Superstar K Winner, Seo In Gook [서인국]

baoi

Guest payel

class="entry-title"eo In Guk picks YoonA over Eunji as his ideal type

20130419_seoinguk_yoona.jpg

Seo In Guk chose Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA as his ideal type.

He was a guest on a recent recording of KBS Cool FM‘s ‘Super Junior’s Kiss the Radio‘ where DJ Ryeowook asked him, “You acted with both Girls’ Generation‘s YoonA and A Pink‘s Eunji. Who is closer to your ideal type?“. Seo In Guk answered without hesitation, “YoonA.”

Ryeowook added, “YoonA is like your little brother. She doesn’t pretend to be coy.” Seo In Guk agreed and added, “While filming for the drama ‘Love Rain‘, I spent a month with YoonA in Daegu. When I spent that time with her, I fell for her easy-going personality. She’s so pretty, but her personality is also amazing. And unlike her image, she likes to take a lot of weird selcas.

The episode with Seo In Guk aired on April 20.

Source

Guest payel

class="content-title" Seo In Guk: “I’m Tired of Rumors of My Relationship with Eunji” hazelnutthursdays April 23, 2013 No Comments Seo In Guk: “I’m Tired of Rumors of My Relationship with Eunji”

Seo In Guk recently opened up on his feelings about the ongoing talk about him and his “Answer Me 1997″ co-star, A-Pink’s Jung Eunji. The singer participated in the KBS Tuesday evening game show “1 vs. 100,” in which he also revealed some of his thoughts.

“Jung Eunji and I finished filming the series last year,” he said. “At first, I thought the rumors were good because it means we were doing well and focused on our acting that it became believable. I guess we looked good together. I also thought it got people interested in the show. But to tell you the truth, it’s not very nice now. It didn’t really bother me much before, but when acquaintances ask about it still now, it’s become embarrassing.”

He added, “We’ve clarified it many times publicly, and we hope that it will quiet down.”

The MC Han Suk Jun then teased him, “Perhaps the rumor will stop if you get into a relationship scandal with another person. Maybe in another year.”

The singer replied calmly, “If the opportunity presents itself, perhaps.”

Seo In Guk is back on the music scene and is currently promoting his track “With Laughter or with Tears.”

Seo-In-Guk-in-1vs100.jpg

Source: Soompi

Guest rhkim85

Seo In Gook has been doing very well for himself ever since he signed on to Jellyfish entertainment. The producers over there truly know how to complement his vocal abilities with the proper tracks!

Guest toGETherONE

Seo In Guk ~ Fly Away (Japanese debut single) FULL HD PV

Source: SIG Official Japan YT
Seo In Guk "With Laughter or With Tears" Album Fan Signing on May 5th62590459752160767673147.jpg
21534445975212076767719.jpg
24915945975213743434211.jpg
94133845975214076767589.jpg
Source: SIG Official FB
Upcoming Seo In Guk Fan Signing Event May 17th Sponsored By ISENBERGsigfsgisenberg1.jpg
sigfsgisenberg2.jpg
Source: SIG Official Twitter

• 4 weeks later...
Guest payel

class="point3 subtit5" Seo In Guk Cast in Hong Sisters′ ′The Sun of the Lord′
Seo In Guk will be joining So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin in their upcoming drama.

The singer has been cast for a role in the upcoming SBS drama The Sun of the Lord as Kang Woo, the head of the security team at shopping mall Kingdom.

39544272.jpg

Kang Woo used to be a part of the Zaytun Division, and chose to work in security and continue to protect others after leaving the army. He is very responsible and strong.

The singer-turned-actor aims to turn around his soft and gentle image for a rougher and more masculine figure.

Seo In Guk commented, "I′m honored I′ll be acting with So Ji Sub sunbaenim (senior) and Gong Hyo Jin sunbaenim. I′ll work hard in this great opportunity to help the piece shine."

The Sun of the Lord is about how a secretary who can see ghosts comes to soften her rigid boss.

Its script will be taken over by the Hong Sisters under the direction of producer Jin Hyuk of Shining Inheritance and City Hunter.

A rep from the drama′s production company Born Factory said, "Seo In Guk holds a both gentle and masculine image inside of him, which lets him fit well into the Kang Woo role. You can look forward to seeing a new side to Seo In Guk."

