[Drama 2010] Dandelion Family / Blossom Sisters 민들레 가족

Guest C51236

Guest samasta93

When I saw the second daughter's face.. why I felt like I have seen her before? Did she play a role in Family Honor?

btw, it seems that viikii needs time to upload the first episode... :huh:

Hi! Can you help me? I need subtitle English EPISODE 1. I don't understand Korea. Big thanks!

while waiting for kind translators to translate, you can read the summary which has been uploaded by cute girl.. I think by reading the summary only, basically you can get the idea first.. :)

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I saw the second daughter's face.. why I felt like I have seen her before? Did she play a role in Family Honor?

Yes samasta93....the 2nd daughter of the family is MAYA that was in Family Honor as Danah's sister in law and mother of Dongdong. Its good Maya acts in this drama cos she brings the character out very well...I am looking forward that this drama will be as good as Family Honor in terms of story line and rating......fighting!

The 2nd episode is staring pretty soon now......for those who are watching live.

EDIT - ya.....i am watchin live today and i love to watch Yoon Ji and Dong Wook too. But the rest of the actors and actresses are good too.....they are kindda senior artistes.

Epi 2 from Joonmedia link

http://joonmedia.net/videos/series/968

Guest samasta93

Yes samasta93....the 2nd daughter of the family is MAYA that was in Family Honor as Danah's sister in law and mother of Dongdong. Its good Maya acts in this drama cos she brings the character out very well...I am looking forward that this drama will be as good as Family Honor in terms of story line and rating......fighting!

The 2nd episode is staring pretty soon now......for those who are watching live.

ahh.. that's why her face is so familiar.. thx for your information :)

I hope this drama will be okay esp. regarding to rating since I do not want to see this drama would be ended so rush just only because of rating as what they did with CD <_<

so, are you watching live?

Guest ILOVEYMK

while waiting for kind translators to translate, you can read the summary which has been uploaded by cute girl.. I think by reading the summary only, basically you can get the idea first.. :)

Yes. Thank you!

Guest TheLilyhua

Hmm... I've got a question...

Do Hye Won and Jae Ha actually know each other? Are they friends?

Curious to see how its going to develop into something more if they did start out as friends.

Guest lucky_moon

Ep2 wasn't as good as Ep1 it was mostly about the father, I think why he was in bad term with his wife relating to his work, but if someone can clear the situation for me it'll help me with a better understanding for the drama, can someone tell me exactly what's going on his work and what is it related to his wife? Also only 2 scenes with JH & HY <_< as for the elder daugther she's not having any perfect life with her husband as people thought & what I assume she might cheat on him with the ajumma son; TH on the later eps, who knows :huh:

As for the preview, it seems the family will ruin the father birthday cuz the mother and the second daughter will fight again cuz she'll not stand seeing her mother insulting her son father, also more scenes with JH & HY

Guest samasta93

what happened with HW's dad? Did he cheat?

since because viikii has not uploaded the videos yet, I only can watch via torrent and since I also don't know Korean, mostly I rely on some kind people who are willing to upload the summary.. :lol:

could someone tell me, what they father has done? I wanna make sure, did he cheat or not~? Coz, he doesn't look like that kind of man... :mellow:

i'm liking the start and i'm hoping this drama gets as good as Family Honor & Creating Destiny. i'm particularly keen on JH & HY and hope they take the biggest pie of all the stories. hope this is not too late, regarding the Father....

he has been outstationed overseas for many years overseeing construction projects so his wife has been 'suffering' by bringing up the 3 daughters pretty much single-handedly. Father is earmarked for an upcoming promotion and his wife is doing all she can to help him secure the job. In the company, the Vice President is on good terms with Father and VP is helping to get the President to pick Father for the promotion. Mother makes dumplings for VP's family which the 2nd daughter really hates - doing favors for others in order to get ahead. Mother got so desperate that she even gave jewelry which was her wedding anniversary gift to the VP's wife. VP confronted Father that it wasn't proper to do so and told him the promotion will be given to someone else anyway. Mother is devastated while Father feels angry that his wife stooped so low to give away her precious jewelry but also felt terrible that he couldn't get the promotion even if it was for the wife's sake.....

Guest jasminewiz

what happened with HW's dad? Did he cheat?

since because viikii has not uploaded the videos yet, I only can watch via torrent and since I also don't know Korean, mostly I rely on some kind people who are willing to upload the summary.. :lol:

could someone tell me, what they father has done? I wanna make sure, did he cheat or not~? Coz, he doesn't look like that kind of man... :mellow:

HW's dad was eyeing to be promoted and this is his last chance to have this opportunity. That's why his wife tried making the dumplings and kimchi to give as gifts to his office people and helping her husband to get into their good books so that his chances of being promoted will be higher. She even went to the extent of giving a jewellery gift to the wife of the Vice President so that her husband can be promoted. Instead, the Vice Prresident returned the jewellery and he was embarrassed. Towards the end of episode 2, he got news that he might not be promoted and he was lamenting to his wife about his misfortune.

Guest TheLilyhua

Finally something on the Jae Ha-Hye Won relationship! :D

In the preview for the next episode, did Jae Ha tell Hye Won "Let's get married"? (I don't understand a single thing except "married") Argh... If only there is an episode tomorrow... I don't think there's one??? I think MBC's broadcasting a live football match during the drama's timeslot? Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Just when the relationship I'm interested in starts developing... :(

Guest lucky_moon

Finally something on the Jae Ha-Hye Won relationship! :D

In the preview for the next episode, did Jae Ha tell Hye Won "Let's get married"? (I don't understand a single thing except "married") Argh... If only there is an episode tomorrow... I don't think there's one??? I think MBC's broadcasting a live football match during the drama's timeslot? Correct me if I'm wrong! :)

Just when the relationship I'm interested in starts developing... :(

Yes, he told her let's get married both :)

Archived