[drama 2006] Queen Of The Game 게임의 여왕

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flounder

does anyone have problem downloading it from CB? I can download the previous epsidose but not this week. Any idea what was wrong?

Thanks.

does anyone have problem downloading it from CB? I can download the previous epsidose but not this week. Any idea what was wrong?

Thanks.

which CB did u tru to dl from ?

Maybe they haven't finished upload yet :D . I see it in iyagi

thanks to the subtitles, i was able to watch episode 1 & 2, and now I'm hooked! This drama is SO good! JJM has this dark and dangerous vibe that you can't help be attracted to him..I really like him and LBY....i'm just lurking here and reading spoilers until the next sub release lol...

Guest sparklinghugs

hm, i wonder if joojinmo had said that in the end so that leeboyoung will leave him and not get hurt by him....obviously we all know that he is falling for her somewhat...sigh~ i think he shouldn't just tell her and just marry her and well take a milder revenge on her father. xp

i'll try to upload ep. 5 in MU after i go download it ^^

Guest flounder

Does anyone know what the conversation between Chase and the lawyer about at the end of ep.5? Didn't he see the main girl peaking in?

THanks.

Guest kiss the rain.

Does anyone know what the conversation between Chase and the lawyer about at the end of ep.5? Didn't he see the main girl peaking in?

THanks.

yea i was wondering whether he saw the eun seol there or not

and what was he saying to the lawyer girl??

Guest sammi02

He basically said that he was willing to give up everything he has worked for at his company for her. Yes, he did notice that she was there so he said those things to make sure that she heard it and create more conflict with her father.

Archived