[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

Guest purpleZ

Good reviews from viewers :)

http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/point/list...ProgramId=55602

100204 [MP3] Kim Bum - 고백 (Testimony/The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry OST)

thank : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUOlawRRsxw

Great song! Confession to SY. I was waiting for a more mellow song representing their feelings. Not bad at all Kim Bum :)

The full OST is out. Can't download though, must be registered. Anybody found the downloadable link, please post :)

The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry OST

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clairebearz

Can some kind soul please give a quick recap of ep6? I had to miss the last 30 minutes of it and do not understand Korean. Well honestly, I only want the recap of what happened with MJ and SY.

Did anyone else feel kinda sad for MJ? I felt bad when he put the picture of himself and SY up near his bed and SY put her copy in the drawer. I don't know about anyone else...but I'm really hoping for MJ and SY to be together not SY and her ex.

Can some kind soul please give a quick recap of ep6? I had to miss the last 30 minutes of it and do not understand Korean. Well honestly, I only want the recap of what happened with MJ and SY.

Did anyone else feel kinda sad for MJ? I felt bad when he put the picture of himself and SY up near his bed and SY put her copy in the drawer. I don't know about anyone else...but I'm really hoping for MJ and SY to be together not SY and her ex.

I think the drama has began.............We will see the sad part of MJ after this I supposed. I haven't watch this drama. Just seeing the screencaps. I feel that this is a good drama so far..

Guest purpleZ

Luv, thanks a lot for the caps and full OST download link! It's really a charming show. I miss one song, the funky music that's often played whenever MJ is with SY in the first 4 episodes. I really like that one. Why didn't they include it? :(

I can see that MJ has really developed deep feelings towards SY. In the caps, his disappointed, sad and frustrated face when he knew about Sang Woo is so natural that I can feel his jealousy. I remember from the preview of episode 6, when he knew about SW, he was so jealous to say to SY "Right now, I'm in a bad mood because of you" Awwww, I felt the depth of his feelings towards SY. I hope things will turn out good for them... He's always there to cheer her up... The ice skating scene! Cuuute :D

I haven't watched episode 6. I'm going to watch tomorrow after a long day of work, to have me have something to look forward to at work :D I'll try as best as I can to try to do a quick recap since my Korean is not so good.

I also feel sad for MJ and I'm absolutely for SY and MJ and not SY and SW. I think everybody here feels the same, right? :) They're just toooo sweet.

Is there a preview for episode 7 available already?

Guest clairebearz

Luv, thanks a lot for the caps and full OST download link! It's really a charming show. I miss one song, the funky music that's often played whenever MJ is with SY in the first 4 episodes. I really like that one. Why didn't they include it? : (

I can see that MJ has really developed deep feelings towards SY. In the caps, his disappointed, sad and frustrated face when he knew about Sang Woo is so natural that I can feel his jealousy. I remember from the preview of episode 6, when he knew about SW, he was so jealous to say "Right now, I'm in a bad mood because of you" Awwww, I felt the depth of his feelings towards SY. I hope things will turn out good for them ... He's always there to cheer her up ... The ice skating scene! Cuuute: D

I haven't watched episode 6. I'm going to watch tomorrow after a long day of work, to have me have something to look forward to at work: D I'll try as best as I can to try to do a quick recap since my Korean is not so good .

I also feel sad for MJ and I'm absolutely for SY and MJ and not SY and SW. I think everybody here feels the same, right? :) They're just toooo sweet.

Is there a preview for episode 7 available already?

[/ quote]

purpleZ - Thank you so much! I'll look forward to your post. It just sucks that I don't understand. I'm getting the jist of what's happening through their actions, but I don't know what is being said. At the end of ep 6, there was a short preview but you know how those previews will cover the 2 episodes of the following week. From what I could tell (remember don't understand Korean) it looks like SY is trying to ward off MJ? by using SW. I just felt sad cuz he looked so hurt. I don't know....

Guest purpleZ

Thanks for the MU link, holden.

purpleZ - Thank you so much! I'll look forward to your post. It just sucks that I don't understand. I'm getting the jist of what's happening through their actions, but I don't know what is being said. At the end of ep 6, there was a short preview but you know how those previews will cover the 2 episodes of the following week. From what I could tell (remember don't understand Korean) it looks like SY is trying to ward off MJ? by using SW. I just felt sad cuz he looked so hurt. I don't know....

My Korean is really limited. Hehe. I will try. But hopefully there will be other kind soul who will help us out and give the quick recap. I saw the preview for the next episode at the end of ep 6 and yes, SY seemed to do that to MJ and I'm so sad to see MJ's expression. I think SY mentioned something to SW about giving her more time to think about going back to him. And SW said even only to that extent, he's thankful. Then the scene where SY grabbed SW's arm in front of MJ came after that. MJ's really hurt... :(

Guest Natsumi_sshi

Hey guys thanks for the links and caps.

Is it just me, or is anyone else experiencing issues with the AM-Addiction forum? I was able to DL the last 3 eps the other week, but for some reason I can't get access to that website at all for the past half a week or so. The page seems down and won't connect. It's really odd since people here have been saying that they''ve been getting their raws from there.

