A Song That's Stuck In Your Head

Guest bonjour tristesse.

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UKISSza

haha!!! me!! the song that's stuck in my head is...

MYSTERY-B2st/Beast!!haha. ^^

I love their dance!! I even do it, even if my neck hurts sometimes.. :))

Guest theotherwoman

BABY- Justin Bieber

i think i spell it wrong..

but its been on the radio all day and my sister has it on repeat on her itunes.

T0T

Guest toGETherONE

In the last wedding reception I honor my graces ^_^ there in the newly wed's slideshow played "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban. I can't get it out of my head for the life of me. That couple's presentation was truly magical "... this way."

I went to the movies a week ago with friends and watched The Back-up Plan [yeah, yeah, chick flick] and their break-up song "Key To My Heart" by Jessica Jarrell really stuck in my noggin'.

And last but not least, being a loyal Oh! My Lady follower since the very first episode, I am addicted to "Aren't I Stupid" by Jo Seong Wook, and Siwon happens to practice it for Min Woo's musical. I initially thought Siwon sang for the OST but it wasn't so, however both artists have similar vocal range. (Ok, ok, I know... "a song" right, let's just imagine I'm compiling a mix track. ;) )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lazysmurf

These songs are currently stuck on my head,

Solo - Iyaz

Backstaber - Kesha

Baby we're invincible - ARTTM

I Think About You Everyday - ARTTM

Baby - JB

Archived