❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Er...what article are you talking about? I've followed him for over 2 years and this is the first time that I see anyone say anything about being arrogant about him, unless you're talking about English articles with wrong translations. Putting "arrogant" and "Kim Soohyun" in the same sentence is like saying Leonardo Dicaprio is a terrible actor. And fame getting into his head? lol I think you've confused someone else with KSH. I can say with absolute certainty that KSH is not so. 

Its jus a rumour. There havent any article about he has bad personality.. Do you know netizenbuzz.blogspot.com ? The blog translate korean netizen's comment to english. There was a few blank rumour said: Actor A is young and an arrogant bcs of his hit drama. He has shitty personality... etc blank rumour's about good young actor. But then knetizen's said Soohyun. It had only 100-300 upvotes. The netizenbuzz's reader all thought he is soohyun too. bcs of this blog. Most people think he is arrogant.

Its really hard for me to hear he has attuide problem. Bcs he is absolutely Not.

class="content-title"Actor’s Bae Yong Joon’s Boys Fight for First Place in Wednesday/Thursday Drama Ratings

Actor’s Bae Yong Joon’s Boys Fight for First Place in Wednesday/Thursday Drama Ratings

Actor Kim Soo Hyun and singer/actor Kim Hyun Joong have been competing against one another for ratings for their Wednesday/Thursday drama. The general public wondered if actor Bae Yong Joon’s agency “KeyEast” who supports these two actors should be happy or sad that they are competing one another.

The current winner would be Kim Soo Hyun. Kim Soo Hyun has successfully won every women’s hearts through his SBS drama “You Who Came from the Stars” with co-star actress Jun Ji Hyun. However, Kim Hyun Joong’s KBS drama “Inspiring Generation” had started later than “You Who Came from the Stars”. Viewers speculated that for “Inspiring Generation” to overcome the popularity and fan base “You Who Came from the Stars” have already had, would be more difficult.  

It is famously known that Bae Yoon Joon deeply cares for both Kim Hyun Joong and Kim Soo Hyun, so the public wonders if Bae Yoon Joon should be happy or sad that they are competing each other for the Wednesday/Thursday drama ratings. Thankfully, both actors are receiving many compliments for their acting and ability to immerse themselves into their characters. Kim Soo Hyun’s character has very unique characteristics which he naturally portrays, while Kim Hyun Joong is doing his first historical drama and he is able to display his character perfectly.  

Ever since, Kim Hyun Joong appeared on “Inspiring Generation” the drama’s rating has been rising. “You Who Came from the Stars” is placed first and received 25% audience rating, while “Inspiring Generation” is in second place with 8-9% audience rating. 

credit : soompi news

Kim Soo-hyeon-I asked for narrations

photo402360.jpg

Kim Soo-hyeon-I is being offered several narrative jobs due to his melodic voice.

Starring in the SBS drama "You Came From The Stars" Kim Soo-hyeon-I's appealing voice has been heard through the interviewing scenes of Do Min-joon where he speaks his heart.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I has done lots of narrative work and has appealed to many people. He's being offered various narrative jobs in top brand advertisements and documentaries, audio books and more.

An ad company claims, "Kim Soo-hyeon-I not only has appealing looks but he has a good power of delivery and that makes him the hottest star in advertising. Having a mid-tone voice as an actor is a huge benefit".

Meanwhile, the seventeenth episode of "You Came From The Stars" rated 27% which makes it top of the list.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl...

Translation : Hancinema

*** Usually, I'd say no to extensions…… but, can never get enough with all the casts! The good thing about this drama is that it is very intense throughout each episode. Ye, so glad they decided to go for it! L-)

'You Who Came From the Stars' receives a one-episode extension

Kim-Soo-Hyun-jun-ji-hyun_1392350619_af_o

Good news for drama lovers! 'You Who Came From the Stars' has been extended by one episode.

SEE ALSO: 'You Who Came From the Stars' to possibly be extended by one episode

It had previously been in discussion for an extension and the decision came today. Multiple drama insiders told Stars News on the 14th, "'You Who Came From the Stars' has been extended by one episode and will come to an end with its 21st episode on the 27th." Sources close to the cast also stated, "It has been decided today that ['You Who Came From the Stars'] will air its finale on the 27th and we were contacted to make room in our schedules."

The drama's production company HB Entertainment rep confirmed to Xports News on the 14th, "'You Who Came From the Stars' has been confirmed to receive a one-episode extension and will end with a total of 21 episodes."

The drama is currently set to air its 18th episode during its regular time slot on the Feburary 19 at 10 PM KST. However, the drama will possibly not air on the 20th depending on whether the Korean women's curling team makes it to the finals for the '2014 Winter Olympics'. So depending on the schedule of the Olympics, the finale air date for the drama is subject to change.

source : allkpop

class="title"Details for Kim Soohyun’s Asia fan meeting tour stop in Taiwan revealed

Kim Soohyun, who’s currently starring in SBS drama “You Who Came From the Stars” as Do Minjoon, an alien who has stayed on earth for 400 years, will be holding an Asia Fan Meeting Tour after filming has finished. 

