JYPE Online Auditions

Guest XxAzianxPridexX

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest onlykhang

Okay, I received an email stating that they have reviewed the videos

and they will be deleting it after 7 days...

Only the successful people will be contacted with 3weeks.

Guest dancee.ellx

^ i checked my email today, accidentally clicked on the spam mail and saw jype's email in there lol.

so yeah, i applied around 12jan..? and yeah, received it yesterday..

I also applied around January but at the end of the month though, and I think I may have accidentally deleted the e-mail if itwas in my spam folder XD;; I can't but help feel that I miseed out out on something important even if I have already seen a picture of what the e-mail is supposed to look like... Oh well, I'll take it as if I did get the e-mail lol.

Good luck to those of you who are under review currently! Oh by the way, onlykhang: when did you apply?

Guest amanman

one video just for singing one song??

can I mix my singing videos and dancing videos into one video??

and,,,How long should the song be?the whole song?

with background music or not??

It confused me a lot..................

Guest yoh_ela

they give any advice or good criticism? or feedback?

I don't think so

Probably the usual reply..

"Blahblahblah after 3 weeks"

I can upload my video with Mozilla Firefox??? or I will have to use IE?

Guest jahmee

Last time, I can't upload my videos and I don;t know why.. The next time I visited, I can't get through JYP's audition site anymore... My computer says it has malware and spyware... Hmmn.. What do I do now?

T_T

Guest silverwrapper

Okay, I received an email stating that they have reviewed the videos

and they will be deleting it after 7 days...

Only the successful people will be contacted with 3weeks.

^ i checked my email today, accidentally clicked on the spam mail and saw jype's email in there lol.

so yeah, i applied around 12jan..? and yeah, received it yesterday..

hey did you guys submit videos of both singing and dancing? and also pictures?

Guest misslx

@ those ppl who have trouble..

site works for me.. try IE or something.. if it still doesn't work.. try a different computer if u want to audition really bad.. gl

another way to audition is just simply mailing all your info to them.. gl

submit whatever you want just show them what you do best. you don't need every single category. singing and dancing aren't in the same category. but if you think you're good at a lot of things. just send in everything. doesn't hurt to try everything. just make sure to choose a category and send pictures along with it. the site tells you what to do. gl

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Geministar8806

- Park Ji Yoon Cover

- SNSD Cover

these are the videos i uploaded lol....I'm crossing my fingers.

Tips:

If you continue getting an error when picking a username, make sure they are all lowercase letters. If it's not, for example CoffeeLover, that's why you're getting an error. It should be all lowercased, i.e. coffelover.

For the video: Make sure you get the file first, then capture picture at a certain part of the video you look good in lol, then click upload file. You can't skip from browsing for the file to upload.

Guest 12ized

ahm. I actually went to the website a few times now. I tried to online audition as a member and as a non member but i keep on encountering the same problem.

Your cellphone number is a required field.

What if you don't have a cellphone number?

What if you live in another country and the beginning of your cellphone number is not in there? (I am actually from the Philippines and all they have there is 010, 011 and on. our cellphone number here starts with 09.)

I can never apply for auditon in JYP because of that reason.

Can anyone please help me in this one? THANK YOU VERY MUCH. THANKS A LOT! ;):ph34r:

Guest Mariel1430271425

waahh..everyday i tried to submit my audio file but when i click the apply button..it always end up as an error..waahh..i dont know what to do..can someone please help me..?

what did you guyz do to pass all your files??

size of your pics?

type of your audio file and video file?

please help me!^^

tnx!

Guest Mariel1430271425

hi guys..i have some question..did this symbols appear when you click apply in the jyp online audition?

Active Server Pages ¿

Archived