[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dreamgazer1985

AGH! This show is making me crazy, I only have subs up till 2 and yet I've been spoiler myself up to 8 with you guys' summary and screen caps. I keep on telling myself to be patient and wait and yet...here I am yet again! -_-

I stayed away from K-drama for the longest time b/c they always seem so contrived and melodramatic for me. But I'm a sucker for Kim Bum's dimples and my interest was piqued by the storyline of successful mid 30 women trying to make it so I started following dramabean's recaps. Then caving in, I dl-ed the first ep and was hooked. I love the interactions b/t the three women and how competent they are or they are striving to be in their career. It's so refreshing. Then the doses of romance being interjected in are just squeal worthy.

I really like how they play at all the traditional elements like the bet thing but then give it a little twist ie. making both of them using each other. And all the main leads have charm up the wazoo. I adore SY, think DJ is hilarious and oh man, how much more fierce can Bu Ki gets? She's such awesome sauce!

DJ's character is the hardest for me to like so far but I'm not quite on the verge of disliking her yet b/c she's so silly. She's like the comedic relief of the show so I really hope the latter eps don't push me over the edge. She seems rather annoying later on but there always some part that kinda make you go " ok woman, you win me again but please stop being stupid." I really want to like all the female leads till the end!

SW is so dumb. No seriously. I mean if you want to win your lady back, stop putting her down! And stop putting yourself down in that you're the only one she can get, the woman that you keep saying can't get anyone else. That really doesn't do you much favor either. Think about it!

And I hope, finger and toe crossed, that there will be no story line b/t SW and MJ's Mom b/c that will just squeak me out and push the drama into the contrived, melodramatic land for me.

Thanx everyone for the links and caps. =D

Guest kdramamine

YOW! looking at the caps, MJ moves in with BS??! So now when DJ visits, she'll see him there...and when BS visits, he'll see SY. LOL. Obviously, when BS and DJ move out to do their own thing, MJ should move in with SY. It's most efficient, no? Lol.

On a slightly serious note, I think SW needs to grow up. He wants SY to "need" him and that's pathetic. He keeps telling her that he "wants" her, but he doesn't seem to care if she wants him back. He thinks it's good enough if she's just desperate and runs to him. I suppose he loves her, but it's a weird kind of love. Arrgh

In contrast, MJ simply likes/loves SY and wants her to be happy and successful. Now that's real love! I think what appeals to him is that SY is a strong woman who doesn't need him...so he wants to be there for her when she's down, because he can. Aww, what a guy.

I can't wait for SY to forgive MJ and start a real relationship together!

(and as always, thank you Luv for the caps!)

Guest ketchupsic

... I'm trying hard not to scream. Awwwww, the candle scene is sooooooo... romantic. Seeing MJ's facial expression really makes my heart flutter. Is he really in love with SY? When I saw his grin in one of the screencaps Luv posted, I thought in a moment that he finally reached his goal by making SY falls deeply in love with him... I hope that's not it, not because of the bet. SY's still mad at him and walked away from him :(

Thanks a lot, ketchupsic for the spoiler of the conversation between MJ and his mom! I hope she wouldn't object him and SY so much...

Thanks for the c-sub link, cococrust :)

Yes he's really in love with her haha :] The only reason he smiled was because he realized she was mad at him because of the bet. He thought it was silly how she still wasn't able to realize his genuine feelings. In the candle scene he says,

-----------------

MJ: You're mad at me aren't you? Misunderstanding by yourself, like a fool.

It's because you can't tell when a man's being sincere, you've been alone until this age.

SY: It's not your problem to consider.

MJ: Lee Shinyoung. I started the bet because I was interested in you, and I came to like you a lot more. Can't you tell even after looking at my eyes?

Stop being angry. Stop misunderstanding also.

I really like you.

