[Manga/Anime] Bokura Ga Ita

Guest IM TOKKI

Guest IM TOKKI

Bokura Ga Ita ; We Were ThereHas anyone read "Bokura Ga Ita" by Obata Yuuki?

I think the title translates into "Our Existence" and its about a love story between a girl Takahashi Nanami and a boy Yano Motoharu. I think the cover art is very refreshing and simple but pretty. The story itself is all about their relationship and friendships that involve them. Very simple but touching.

Summary i took from Perfect Illusions:
The beginning of high school life, also means the beginning of a brand new love life to the girls. For the lively high school freshman, Takahashi Nanami, nicknamed Nana, this is also the case... Incidentally, a popular guy, Yano Motoharu, happens to be in the same class as Nana. 2/3 of the girls in class fall in love with him but Nana seems to hate him?!

That is just the beginning. The story goes from there to involve Yano's bestfriend, Masafumi, and Yuri, the sister of Yano's ex (Nana Yamamoto). Yano can't seem to forget his ex Nana who died two years ago and Nanami thinks she's a substitute. Masafumi ends up liking Nanami and Yuri secretly plots to win over Yano. It's a pretty solemn story.

The anime is coming out July 3rd!!! =)

Volumes: 16 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1953

Published by: Viz

Anime Episodes: 26

*This series has also a live action film released

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Misao

Ooo! I read it long time ago. It's pretty good. =) The cover caught my eye! :ph34r: I LOVE the front cover<3 Especially the 2 couple so close together.. I wonder how the anime will turn out.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Sounds like any other shoujo manga but I'd be interested in it just because. :P I shall go dig up information on this.

Guest Lilith

One of my favorites. =] I have up to volume 6 [raw] and yes, there's going to be an anime for it. I can't wait! *starts count down* I just hope it doesn't turn into a soap opera like Peach Girl <.<

One of my favorites. =] I have up to volume 6 [raw] and yes, there's going to be an anime for it. I can't wait! *starts count down* I just hope it doesn't turn into a soap opera like Peach Girl <.<

ehz?? i thot its out till vol 8 ^^ anyway i agree with u..i really hope it doesn't becomes like peach girl..so draggy ><!!!

Guest goodvibrations

Bokura ga Ita's okay. I'm still not use to the art, and the story isn't that special. I prefer Obata's one shot love stories more.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nataku_pilot

I jus saw this anime ! lol, it was cute, but so far I've only found the first 4 chapters of this manga I can't find volume 2 for some reason....does anyone know any sites where I can download it ?

• 1 month later...
Guest Gatobus

In Spain it's licensed,now we're on vol 6, in Japan the last vol that got out is vol 10.Now I'm downloading the anime I'll see it soon. ^^

Actually it is an anime. But imo the anime was really dodgy...they only focused on the main ones, didnt even bother to animate the surroundings..

Guest redphoenix103

the manga isnt over in japan yet, right? if anyone here has seen the anime, i love the ED songs for episodes 6 and 7!

i like the anime style, it's really simple and nice..but then later on, shows us how horny those teenagers are -_- . I just realize how the ED songs change per episode or every few episodes..

Reminds me of Doubt!! and Parfait Tic..

• 1 month later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

My sister showed me the first episode.. omg Nanami is so cute. I really like the style on this anime. Simple, I love the voices too... I want to find out more now =)

I love high school romance.

Archived