Photo credit: Jellyfish Entertainment

Source

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest omgtony

So That You Can Tai Yuen St, a new stuffed toy around the globe freerunnike2013.com will be provided next to flashing ured bulbs, little sun dress handheld remote control classic cars, brave impose of a "Alien" plot words, a variety of creepy Ultraman, as well as vision-opener "Approximately" Gundam, Digimon, to Hong Kong television set tapped "gyro backspin huge increase" using the reducing gifts, sizzling.

I must say that the is a very amazing sneaker and it's really simple to see why there's been an increase in its level of popularity. The competition can not be compared to this shoe as it features a a bunch of features that are really wonderful. The performance of this shoe is one that people have been talking about for the past few weeks and it also helps that it's pretty stylish. It's the ideal option to workout in, or if you just want some thing to wear about. It is pretty apparent that this is something you have to own, because it is really versatile.

Athletic shoes that are versatile are ideal to dance in. These shoes can handle all of the turns, leaps, twists and actions that come with dance nike free run cheap to Latina music in the course. If it's too stiff, you might have an issue dancing and moving. Versatility is actually muy importante!

This site was designed with you in mind. Primarily offering good, limited edition trainers, but also somewhere cool to shop and fun to visit.

Somewhere interesting and informative, somewhere for the UK sneaker community to come & join in the fun.

You probably did not know it but sneakers v451-mens-nike-free-run-2-shield-stealth are over 200 years old. The first sneakers, canvas shoes with rubber soles, where made in the late Georgian times, that is the late 18th century. These sneakers where very crude but when you would see one now you would definitely say that they where sneakers. Until 1917 nothing really happened with the sneakers. Then the US rubber company came up with a new type of sneaker more comfortable then before. The called those Keds. These where the first sneakers that went into mass production. The same year the Marquis converse company produced the first sneaker just for basketball, they called them Converse All-Stars.

Usually, when you look at sneakers like the Nike Lunar Allways, you'll often find that they are extremely pricey, due to the many different kinds of performance and features that they are in a position to deliver.The great thing is that this isn't the case with this sneaker. You will be able to get this shoe at a really great cost of $110. When it comes to it, you're in luck, as this is a really good deal, as the price is very low and also the sneakers' womens Nike free 4.0 V2 quality is awesome. It is definitely worth the cost plus the cost does help with the shoes' level of pop quality is awesome. It is definitely worth the cost plus the cost does help with the shoes' level of popularity. yxtony20130708

Guest omgtony

So That You Can Tai Yuen St, a new stuffed toy around the globe freerunnike2013.com will be provided next to flashing ured bulbs, little sun dress handheld remote control classic cars, brave impose of a "Alien" plot words, a variety of creepy Ultraman, as well as vision-opener "Approximately" Gundam, Digimon, to Hong Kong television set tapped "gyro backspin huge increase" using the reducing gifts, sizzling.

I must say that the is a very amazing sneaker and it's really simple to see why there's been an increase in its level of popularity. The competition can not be compared to this shoe as it features a a bunch of features that are really wonderful. The performance of this shoe is one that people have been talking about for the past few weeks and it also helps that it's pretty stylish. It's the ideal option to workout in, or if you just want some thing to wear about. It is pretty apparent that this is something you have to own, because it is really versatile.

Athletic shoes that are versatile are ideal to dance in. These shoes can handle all of the turns, leaps, twists and actions that come with dance nike free run cheap to Latina music in the course. If it's too stiff, you might have an issue dancing and moving. Versatility is actually muy importante!

This site was designed with you in mind. Primarily offering good, limited edition trainers, but also somewhere cool to shop and fun to visit.

Somewhere interesting and informative, somewhere for the UK sneaker community to come & join in the fun.

You probably did not know it but sneakers v451-mens-nike-free-run-2-shield-stealth are over 200 years old. The first sneakers, canvas shoes with rubber soles, where made in the late Georgian times, that is the late 18th century. These sneakers where very crude but when you would see one now you would definitely say that they where sneakers. Until 1917 nothing really happened with the sneakers. Then the US rubber company came up with a new type of sneaker more comfortable then before. The called those Keds. These where the first sneakers that went into mass production. The same year the Marquis converse company produced the first sneaker just for basketball, they called them Converse All-Stars.

