Who Is Your Ideal Type Game(kpop edition)!

Guest MarkXD

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rexophilius

Haha I didn't recognize half the people on the list. (Yeah, I know, what the heck am I doing on soompi if I can't even recognize really popular K-pop stars?)

I just chose the guy who was more attractive and I ended up with Yunho and Taecyeon.

I chose Taec. :)

holy freak the first one i got was xiah vs. mickey. WTF? broke my heart. lol.

some people i didn't even know who they were =.=''

normal i got jokwon vs. daesung

hard i got xiah vs. jokwon.

sooo hard ><><><><. just like 4 months ago. jokwon would have been eliminated from the beginning but i'm pretty crazy about him right now. so it's gotta be him. SIGH all that wgm craze.... honestly though i like guys 1. who can make me laugh. including when i'm upset 2. can sing well!!!!! 3. is willing to do anything for their s.o

jokwon does fit all those requirements. ;p. actually though although he's my ideal, i would give him up for ga-in. :D

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

HARDEST DECISIONS OF MY LIFE! Nonetheless, I Stuck With Junsu All The Way Through. :P

I Lied. I Got GD Vs. Jaejoong For The Hard One. Sorry Junsu! ><

Guest konerulex

Twice I did it, Twice the final round was JunHo (2PM) vs WooYoung (2PM) Hee and I chose Wooyoung :) :) even though I love junho v v much LOL!

Guest VampirePenguin

actually I already knew I'd get Jaejoong XD hard and easy. But then It hought about.. what would I get, if jae wasn't there? So I chose the other one instead of Jae and in the end I got Kyuhyunn <3

Archived