[Drama 2010] Still, Marry Me / The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry 아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여ì

Guest purpleZ

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest purpleZ

OMG, thanks so much everybody for posting those lovely pics. So many pics of Min Jae and Shin Young. They're so cute together. Just got back from work and hurriedly browse soompi for the pics of episode 5. Ice skating scene wasn't in ep 5 yet? Man, I've been waiting for that scene ;) But I will wait patiently.

Just watched preview ep6. Soooo romantic. Almost kiss scenes... Come on people. Support this show more :) It's fun.

Guest purpleZ

The English translation of Kim Bum's song.

Credits: javabeans

Super thanks for translating!

The Woman Who Cut My Guitar String

By: Kum Bum

If not for you, I could have made it

If not for you, I could have shone brightly

This time’s for real

This time it’s all done

I was happy, everything was good

I was smiling until you came

I was happy, everything was good

I was smiling until you came

Like in a dream, she cut my guitar string and left

How could she do this to me?

Please don’t do this

Does everything have a reason?

Why’d she cut my guitar string?

She appeared in my dream:

“I did it for you”

I’ve already got a lot of sadness

I’ve fallen over a lot

Please don’t cut my guitar string and leave again

Even if you don’t

I’ve been hurt enough

If you have too much,

you won’t know what’s important

You won’t long for love,

I did it for you

I’ve already got a lot of sadness

I’ve fallen over a lot

Even if you don’t

I’ve been hurt enough

Even if you don’t

I’m too humble

너만 아니었음 난 뜰 수 있었어

너만 아니었음 빛날 수 있었어

이번에는 진짜야

이번에는 다 됐어

행복했어 좋았어

웃었어 니가 오기 전까지

행복했어 좋았어

웃었어 니가 오기 전까지

꿈에서 본 듯한 그 여자 기타줄 끊고 갔네

어떻게 이래 나한테 이래

제발 이러지마요

모든 일엔 이유가 있을까

그녀는 왜 기타줄을 끊었나

그녀가 꿈에 나타났어

널 위해 그랬어

난 이미 슬픈 게 많아요

넘어진 적도 많아

제발 다신 기타 줄을 끊고 가지 말아요

당신이 그러지 않아도

그 동안 너무 아팠어

제발 다신 기타 줄을 끊고 가지 말아요

너무 많은 걸 가지면

넌 소중한 걸 모를 거야

사랑이 그립지 않을 거야

널 위해 그랬어

난 이미 슬픈 게 많아요

넘어진 적도 많아

제발 다신 기타 줄을 끊고 가지 말아요

당신이 그러지 않아도

그 동안 너무 아팠어

제발 다신 기타줄을 끊고 가지 말아요

당신이 그러지 않아도

나는 너무 겸손해

제발 다신 기타 줄을 끊고 가지 말아요

I totally in love with this drama as well as Kim Bum. :) I try to fall for him in both BOF & Dream. Unfortunately, I found his characters aren't that alluring. <_< Now, here comes my chance. I fall head to heel since him in I saw BTS photos. :P

Since after I read synopsis, I always think MJ is a bad boy but I can see he's slowly changing. :rolleyes: But still, his bad boy characters are also remaining, like content smiles. His smile at the end of Ep 4, his smiles before the kiss in Ep 5, that can give his thought "This woman is totally falling for me." He really is a bad boy! :lol:

However, MJ is really taking good care of SY. Who wouldn't like the man who helps his woman in her job even it's late at night? :unsure: Which woman wouldn't love the man who brings coffee and scarf when it's cold? :unsure: Most importantly, MJ gave SY a gift which can't make her forget the memory of their first meeting, a song! Is there any one who doesn't like the song as a gift especially composed for you? ;) He's perfect. His character is well written to fall every girl for MJ! :D

Today, we'll see jealous side of MJ. :lol: In the preview, he's jealous when SY said Han Sun is his ex-bf. He's jealous when he saw Han Sun's photo! Can't wait to see! :rolleyes:

ep 5 is so lovely.. i cant stop smiling they are so cute together...

im so afraid since they get together so early(ep5) but both of them approach each other with some hidden agenda ..i hope nothing too bad happens to their relationship later on..

Guest nueng_lee

**cute girl, thank for Torrent Link Ep5 (Echo).

Mj & Sy so cute, i like last scene Mj kiss Sy. It makes me jealous. ha ha

**Another scene that was more fun and lovely

20100204_1265234770_47848700_0.jpg

credit : nate.com

Guest crazykyootie

**ep5, Why are the police arrest?

the guy she "liked" at the moment (joseph kang?) got caught for drugs, and out of the people he hung out with, she was chosen to be tested for drugs. so they had to take a hair sample (for drug testing)

so it's funny when she comes back to SY's house and she's crying. she was crying because they took some of her hair, and she was already stressed out because she was losing hair :P that's why the next scene is of them at the salon doing that treatment thing.

the guy she "liked" at the moment (joseph kang?) got caught for drugs, and out of the people he hung out with, she was chosen to be tested for drugs. so they had to take a hair sample (for drug testing)

so it's funny when she comes back to SY's house and she's crying. she was crying because they took some of her hair, and she was already stressed out because she was losing hair :P that's why the next scene is of them at the salon doing that treatment thing.

Thank you for explaining :D The hair salon scene was so funny lol.

This series keeps getting better and better. And in today's episode the doctor is supposed to meet Da Jung right? :lol: Can't wait to see them, it must be hilarious.

Archived