If possible I'd love to have eps 4-6 (TOP) links from the site if anyone can grab access there.PM Me. Thanks

Guest tkdnep88

Ep 6 Spoiler

The episode starts off with MJ and the Doc trying on nice clothes, and then they skip to where the last episode ended. SW approaches MJ and SY and SY assumes that SW is trying to pick a fight with MJ, but instead he asks for an autograph. On the way home SY admits to MJ that SW is her ex. MJ's expression changes and he leaves by himself, leaving SY confused. She admits to her friends that she might have feelings for MJ. She soon realizes that something is different with MJ when he ignores her at the station. She runs the situation by her coworkers, and they help her realize that MJ might like her and he might have felt used.

She tries to make it up to him by offering to buy dinner, but in the middle of their conversation she becomes distracted by her senior and the abusive man who are on their way for an interview. This means that her interview of the abused woman won't air. She becomes really upset, and MJ asks why she doesn't do anything about it. They argue about age and how it makes a difference in the amount of courage. SY gives the interview tapes to her senior as a sign of surrender, but she gets the promise from her boss that she'll get a good broadcast soon. SY gets splashed with water by the abuse victim. Depressed, SY goes off drinking with her friends, but is interrupted by MJ who can't understand why people drink when they're sad. He takes her to the ice skating rink where they take a pic together, and she falls on top of him later. (no kiss though) MJ puts the pic of them together in a frame next to his bed, but SY puts hers in a drawer.

BK waits for the "Married Woman" at a cafe. The MW lies that her husband didn't bring the flowers home. She says that she was interested in what BK was like. The MW admits that she knows that her husband has affairs from time to time, and that she doesn't want to be bother confronting him. In the parking garage, BK is attacked by the MW's friends, but they all get their asses kicked. Haha. BK meets the MW and tells her that she is not her husband's other woman, and that she doesn't deserve to be treated as such. She gives the MW her business card, and invites her to her cafe anytime.

DJ chides her younger colleague who is talking loudly to her boyfriend at a cafe. The younger colleague tells DJ to sing "If you know someone suitable, introduce him to me" at the karaoke bar for hours, that she'll be blessed with a good man. DJ of course has to try it, so she follows her colleague's instructions. LOL

The Doc, DJ, and SW are all on the same plane. The Doc treats a passenger on the plane. At the conference, DJ is the Doc's interpreter. He's charmed by her voice, and treats her for indigestion. He's able to get her number and promises to call her back in Korea. DJ and SW have dinner and they talk about age-gap relationships, and SW doesn't take SY and MJ's "relationship" seriously.

The Doc comes over to MJ's place, and sees the picture next to his bed. The Doc warns MJ to put the picture away, because his mom might see and freak. He also encourages MJ to end the charade soon, but MJ looks reluctant to.

The MW is seen dancing passionately, and her instructor comments that she looks professional. She rambles on about how artists are lucky. If something bad happens to them, they can use those emotions and make their art even deeper and more real. She says that all that's left in her life is enduring. She goes shopping at the supermarket, and she throws random stuff in the cart. She really throws things in her cart. The items all seem like junk food, or stuff she's been holding out on. She gets frustrated waiting in line and she starts to put the stuff back. But, in the middle of it she just pushes her cart which crashes into someone else's. She grabs her bag and hails a taxi. She ends up at BK's, where they converse about the flowers. The MW is very guarded in front of BK, but occasionally she lashes out at her. This is the first time I've seen BK being so considerate and careful around someone. You can tell that BK and MW like each other, and they could have been really good friends in other circumstances.

SY watches the recording of MJ's first broadcast performance. She thinks to herself that she wishes that MJ could hurry and become the same age as her. She doesn't want to get younger, because she doesn't want to experience all the pain and hurt again from her youth. She admits her attraction to MJ, and finishes her thoughts reporter style.

DJ comes back from Europe and has a date with the Doc and they hit it off. BK and SY were supposed to go to the spa, but BK unexpectedly has work so she brought SY a "butt steamer". The Doc helps DJ to her apartment, and when they open the door, they witness SY sitting on the "butt steamer". Hahahahaha!

Preview for Ep 7

SY drops MJ off at school? He waves long after she's no longer in sight.

The Doc averts his gaze while SY is super embarrassed, she trips and falls as she tries to get to her room.

BK gives the MW a lucky ring. She claims it will bring MW hope, whether that be love, happiness, etc.

SW runs into the MW as he's previewing apartments in the area.

SW sends someone (I'm assuming SY) flowers, and she says that she's trying her best to come back to him. She asks for time, and he responds that it's enough for now.

They meet at a cafe where MJ is already, SY grabs SW's arm knowing MJ's watching and asks him to buy her a nice dinner. They leave arm in arm. MJ looks sad/pained. :(

Hope this recap helped. I'm soooo sad!!! I won't be able to see this drama until the middle of March. I'm lenting all media that doesn't pertain to school. This includes facebook, dramabeans, allkpop, movies, Korean Variety, ANDDDDD KOREAN DRAMAS!!!!! :'( I'm gonna die! I'm starting this Sunday, so that I can watch during Spring Break! I really hope this drama will continue to be and end in an awesome fashion! Have fun everybody! Oh and spoiler the MW is MJ's mother whom SW will have an affair with.

Oh and spoiler the MW is MJ's mother whom SW will have an affair with.

Thank you so much, tkdnep88 for the spoilers.

After reading spoilers, I think SY goes to SW for good. In that way, MJ will realise his feelings for SY and he will confess them to her soon. Bad boy like MJ confess his feelings! Sound interesting! Still I don't want him to be hurt!

Married Woman & SW will have an affair! Another great thing! In that way, SY & MJ can be nearer to each other.

Archived