Usually, when you look at sneakers like the Nike Lunar Allways, you'll often find that they are extremely pricey, due to the many different kinds of performance and features that they are in a position to deliver.The great thing is that this isn't the case with this sneaker. You will be able to get this shoe at a really great cost of $110. When it comes to it, you're in luck, as this is a really good deal, as the price is very low and also the sneakers' womens Nike free 4.0 V2 quality is awesome. It is definitely worth the cost plus the cost does help with the shoes' level of pop quality is awesome. It is definitely worth the cost plus the cost does help with the shoes' level of popularity. yxtony20130708

• 1 month later...
Guest Miguel Pariona Florentini

Seo In Guk and A Pink′s Jung Eun Ji Become a High Tech Couple.

tumblr_ms7yl0WPss1semnq1o1_500.jpg

The biggest couple of Reply 1997 got together again as a pair of honorary ambassadors.

Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji were recently appointed ambassadors for the 2014 ITU Plenipotentiary Conference and attended a shoot for its ads on August 22.

This day, they posed with smart devices expressing the high-tech nature of the Conference, and also invited everyone in the nation to the conference in a stylish way.

Though it had been long since the two had met due to their individual promotions, they still boasted a teamwork on set that didn′t fall behind that of their Reply 1997 days.

A source from the shoot said, “We′re thankful that the two were enthusiastic toward the shoot though it took place amidst their busy schedules. We hope Seo In Guk and Jung Eun Ji′s promotions will let more people know about the ITU Plenipotentiary Conference, which is the biggest IT conference to be hosted by Korea.”

The pair also commented, “We′re honored to be able to promote such a large national event. We′ll work hard to let more people know of the ITU Plenipotentiary Conference. Please continue to show your interest in our promotions.”

The two were first chosen as ambassadors in 2012, and will continue to promote the Conference. Photos from the shoot will be released through the Conference′s official webpage and social network accounts.

The ITU Plenipotentiary Conference is an IT conference that draws participation from 193 countries around the world.

Cr. CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung

Seo In Guk was named best dresser by 'The Star magazine'.
972042_517324555013936_2063195316_n.jpg

SEO IN GUK
 was named best dresser for the week by The Star magazine, for his outfit at the Master’s Sun press conference. (26 Aug 2013)
Cr. Seo In Guk Peru FB

[Photos] Seo In Guk for Men's Health Magazine.
1239812_515911798488545_1722048064_n.jpg

1148939_515911508488574_1884236048_n.jpg

1280836_515911688488556_1512777257_n.jpg

993980_515912015155190_1084579237_n.jpg

Uri Inguk is pretty handsome, right? *-*
Cr. Seo In Guk Peru FB

[Photo] Seo In Guk & Gong Hyo Jin at 'Master's Sun's set
1003542_518639304882461_1442809303_n.jpg.
Doesn't they both look so cute? specially uri Inguk-ah? :)
Cr. Seo In Guk Peru FB

Hi, can I join in? :)
Actually I'm a late fan, I loved Inguk since Reply 1997 and I watch that drama in early 2013... I came to this thread but this thread was so quiet at the time, hence I'm so happy to meet you Miguel! :)
Let's spread Inguk love :x

OMG, that photo with Gong Hyo Jin, he's really using his status as maknae in TMS set :D So cute  >:D<
Anyway, have you heard? There's a rumor that our Inguk is going to enlist next year. :( Nooooooo, I'm not ready yet. He's not 30 yet, and he's still building his career. :((

• Like 1

popscreen7 said: Hi, can I join in? :)
Actually I'm a late fan, I loved Inguk since Reply 1997 and I watch that drama in early 2013... I came to this thread but this thread was so quiet at the time, hence I'm so happy to meet you Miguel! :)
Let's spread Inguk love :x

OMG, that photo with Gong Hyo Jin, he's really using his status as maknae in TMS set :D So cute  >:D<
Anyway, have you heard? There's a rumor that our Inguk is going to enlist next year. :( Nooooooo, I'm not ready yet. He's not 30 yet, and he's still building his career. :((

Hello there! New fan of SIG here. First got to know him from his All For You MV which then sparked an interest in me to go watch Reply 1997 after watching snippets of the show in that MV. Needless to say, I'm now also catching him in Master's Sun and anticipating No Breathing!

• Like 1

may said: Hello there! New fan of SIG here. First got to know him from his All For You MV which then sparked an interest in me to go watch Reply 1997 after watching snippets of the show in that MV. Needless to say, I'm now also catching him in Master's Sun and anticipating No Breathing!