A Song That's Stuck In Your Head

Guest bonjour tristesse.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeLcaQueen

It's campaign period now here in the Philippines and the song stuck in my head most of the time is a campaign song of one of the presidential candidates. :mellow: I hate that candidate. I think everyone here experiences LSS because of his campaign jingles. <_<

the song on the McDonalds commercial.

GIMME BACK THAT FILET O' FISH

GIMME THAT FISH

GIMME THAT FISH

WHAT IF IT WERE YOU HANGING UP ON THIS WALL

IF IT WERE YOU IN THAT SANDWICH, YOU WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING AT ALL!

Guest CinCin

After School: Bang! Especially the "uh-huh, uh-huh" part. I didn't like that part at first, but now I'm really addicted.

Guest prrrrahhh.

2PM - Gimme the light.

gimme the light, return her to me~. oh my buddha why do these boys have to be so delectable looking? seriously they might as well sugar coat themselve's with chocolate and cherrys LOL.

Guest mangee_

the song on the McDonalds commercial.

GIMME THAT FISH

GIMME THAT FISH

WHAT IF IT WERE YOU HANGING UP ON THIS WALL

IF IT WERE YOU IN THAT SANDWICH, YOU WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING AT ALL!

Same.

Gah, I hate catchy commercials.

I end up looking like an idiot when I sing it outloud :l

Guest kitari

It's campaign period now here in the Philippines and the song stuck in my head most of the time is a campaign song of one of the presidential candidates. :mellow: I hate that candidate. I think everyone here experiences LSS because of his campaign jingles. <_<

Are you, perhaps, talking about Manny Villar's campaign jingles? Oh, same here, then. God, I really don't like that person yet the song is stuck in my head (and also my classmates') xD

Archived