Why I can't I make a thread?

Guest xgabriel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sadiesax

I still haven't fount the FAQ yet and I've looked a lot. BTW, how does one know if they are in fact a member and can post or still a rookie? Is it at exactly 10 posts or does it take time to take effect? This is all so iffy.

Guest t3atim3

I still haven't fount the FAQ yet and I've looked a lot. BTW, how does one know if they are in fact a member and can post or still a rookie? Is it at exactly 10 posts or does it take time to take effect? This is all so iffy.

Yes, I believe it is at exactly 10 posts. They probably don't have the FAQ like they originally did anymore. But they do have a current "living how-to guide." Though I'm a little unclear on the differences between the two ranking systems in the guide.

Hey new peeps - it's actually 5 posts before you can create a new topic to help prevent spam topics.

Apologies that the info is hidden - I just added it to the top of the FAQ :D

Welcome, @flipocrisy @bunnybon @t3atim3 @fruitcomposer_stv and all our new friends.

You can get rid of the _stv at the end of your username by editing your username here: https://tv.soompi.com/en/profile/settings

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...