[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luminosa

Hi!!

:mellow: I can't find the TOP torrent for episode 6 for this drama. Could someone help and provide a link for it? Your kindnes will e much appreciated. :)

Oh the ballad that he sang in episode6 was really nice! I actually didn't really like his previous song on the ost but the ballad is ♥

I'm wondering why ShinYoung pretended to be close to her ex-boyfriend again in front of MinJae though :/

@tkdnep88

Oh and spoiler the MW is MJ's mother whom SW will have an affair with.

Wow...the spoiler....that`s kinda twisted! It would be interesting to see.

And i still don`t get it, did BK is "the other woman" or not? If not, why did the Married Woman suspected her?

Guest clairebearz

how does anyone know that SW will have an affair? Can I get people's thoughts if SY still loves SW??? or if she's just using him to get MJ out of her mind because she's feeling uncomfortable with the fact that he's younger? Maybe that's why SW has an affair with the married lady? He realizes that she's really moved on????

I don't know...I wish someone would do a recap of the episodes. I didn't realize that that's why BK was meeting with that lady because she thought she was having an affair with her husband??

Anyways, in all honestly, I really like this drama but I tend to watch it because I love the interaction between SY and MJ. So I'll be kinda pissed if that relationship doesn't happen and she does go back to SW. He's so not worth it. To actually almost go through marrying someone else just to get back at her and to invite her to the wedding?? That is seriously wrong and I would not give him the time of day! And then there's MJ, who does so much for her in the short time he knew her. He makes her feel good!

Guest tkdnep88

@ eclipse. BK is the woman MW's husband is pursuing, but she's not interested because she knows he's married. She just let MW know that her husband is cheating on her, because she likes the MW somehow. *shrug*.

@ clairbearz. If you read the summary of each character, you see that MW and SW have an affair. I personally think SY gets back with SW for a brief time, because she IS uncomfortable with her feelings towards MJ. Socially it is seen as unacceptable, and she probably convinces herself that she's being perverted or unrealistic. She probably doesn't like SW, but it is the only way she knows MJ will leave her alone. I'm pretty sure SY and MJ will end up together, but who knows. Also, dramabeans has done the recaps for the first two episodes.

Guest spicycurry

how does anyone know that SW will have an affair? Can I get people's thoughts if SY still loves SW??? or if she's just using him to get MJ out of her mind because she's feeling uncomfortable with the fact that he's younger? Maybe that's why SW has an affair with the married lady? He realizes that she's really moved on????

To actually almost go through marrying someone else just to get back at her and to invite her to the wedding?? That is seriously wrong and I would not give him the time of day! And then there's MJ, who does so much for her in the short time he knew her

But Minjae was doing it to catch her. Sang Woo is a childish romantic who invited her to his wedding twice so she could see that he called it off for her. They broke up because he gave her an ultimatum between living with him and training in Washington DC for two years. She is getting the best revenge on him by finding someone younger (based on characters' comments from earlier episodes). I did like the sparks between the actress portraying MW and Lee Pil Mo at first sight in the preview but it implied that he sends Shin Young flowers after apartment hunting.

Guest moomincandylalala

But Minjae was doing it to catch her. Sang Woo is a childish romantic who invited her to his wedding twice so she could see that he called it off for her. They broke up because he gave her an ultimatum between living with him and training in Washington DC for two years. She is getting the best revenge on him by finding someone younger (based on characters' comments from earlier episodes). I did like the sparks between the actress portraying MW and Lee Pil Mo at first sight in the preview but it implied that he sends Shin Young flowers after apartment hunting.

I think what we saw for the preview next week is happening because SY found out why MJ is pursuing her - the bet. In Ep 6, at the dinner between DJ and the doctor, he revealed to DJ he has a younger friend who is chasing a older woman because of a bet. when they were taking about how dating people in their own age range is better. I'm sure now that the doc met SY at the apt she is sharing with DJ by accident, it won't take long for DJ to say something and for SY to put the two together, she is not that stupid... and then she will lose all belief that MJ really likes her, even though we can all see he is starting to fall for her. Granted she started acting close with MJ because to get SW to give up on her, but she's revealed that to MJ already. And she's starting to fall for him too, so she must feel really stupid, thinking how could she believe he really liked him, he's treating her like a joke, etc. That's why she's acting like that, IMO... I think it's better to get that revelation over with sooner better than waiting later in the drama, so they can really start for real in a relationship after this.

