Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

@kimnabong thankss! :D i'll try those out

*random mode*
has anyone seen this video? to me, its one of nice cover songs by him or probably the song itself is good ;)
and i think it suits his voice :)

cr: uploader

edited: Seo In Guk ft. The Late Rottyful Sky

Lyric (his part only)

혹시 니가 돌아올까봐 다른 사랑 절대 못해
Hokshi niga doraolkaba darun sarang jolde mothe
In case you came back, I absolutely cannot love another 

남잘 울렸으면 책임져야지
Namjal ullyosumyon chegimjoyaji
You need to take responsibility for making a man cry 

니가 뭘 알아 남자의 마음을
Niga mwol ara namjae maumul
What do you know about men’s hearts

모든걸 다주니까 떠난다는 그 여자
Modungol dajunika tonandanun gu yoja
The girl who left because I gave her my all 

내 전부를 다 가져간 그 여잔
Ne jonburul dagajogan gu yojan
The girl who took everything that I had 

한때는 내가 정말 사랑했던 그 여자
Hantenun nega jongmal saranghedon gu yoja
The girl who really did love me at one time 

다 믿었었어 바보같이
Da midososo babogachi
I believed everything, like a fool

여자는 다 똑같나봐
Yojanun datokkatnaba
I guess women are all the same

cr: davichilyrics

• Like 1

but then again, that was the last notice about the address change. so that might be the real one coz i found other source that state this address too, even for vixx fan mail. i guess im sending it to this one. also in jellyfish entertainment n jellyfish audition facebook oh god please. their website still have the other address. @_@ maybe their practice studio n managarial office have diff address? ilynnsg said: @NabilahO‌ oops! I didn't realize the address I paste is from 2013's notice. Oh dear, anyone can confirm the address?

• Like 1

NabilahO said: but then again, that was the last notice about the address change. so that might be the real one coz i found other source that state this address too, even for vixx fan mail. i guess im sending it to this one. also in jellyfish entertainment n jellyfish audition facebook oh god please. their website still have the other address. @_@ maybe their practice studio n managarial office have diff address? ilynnsg said: @NabilahO‌ oops! I didn't realize the address I paste is from 2013's notice. Oh dear, anyone can confirm the address?

• Like 1

FROM KING'S FACE THREAD

cecilia said:

15531649835_9e58ed2e04_o.jpg

cannot tell you how excited I am after the news came out this morning!i'm sure there should be news translation coming out soon from somewherebut the article described the atmosphere on the day of the script reading and it just made me squeal as i continued to read through the article
As you can tell from the photo, the supporting cast is STAR STUDDEDSo happy to see Lee Soon Jae in the mix, Ahn suk hwan etcI dont know if i'm thnking too much but some of these actors have left the biggest impressions on me through comedic rolesmyabe a comedic element in the series? maybe i'm thinking too uch :P
But the articles describes In Guk and Lee Sung Jae's interaction as giving off tension that gave you goosebumpsAnd In Guk and Jo Yoon Hee's acting out of their sad love to be moving one to tearsI am really getting excited about this!Can you believe we will be seeing this in just a bit over a month?? WOW!!!???!!!!
At first i wasnt looking forward to it as much since its sageukbut as more and more descriptions of it has been surfacing i'm finding myself getting real excitedseems like it will be melodrama + action + romance (hopefully some comedy? haha)a drama kbs has been preparing for 2 years, their headline drama for the 2nd half of 2014and a star studded cast
Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh 

COURTESY CECILIA AT KING'S FACE THREAD