-----------------

Haha, I loved that part :] so sweet~<3

Awwwww, the candle scene is sooooooo... romantic.

i know, i loved the candle scene. if he had just kissed her, she would've forgiven him and they would've gotten together! ah!!!! but then the finding the white hair then him dyeing his hair for her is super cute. kim bum got it right in the interview, him dyeing his hair for her makes him more likable. can't wait for the next episode~~~~~~

Guest purpleZ

AGH! This show is making me crazy, I only have subs up till 2 and yet I've been spoiler myself up to 8 with you guys' summary and screen caps. I keep on telling myself to be patient and wait and yet...here I am yet again! -_-

I stayed away from K-drama for the longest time b/c they always seem so contrived and melodramatic for me. But I'm a sucker for Kim Bum's dimples and my interest was piqued by the storyline of successful mid 30 women trying to make it so I started following dramabean's recaps. Then caving in, I dl-ed the first ep and was hooked. I love the interactions b/t the three women and how competent they are or they are striving to be in their career. It's so refreshing. Then the doses of romance being interjected in are just squeal worthy.

I really like how they play at all the traditional elements like the bet thing but then give it a little twist ie. making both of them using each other. And all the main leads have charm up the wazoo. I adore SY, think DJ is hilarious and oh man, how much more fierce can Bu Ki gets? She's such awesome sauce!

DJ's character is the hardest for me to like so far but I'm not quite on the verge of disliking her yet b/c she's so silly. She's like the comedic relief of the show so I really hope the latter eps don't push me over the edge. She seems rather annoying later on but there always some part that kinda make you go " ok woman, you win me again but please stop being stupid." I really want to like all the female leads till the end!

SW is so dumb. No seriously. I mean if you want to win your lady back, stop putting her down! And stop putting yourself down in that you're the only one she can get, the woman that you keep saying can't get anyone else. That really doesn't do you much favor either. Think about it!

And I hope, finger and toe crossed, that there will be no story line b/t SW and MJ's Mom b/c that will just squeak me out and push the drama into the contrived, melodramatic land for me.

Thanx everyone for the links and caps. =D

Welcome dreamgazer1985! It's nice to see you here. I know how you feel. I've always been the one waiting for all episodes to finish airing or at least a few episodes subbed then I'll start to watch. But I couldn't wait with this show. Tooooo long. Yes, you're right. What I like about this show is it's not too melodramatic. It's so natural. DJ is a bit of a nuisance sometimes. Her actions are sometimes too much for me to handle. This only happened in the last episode. Before she was quite cute. SY is my favorite since her quirkiness is so natural and light yet funny :)

Hope to see you more often here :D

In contrast, MJ simply likes/loves SY and wants her to be happy and successful. Now that's real love! I think what appeals to him is that SY is a strong woman who doesn't need him...so he wants to be there for her when she's down, because he can. Aww, what a guy.

I can't wait for SY to forgive MJ and start a real relationship together!

(and as always, thank you Luv for the caps!)

I hope so too :D

Yes he's really in love with her haha :] The only reason he smiled was because he realized she was mad at him because of the bet. He thought it was silly how she still wasn't able to realize his genuine feelings. In the candle scene he says,

-----------------

It's because you can't tell when a man's being sincere, you've been alone until this age.

MJ: Lee Shinyoung. I started the bet because I was interested in you, and I came to like you a lot more. Can't you tell even after looking at my eyes?

I really like you.

-----------------

"You're mad at me aren't you? Misunderstanding by yourself, like a fool.

It's because you can't tell when a man's being sincere, you've been alone until this age. Lee Shinyoung. I started the bet because I was interested in you, and I came to like you a lot more. Can't you tell even after looking at my eyes?" OMG, that's such a mature line of MJ. LOL. He really knows what to say and how to say it. I can see from his expression that he's really in love with SY, the grin just fooled me for a moment. Thanks so much for translating their dialogue in the candle scene.

But why didn't MJ kiss SY? From the caps, it looks like that MJ was trying to kiss SY. Whyyyyy? Did she cry, got angry and walked away?

i know, i loved the candle scene. if he had just kissed her, she would've forgiven him and they would've gotten together! ah!!!! but then the finding the white hair then him dyeing his hair for her is super cute. kim bum got it right in the interview, him dyeing his hair for her makes him more likable. can't wait for the next episode~~~~~~

Gaahhhh, I tried so hard not to watch this episode today. I did it! I'm gonna watch tomorrow at full ease :D Will be back to post summaries and comments guys :)

Guest ketchupsic

"You're mad at me aren't you? Misunderstanding by yourself, like a fool.