The characters are so human in this series. I love how everyone has their little quirks and their actions are believable.

glad to see this thread moving quicker...

Guest purpleZ

ilwoo_aein, thanks for the stills :)

Subs for episode 2 are out. Thanks a lot WITHS2!

Thanks for the spoiler, tkdnep88! A kind soul that we've been waiting for :) As I'm also digging the relationship between SY and MJ, I'm going to comment on their scenes.

Ep 6 Spoiler

The episode starts off with MJ and the Doc trying on nice clothes, and then they skip to where the last episode ended. SW approaches MJ and SY and SY assumes that SW is trying to pick a fight with MJ, but instead he asks for an autograph. On the way home SY admits to MJ that SW is her ex. MJ's expression changes and he leaves by himself, leaving SY confused. She admits to her friends that she might have feelings for MJ. She soon realizes that something is different with MJ when he ignores her at the station. She runs the situation by her coworkers, and they help her realize that MJ might like her and he might have felt used.

Did you guys see SY tried to protect MJ by stepping in front of MJ to dodge SW's eventual violence (as she thought SW was going to pick a fight). *Smiling...* :) I like the way MJ expressed his feelings in aN indirect way. SY offered to drive him home and dragged him but he refused by saying he wanted to take the cab because he wanted to be alone and that he's feeling down because of her (upon hearing the story of her ex. Though he tried to not to show it to her first). Then the next morning he saw SW's poster in front of a travel agency, he really looked jealous...

caps-ep6-1.jpg

She tries to make it up to him by offering to buy dinner, but in the middle of their conversation she becomes distracted by her senior and the abusive man who are on their way for an interview. This means that her interview of the abused woman won't air. She becomes really upset, and MJ asks why she doesn't do anything about it. They argue about age and how it makes a difference in the amount of courage. SY gives the interview tapes to her senior as a sign of surrender, but she gets the promise from her boss that she'll get a good broadcast soon. SY gets splashed with water by the abuse victim. Depressed, SY goes off drinking with her friends, but is interrupted by MJ who can't understand why people drink when they're sad. He takes her to the ice skating rink where they take a pic together, and she falls on top of him later. (no kiss though) MJ puts the pic of them together in a frame next to his bed, but SY puts hers in a drawer.

I like the reaction of MJ when finding out that her interview with the abused woman got canceled. Because he knew how hard she tried to get the woman do the interview. So he was really upset upon hearing that and was going to do some justice about it. Trying to protect the woman... he likes. And when she's really depressed and went drinking with her colleagues, he went to cheer her up by taking her to the skating rink. Offered to give her a piggy back ride and dragging her along because she didn't have the mood to do anything. Too bad there's no kiss. But on the other hand if a kiss happens too early than it'll be no fun. They try to tease us so we long for more SY-MJ :) I hope they will get to kiss even just once... not because of age gap that they won't let them to.

caps-ep6.jpg

The Doc comes over to MJ's place, and sees the picture next to his bed. The Doc warns MJ to put the picture away, because his mom might see and freak. He also encourages MJ to end the charade soon, but MJ looks reluctant to.

I hope he won't...

SY watches the recording of MJ's first broadcast performance. She thinks to herself that she wishes that MJ could hurry and become the same age as her. She doesn't want to get younger, because she doesn't want to experience all the pain and hurt again from her youth. She admits her attraction to MJ, and finishes her thoughts reporter style.

I also think that SY has a feeling or two towards MJ, but the age gap holds her away. Age shouldn't be a problem, it's not like an age gap where he could be her son. I used to be a bf who's 8 yrs younger ;)

Preview for Ep 7

SY drops MJ off at school? He waves long after she's no longer in sight.

The Doc averts his gaze while SY is super embarrassed, she trips and falls as she tries to get to her room.

SW sends someone (I'm assuming SY) flowers, and she says that she's trying her best to come back to him. She asks for time, and he responds that it's enough for now.

They meet at a cafe where MJ is already, SY grabs SW's arm knowing MJ's watching and asks him to buy her a nice dinner. They leave arm in arm. MJ looks sad/pained. :(

ep7preview.jpg

I kept cracking watching the preview where SY kept tripping and falling and feel into the box! LOL. I'm also heartbroken seeing MJ's expression when SY and SW left together arm in arm... :(

Hope this recap helped. I'm soooo sad!!! I won't be able to see this drama until the middle of March. I'm lenting all media that doesn't pertain to school. This includes facebook, dramabeans, allkpop, movies, Korean Variety, ANDDDDD KOREAN DRAMAS!!!!! :'( I'm gonna die! I'm starting this Sunday, so that I can watch during Spring Break! I really hope this drama will continue to be and end in an awesome fashion! Have fun everybody! Oh and spoiler the MW is MJ's mother whom SW will have an affair with.

