AGB Nationwide 16.3 Seoul 17.2

LIB EP25

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/4iR5rsti2Wc/

FM SWW

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fartface

whoa...haven't been on soompi for a while. lots of new changes...

anyways, i just saw this drama on tv and it looks really fun!! i love family dramas. romantic comedies can get old after a while.

Guest fianaz1

I'm kind of dissappointed with KyunSoo....he didnt really seduce Tae Sub....he is just waiting patiently for Tae Sub to open up to him....I feel like shouting to him to just jump on Tae Sub n get on with it...hehehe *_*

I'm kind of dissappointed with KyunSoo....he didnt really seduce Tae Sub....he is just waiting patiently for Tae Sub to open up to him....I feel like shouting to him to just jump on Tae Sub n get on with it...hehehe *_*

Yeah is a little frustated but in Korea Dramas always is the same with respect to romance and with a gay couple I think is more complicated

Guest loctruong

haaha. I know what you mean but don't forget it is in Korea. Making a drama with homosexuality is complicated enough. I guess the producer don't want to get bad reaction from the audiences. In this drama I love all the sons and girls in the family. They are just so interesting.

Guest YukLeung

Why does Kyung Soo has to be the one who's doing the seducing? Why not Tae Sub??? :unsure:

Personally, I find Kyung Soo perfect the way he is now. I'm loving him so much... :wub:

Guest fianaz1

Hahaha.... i just think that KyunSoo is the MAN....n TaeSub is the opposite w00t.gif The way i see it is TS is like a shy virgin....n need a man to.....you know...hehehe blush.gif

Guest YukLeung

Hahaha.... i just think that KyunSoo is the MAN....n TaeSub is the opposite :w00t: The way i see it is TS is like a shy virgin....n need a man to.....you know...hehehe blush.gif

I couldn't agree more. :lol::sweatingbullets:

Next episode's preview looks hot and steamy!! :w00t:

Guest PaulAtreides

Are the episodes being cut for content? Both episodes 25 and 26 have been smaller in size than what they usually are. Episode 25 was only 55 minutes long compared to the usual 1h02 or so episode. I'm guessing episode 26 is about the same length as it's about the same size as episode 25.

Why are the episodes getting shorter?

From the preview The next episode should be interesting where 2nd uncle Byung Joon and the japanese lady will kiss !!!! this 2 pairing are really interesting given the uncle is so "serious"

And i hope they will find a nice lady for the 3rd uncle

Guest jobogae

Aah!!!! I'm so happy watching episode 27! I don't care if it's just a dream but I love the chemistry between Yeon Joo and Ho Sub in the kiss scene. OMG. I am actually hoping for a real life off-screen romance between them now LOL. They make such a cute couple!!

Guest Shiuan

ep26 ch sub

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3nuPKcHEwpg/

ep27 ch sub

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3vY75Kpy01w/

FM SWW

Guest jobogae

A special behind the scenes clip ... and a sneak preview of the family celebrating grandpa's birthday. Hmmm... why is Yeon Joo there? hehehe ^_^

http://itstime2pm.egloos.com/3348052

credit: namsangmi.com

Archived