Who Is Your Ideal Type Game(kpop edition)!

Guest MarkXD

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Amethist

Hmm my outcome was F.T. Island's Lee Hong Gi, but I'm a huge fangirl of him, so every time I saw him I had no trouble to click on his face no matter who the person on the other side was XD...

Btw when I tried hard mode without clicking on people, it eventually ended up with 2AM's Seulong.

Guest harukoshimada

I only did hard mode...it was so heartbreaking! first difficulty was first round where JaeJoong vs Changmin...but since I'm JJ biased...he had to go through...

In the semi-finals where Nichkhun(winner) vs Micky YooChun and JaeJoong vs Minhwan, I was very surprised Minhwan got so high! as I'm not a follower of FT Island although I loved Hongki from YAB, but I somehow loved that pic of Minhwan and chose him over Hongki in the quarterfinals!

But winner: JaeJoong! (I was totally biased)

But there are times that I think some pictures are more attractive than others...

and some ppl look better in moving images (I love Taecyeon...but the pic didn't attract me...so i dropped him =p)

Guest xMitsukiChanx

Hankyung... *_* I thought I was going to choose Hongki all the way through til the end but when it was down to him and Hankyung I was like, "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait..." XD

Guest joojooxlie

OMG so hard at the end x)

I couldn't decide between Yoochun or Jaebum.. so I pressed the button at the bottom, which I guess means randomize.. it picked Jay for me haha

It's not as fun when you have an extreme bias which means you'll choose that particular person til the end and you know who you'll eventually end up with.

I got Jay vs Taec in the final round.

Nearly killed me trying to choose between the two...eventually went with Taec.

Guest wildbunny_19

The first time I came down to Nichkhun and Junho. I chose Junho!

The second time I came down to Minhwan and Junho and I picked Junho again xD

Haha, it was fun! My sister liked it too and she got Jay both times!

Archived