Or maybe was it that SW HAD an affair with the MW? I saw the character chart, MJ and the MW has a connection. I hope that wouldn't be a problem later on... Fingers crossed.

Oh no, that's too bad! I'll go crazy if I were you. Right when we have someone who can do a recap here then you won't be able to do so anymore. Sobbing... Good luck to you, tkdnep88!

I'm really in love with the drama, because it gives real good feelings. I like Park Jin Hee. I also watched Boys Over Flowers recently, although I didn't like Kim Bum's acting there. The pairing of the 2 seemed so interesting that I just couldn't wait. This is the first drama that I start watching since it's still airing and still without subs. I usually wait till it's finished airing or at least there'r subs out already. I just can't wait to see the interaction between SY and MJ. The chemistry is just believable! :)

Guest purpleZ

'아결녀' 김범, 박진희 향한 '고백' 세레나데

기사전송 2010-02-05 09:47 최종수정 2010-02-05 11:17

a2f77110_1.jpg

[전송시간 기준 7일간 업데이트]

도움말 닫기

글씨 확대 글씨 축소

[스포츠조 선 T―뉴스 박현민 기자] 배우 김범이 MBC 수목 미니시리즈 '아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자'(이하 아결녀)에서 감미로운 세레나데를 선보였다.

김범은 4일 방송된 '아결녀'에서 신영(박진희)를 향해 영화 '늑대의 유혹' OST '고백'을 선사했다. 앞서 민재(김범)는 지난 신영과의 첫 이색 만남을 소재로 '내 기타줄 끊은 여자'를 만들어 열창한 바 있다. 당시 노래가 황당 에피소드를 재밌게 풀어낸 밝은 곡이었다면 이번 '고백'은 연상녀 신영을 향한 애절한 마음을 담은 곡.

이날 방송에서 극 중 민재는 자신의 밴드 퍼플비와 함께 음악프로그램 녹화에 참여했고 신영은 그 모습을 지켜본다. 이에 민재는 신영을 의식하며 자신의 마음을 표현한 듯한 "언제나 그댈 난 원하고 있죠. 혹시라도 우리 사랑할 수 없나요?"라는 가사로 신영의 마음을 흔들어 놓는다. 민재와 신영은 노래 도중 서로의 눈이 마주치게 되면서 짜릿한 교감을 느낀다.

현장에 있던 한 스태프는 "김범의 노래에 현장 분위기까지 달콤해졌다"고 말하고 "멋진 가창력에 전 스태프가 박수를 보냈다"고 덧붙였다.

네티즌의 반응도 뜨거웠다. 방송 직후 게시판을 통해 "김범이 부른 노래가 뭐냐?", "민재 때문에 설렌다"며 크게 호응했다.

한편 민재-신영 연상연하 커플이 한층 더 가까운 사이로 발전한 '아결녀'는 시청률조사기관 AGB닐슨미디어리서치 집계 결과 시청률 5.7%를 기록해 전회 6.0%보다 0.3% 포인트 소폭 하락했다.

==========================================================

'Ahgyeolnyeo' Kim Bum, Park Jin Hee towards 'confession' Serenade

[sports Chosun bakhyeonmin T-News reporter] that the MBC Mini Series Starring Kim Bum 'still want to marry a woman' (the ahgyeolnyeo) introduced the sweet serenade.

Kim Bum on January 4 broadcast 'ahgyeolnyeo from Shin Young (Park Jin-hee) towards the film' Romance of Their Own 'OST' confession 'was a prehistoric. Earlier Min-jae (Kim Bum) Shinyoung the last meeting with the First Exotic materials, 'she broke my guitar strings, creating yeolchanghan said. Episodes of the quirky song was fun bright puleonaen gokyieotdamyeon the 'confession' Shinyoung yeonsangnyeo toward the sad songs containing your mind.