It's because you can't tell when a man's being sincere, you've been alone until this age. Lee Shinyoung. I started the bet because I was interested in you, and I came to like you a lot more. Can't you tell even after looking at my eyes?" OMG, that's such a mature line of MJ. LOL. He really knows what to say and how to say it. I can see from his expression that he's really in love with SY, the grin just fooled me for a moment. Thanks so much for translating their dialogue in the candle scene.

But why didn't MJ kiss SY? From the caps, it looks like that MJ was trying to kiss SY. Whyyyyy? Did she cry, got angry and walked away?

Gaahhhh, I tried so hard not to watch this episode today. I did it! I'm gonna watch tomorrow at full ease :D Will be back to post summaries and comments guys :)

ahahah.. he went up close to her and although it looked like he was about to kiss her, he noticed she had a gray hair and plucked it out. Then he said something sassy about how she must have been stressed because of him. She got mad basically because she said that this was evidence that he's someone that fools around while she's someone who can't waste time.

Guest Prettynoona

Hi Everyone ! I'm absolutely crazy about this drama. I stalk to thread alot. Thanks everyone for recap, pictures, screensaver. Hoping this couple will last together. Does anyone know how I can download this drama, with english sub off torrent or clubbox, I don't have a zip or any file that would unlock the file what do you guys use to do that. Much help and thank you!

with the silver gray hair, kim bum looks like one of the anime character\'s I've watch. if he will play a role in a live-action manga base series/movie he can pull it off LoL :wub::P. OK I'm spoiling myself now i haven't watch the epi8 yet

-----------------

I really like you.

-----------------

thanks ketchupsic you save my day!!! I'm dying to know what he said in the candle scene,

and also thanks for explaining MJ-Mom's relationship

where can I watch the preview, I didnt see any preview of yesterday's episode, I dont know why. I watched it through tvants and no preview.

I think MJ's mother is mad at him for being a musician. She showed up at his place, after she saw him performing on TV. :o

And, I think she told him to move home or move out. And, he chose to move out ... and right into the doctor's place. :P

This drama is very well-written, so far. I love the soundtrack. The acting is good. And, I love the quirkiness of character. SW is the only character that is cliche. I also look forward to the next episode. :D

watching today's episode, i found out the old lady is min jae's mother. i didnt really pay attention to her scenes. can someone briefly tell me what happened with the incident of her past or something? I remember old ladies attacking shin young's friend at the parking lot. thanks ^^

I'm looking for the guitar instrumental music that was playing when Shin Young was walking down the aisles. It also plays during a lot of the delicate scenes like when Min Hae's mom cleans the apartment or in an earlier episode when she was grocery shopping. I can't seem to find it on the OST

watching today's episode, i found out the old lady is min jae's mother. i didnt really pay attention to her scenes. can someone briefly tell me what happened with the incident of her past or something? I remember old ladies attacking shin young's friend at the parking lot. thanks ^^

Bu-Ki (SY's friend, the restaurant consultant) is dating or has a man that's interested in her, but he's married. she wants to warn the wife that her husband is going around town acting like a bachelor. why? b/c she thinks the wife must be a good wife b/c his shirts are ironed so well. something like that. mostly cause she's been hurt before by a guy and doesn't want to see it happen again. also cause she's crazy. so she tells the wife, take some flowers from the wife, and says these flowers will be returned to you tonight. and the husband gives those same flowers to the wife, confirming that he's a cheater. then the wife has her friends try to beat up BK in the parking lot, but they fail. BK and the wife start up a friendship. turns out that the wife here is MJ's mom and thus, the philandering husband is MJ's dad.

but do you guys remember there being a scene in an earlier episode when MJ gets a call from his dad (i think while he was writing the music for 'the woman who broke my guitar string') and he said something like- don't pretend like you're checking on me, i know you just wanted to see if the apt was empty. something like that, which showed that he knew his dad was fooling around with women? i remember thinking, oh no, it's just like his dad in BOF, but he didn't seem upset about it. i dunno, i don't really like the storyline that MJ's mom is part of the scene now and that she might hook up with SW.

Guest isabella_lp

I've just begun to watch this show and think I'm falling in love with it :D Will try to catch up with you guys as soon as possible.

Guest tvm4nia

hi guys....just wondering if anyone knows wer to get TOP versions....WITHS2 decided to use them and yet even AM addiction dont have TOP,any torrent for TOP 7 n 8? thanks so much beforehand...love ya!~

Archived