[SBS Variety] Oh! Brothers / 오!브라더스

Guest fanda4000

Guest Showtime24

I read that Minho & Leeteuk are regulars on the show. Not sure about the rest though. I was expecting it to me more like X-man but it's really just a new game show. Nothing really similar for the fact that they are in pairs & play against each other. I hope they do get other stars on the show & change up some of the games.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeeminey

i like the concept of the show but it's too slow paced and i don't think i like 김국진 as the MC. we'll see in the coming weeks though

Guest Dipyramidal

I like this show, its not xman but its entertaining... when will be the next broadcast? and will they still keep the same members?

i enjoyed the first episode a lot. it kinda reminded me of xman but not really. i loved watching the games.

also, i stumbled upon a subbed version of the first episode while googling the show.

it actually led me into the shinee soompi thread and misschowder posted the links.

kompilations1 is a subber of shinee-related shows (as she put in her description) and has fully subbed the 1st episode.

part 01: http://www.youtube.com/user/kompilations1#p/u/7/JcBPA_d4k_o

** other parts found on kompilations1 youtube **

*** don't forget to click on "cc" when viewing the video to enable the subs ***

Guest iMAGiNATi0NS

does anybody know when the next episode is airing? because ep 2 should've aired by now but i can't find it...

&& does anyone know who the regulars are?

Guest xoxdreamgurlazn209

I love this variety nicole kick booty on the show and i love leeteuk he's so funny! But yeah the mc was okay hopefully he can crack some jokes in between the games and stuff

Guest adikkeluangman

Anybody know the link for this show website or is it have released any official pictures. I will watch this later. Since Tae Woo in this one too.

Guest padoindo

interesting show :D

someone told me that this variety is aired to replace FO and similar (on some way) to x-man:lol:

maybe this is nicole vs taewoo love line time :rolleyes:

Guest Deus5000

Just got round to watching the subbed version (btw thanks for the link jaceone). I found it funny for the most part. The second game wasn't that good IMHO, it slowed the pace down quite a lot and its gonna expose quite a few celebrities as not being very...eh... bright. Which is all good for viewers but i think it won't help with getting guests on the show. They'll want to maintain images etc.

Also the last game needs to be fixed, obviously, people who are tall and strong will have the advantage in this game (showed with Taewoo easily shoving most of the other teams off). So it should be made that the girls have to do the shoving or something. Otherwise, its easy for the betting teams to bet.

On the actual viewing; that Sooyoung fan was awesome and adorable. He also happened to be the luckiest guy alive getting a dance from Sooyoung especially for him. Leeteuk was also quite funny.

With regards to people asking for the second episode IIRC, it was shown on the 25th as a pilot and the same episode was shown on the 1st January. So, in effect, the 1st of January is the official start date and episode 2 would be this week.

Other than the "jumping shooter" I found the games to be lame & boring. Especially the last one, when duh it was obvious to everyone in the betting panel that Kim Tae Woo was going to bulldoze everyone else off the platform by his sheer size. Like Deus5000 mentioned they have to find something for the girls to do during that game cuz all they were doing was holding on to the guys' arms & acting scared.

man, I kinda felt bad for HyunA when she took that ball thrown by Yoo Se Yun right off her grill lol. i noticed she pretty much gave up after that & didn't even try to block any of the balls thrown her way. Maybe they should have them wear helmets or something? :P

Also Kim Kook Jin blows as the MC. He has no presence & isn't funny at all. SBS must be on a tight budget & his fee must've been the lowest.

considering that it was the pilot, they wouldn't establish a website for the show unless it get's picked up for regular broadcast. this is similar to how Dream Team was last year when they showed the pilot in early September and not officially debuting the show until late October.

Guest hangthienbao

is this show still goin' on? 'coz i havn't heard any news about 2nd episode. i wanna see more of Sooyoung

Sooyoung jjang!!! keke ^^

Guest Deus5000

As has been stated quite a number of times, the first episode was only a pilot. If you're not familiar with the concepts of pilot episodes...

Basically, its a test episode. If it does well, the network will take it up as a full show, if not, well they won't. Also, just because the show does well doesn't necessarily mean the network will take it up either. Cash, schedules all play a part. Another thing is that because it is a pilot, it means that they can review any criticisms of the show and hopefully correct them if they do pick it up as a full show. This could mean changing cast, games, MC's etc.

So, in answer to the repeated question, the second episode could be a while away or sometime this month :)

P.s. i think the admin should update the first post to explain this. I've not heard any news regarding a second episode yet.

@ Deus5000 thank u for explaining this i really hope there 'll be more episodes the show was great except the MC i really hope they change lol

and i hope CY 'll stay haha she was great & funny with that male guest :)

Archived