The pole on the air, the Min-jae of the music program with his own band, Purple Rain and Shin Young is involved in recording and watching those shows. Shin Young is aware of the Min-jae and express their minds like, "I always wanted 그댈's. But if we could love, okay?" Shin Young as the lyrics that stir the mind set. During the Song Min-jae and Shin Young doemyeonseo they encounter the thrill of the eyes and feel sympathy.

One staff was on the scene, "Kim Bum song became a sweet spot to the atmosphere," said "The entire staff is wonderful gachangryeok applauded," he said.

Netizens' reactions were hot. Immediately after the broadcast through the board, "Kim Bum What's this song called?", "Min-jae, so excited," he said significantly Rating.

Meanwhile, Min-jae - an older couple Shinyoung further developed by close to 42 'ahgyeolnyeo' the audience research firm AGB Nielsen Media Research ratings tally a record 5.7% last time dipped 6.0% than 0.3% points.

------------------------------------------------------

Translation: Google translation

Source: Nate News

Oh the ballad that he sang in episode6 was really nice! I actually didn't really like his previous song on the ost but the ballad is ♥

I'm wondering why ShinYoung pretended to be close to her ex-boyfriend again in front of MinJae though :/

can someone give me the link for this song?

Guest purpleZ

고백

Go Baek

gobaek.jpg

by: Kim Bum

(romanization by: purpleZ)

처음부터 느꼈죠. 내가 그대에게 빠져버렸죠.

Cheo-eumboteo neukyeot jyo. Naega geudae-ege ppajyeo beo-ryeotjyo.

사랑을 하게 된거죠.

Sarang-eul hage dwin-geojyo.

그 대를 볼때마다 내 마음 속이기 어려웠어요..

Geu dae-reul boltae-mada nae ma-eum sok-i-gi eo-ryeowosseoyo..

항상 표현하고 싶었는데.

Hangsang pyo-hyeon-hago ship-eotneunde.

내겐 욕심인가요.

Naegen yokshim-ingayo.

그댈 사랑하는게 그렇게도 힘든건가요.

Geudael sarang-haneun-ge geureong-gedo himdeun-geon-gayo.

언제나 그대 난 원하고 있죠.

Eonje-na geudae nan wonhago-itjyo.

혹시라도 우리 사랑 할수 없나요.

Hokshi-rado woori sarang halsoo-eop-nayo.

힘들겠지만 난 그대위해 참아야만 하겠죠...

Himdeul-get jiman nan geudae wi-hae cham-ah-yaman haget-jyo...

난 그대만을 사랑해요.

Nan geudae-maneul saranghaeyo.

이제 볼수없겠죠.

Ijae bol soo-eop-get-jyo.

내가 떠나가야할 시간이 다가왔어요.

Naega teona-ga-ya-hal shigan-i daga-wass-eoyo.

언 제나 그댈 난 원하고있죠.

Oen jena geudael nan wonhago-itjyo.

혹시라도 우리 사랑 할수 없나요.

Hokshi-rado woori sarang halsoo-eop-na-yo.

힘들겠지만 난 그대위해 참아야만 하겠죠...

Himdeul-get jiman nan geudae-wihae chamah-yaman hagetjyo...

난 그대만을 사랑해요... 우~

Nan geudae-maneul saranghaeyo... wooo~

잠시동안이라도 함께하고싶은데......우~

Chamshi dong an-i-rado hamge hagoshipeunde... wooo~

언제나 그댈 난 원하고있죠.

Eonjena geudael nan wonhago-itjyo

혹시라 도 우리 사랑 할수없나요.

Hokshira-do woori sarang halsoo-eop-na-yo.

힘들겠지만 난 그대위해 참아야만 하겠죠...

Himdeul-get-jiman nan geudae-wihae chamah-yaman hagetjyo...

난 그대만을 사랑해요~

Nan geudae-maneul saranghaeyo~

Confession

I felt it from the start

I fell for you right then

I fell in love with you

Every time l saw you

it was hard to hide my heart

l wanted so to express it

lt that too much to ask?

My love for you

is it so hard for you?

l am always

wanting to be with you

Can't our love be?

lt will be hard

but l will hold back for you

l will always love only you

l will always love only you...

=========================================

Korean lyrics from: DC

English translation from: popcornfor2.com

I hope I write the romanization correctly :) I'm still a beginner.

Guest adellaidde

Hi....

I can't wait to see this drama

I am Lee Pil Mo's fans.... I really want to watch it because i really like him

I think his character like Dae Pung (in The Sons Of Sol Pharmacy House)

Archived