이석훈 - 웃으며 안녕 (lee suk hoon - goodbye with a

Guest JESSCHOI

Guest JESSCHOI

female key!
first off,

i am in loveee with lee suk hoon.

especially when i first saw him on "we got married".

a friend of mine (tigerclan) on soompi sang this song recently (check it out!)

so i decided to change the pitch to a female key, and give it a shot.

i had to record this in one-take, because my laptop won't let me mix :(

so i just sang with the instrumental in the background and recorded it off my cheap mic, haha.

thanks everyone.

and good luck on finals!! :)

LISTEN

omg...too many people are singing this song now...lol

but yeah mike hyung was GREAT!!!!! will be back to edit after listening ^^.

[edit] you have a very nice smooth voice with a hint of brightness to it ^^. i feel you losing your breath at the end of extended phrases and even sometimes in the middle of them...which makes you fall flat and ruins your flow. also sometimes your initial attacks on phrases during the verses are too harsh...try and and lighten them up a little to maintain the consistent feeling through the song. i also feel more emotion could be more put into it. diction was good though....words were understandable ^^.

still nice job ^^

Guest Launchbackwards

the key sounded too low for you, was it? i really like your tone, but you're flat throughout a lot of the important notes in the song. your voice is so nice though...do a proper cover of this when you can.

Guest tigerclan

u love sukky! hahaha

your tone is out of this world nice!! i wish u could get your adobe audition fixed.. bubbles :D

awesome cover!! yay!

Archived