JYPE Online Auditions

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

Guest xRyuusei

Oh man, I've been busting my butt for the past few days trying to upload something onto the site but nothing has worked so far. Even if I just upload a mp3 or a picture I get an error. I have tried 4 different internet browsers and I installed the codec but still nothing. And no my file is not over the limit. Has anyone figured out a possible solution yet?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cissy911

Hey everyone !!

I've been trying to join the jype audition site, but the thing is, I live in France, so I have a French number, not like the American ones, it only has 8 numbers. So basically, I haven't been able to create an account.

So I was wondering if anyone knew an e-mail adress where I could send them a mail about that? Cause I'm counting on passing the live auditions, not the e-mail ones so I wanted to make sure with them that I could just come on a Saturday when they hold auditions.

Thank you !

Guest L0VE_BUBBLES

If you pass the online audition, you have to go to New York to do your next audition?

It says it here but I wanted to ask -

Untitled.jpg

for who got replied from jyp that said " they will contact you after 3 weeks and your file will be deleted after they evaluated ion 7 days".

I wanna know that did they deleted that message from your page and deleteded your file because they deleted the massages and they didn't deleted my files(more than 7 days)

Guest dancee.ellx

^

for the reply from jyp that you are talking about.. isit the email that they send after you have uploaded your audition..?

ah, i received nothing from them except from that email.. and it's been more than 7 days already but my files are still there.. does this mean that they havent reviewed my audition yet?

hee.. anyway, hwaiting to everyone! let's not give up :D

^

for the reply from jyp that you are talking about.. isit the email that they send after you have uploaded your audition..?

ah, i received nothing from them except from that email.. and it's been more than 7 days already but my files are still there.. does this mean that they havent reviewed my audition yet?

hee.. anyway, hwaiting to everyone! let's not give up :D

yeahhh tghey haven't reviewed your audition

Guest Chargers_21

i tried uploading my video onto the site using internet explorer but it always freezes does any1 know why or how can i fix this?

Guest xxSushixx

AHHH This website will make me crazy

I tried everything to apply my audition I even tried a different computer and I always got this Error

VB Script or TimeOutScript I dont know what to do I want to audition T_T

Guest ohdangchang

i thought they said they delete it in 7 days when they view it? or something like that.

but i still haven't gotten a comment.. i dont think they ever gave anyone a comment to begin with. so many people applying each day..

has anyone gotten a comment from them?

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

i thought they said they delete it in 7 days when they view it? or something like that.

but i still haven't gotten a comment.. i dont think they ever gave anyone a comment to begin with. so many people applying each day..

has anyone gotten a comment from them?

I'm just assuming they won't comment on your videos unless if it's absolutely necessary...Assuming that they get swamped of maybe thousand to millions of audition apps and demos online each week, they will probably watch only two minutes (maybe not even a few seconds <_< ) out of their time , and will only watch it through if they are really interested in you...Then they will comment on your videos and demos if they see a potential star in the making.

Boy just reading my assumption just makes it look like that it is much more harder to audition online than it was before with the email audition. :P

Hey Ohdangchang did you apply to JYP online yet?

Guest dancee.ellx

ahhh i didnt receive any replies and my application is still up xD

not giving up though; but last night i tried to apply again but apparently it could be uploaded?

not sure about it but i feel that email auditions would be better.. personal opinion :)

let's not give uppp, haha~

^ and yeah, i agree with you.. they are probably bombarded with tons and tons of applications each day; wonder how many they actually go through and when they do, how long do they watch each video etc..

Guest summerfall

i reaaaally can't upload. my clips!!!!!!!!!!!! wth. HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!

ME too!!

can someone please help.. I've been using chrome and internet explorer...

and this error keeps popping out!!

"help us.. and good karma might just be there" ^^

Guest xRyuusei

Arg! The website is so frustrating. I had my friends help me, they used a few different computers and it still didn't work D:

I e-mailed JYPE's webmaster about it. Hopefully they read my e-mail and respond with a solution or fix the website so we can all upload our files (:

Archived