The fan meeting tour will begin in mid-March in Seoul and move on abroad to Taiwan, China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou), Japan, Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.

As Taiwan will be his first stop overseas, the tickets will go on sale on February 14th at 11:00 AM. The fan meeting itself is scheduled for March 22nd at 1:00 PM with doors open at 12:00 noon.

The fan meeting will be held at the Taipei International Convention Center. Tickets can be purchased online at www.walkieticket.com or in person at all 7-11s in Taiwan using ibon.

Ticket prices range from 1200 to 4500 NTD (~$40 - 150 USD). The most expensive VIP tickets are priced at 5000 NTD (~$167) and there are only 23 of these seats available for purchase. 

It has been explicitly stated on the website that no cameras will be allowed into the venue. No photography, video taping or voice recording of the concert will be allowed. If any of the above situations occur, staff members will ask the audience member in question to leave the area and delete the files before being permitted to return. If deemed a major violation, the audience member will asked to leave the venue.

Source:  Osen, Walkie Ticket and Soo-Hyun / koreaboo

GUYSSSS
class="svtitle"Kim Soo Hyun in talks for his first Chinese film

Kim Soo Hyun

South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun’s popularity has soared across Asia, following the success of drama You Who Came From The Stars which is currently airing in Korea. Word has it that the 25-year-old is being highly sought after to take part in a new Chinese film called Summer’s Desire, which will be directed by Hong Kong movie star Carina Lau.

According to media reports, Hong Kong company Filmko Entertainment is currently in talks with both artistes and if the plans come into fruition, it would be Soo Hyun’s first venture into the Chinese film industry and Carina’s maiden directorial work.

Reports also stated that Soo Hyun’s company is keen to explore the Chinese market and that the Moon That Embraces The Sun star is very interested to act in a Chinese film, should the script be suitable. 

Carina, who is currently in London, responded to the rumours during a phone interview with Hong Kong reporters yesterday. “I have been thinking of filming a movie in my own perspective,” she said.

The actress also revealed that she has read the novel, which the movie would be based on, and found the storyline to be “pretty interesting”. However, Carina is still considering taking up the offer as she is preoccupied with other assignments.

In addition, Chinese-Canadian actor Shawn Dou and Chinese starlet Zhang Yu Xi will also reportedly be cast in the movie.

Carina Lau Kim Soo Hyun

Guest jasmine27

The new Ziozia pics are fabulous.  Great jackets and tees. They seem to have incorporated his Do MIn Joon persona.  I mean , one pic has Soo Hyun wearing glasses.  And of course, the hairstyle is just so DMJ. :))

I'm really happy that YWCFTS has extended for one episode more.  Don't know why some fans are grumbling about it.  At least, it's not 4 more eps. The show's on a roll so just go on with it.  I love Soo Hyun's alien character.  Let's have more of him even if it's only one more episode.

@swingbaby hmm interesting.. but Summer's Desire.. the title sounds like that Taiwanese drama that has the same name and was also adapted from a novel, and I don't really like the story much. It was kind of wack tbh and did very poorly despite the premise of the same old troupe rich boy and poor girl lol Not sure if it's the same, but i don't trust Carina Lau's directorial work, so hopefully it's not gonna follow through.

~~~~~~
The tickets for Soo Hyun's fanmeeting in Taiwan went on sale today and was sold out in 30 mins! The venue has 4000 seats. Happy to see him in such high demand^^

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2867854757

Guest lancome25

Which star do you want to date with on Valentine day?

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Tae Hee were chosen the star whom people want to meet on Valentine. Sun Woo, the marriage management company researched 1200 single men and women on their 20-40s. Kim Soo Hyun with 16.7% and Kim Tae Hee with 8.33% were chosen the star whom people want to date. Kim Tae Hee also picked on 2011 and 2012. Jun Ji Hyun(6%), Kim Yuna(5.67), Suzy(3.33%) were also picked. So Ji Sub(6%), Hyun Bin(4.33%), Kong You(3%) were also picked. Hollywood stars, Angelina Jolie(5%), Amanda Seyfried(4.67%), Scarlett Johansson(3.33%) were also picked. Leonardo DiCaprio(10%), Brad Pitt (9.33%), Barack Obama (4.67%) were picked. http://innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=8620

class="headline"‘Man From the Star’ Kim Soo Hyun Flaunts His Angled Shoulder
muoy1c18st2w04d40mtwp6qu3qi789ak.png

[by Sunghee Park] Kim Soo Hyun’s widely angled Shoulder within the stripe knit is becoming an issue. 
In SBS drama ‘Man From the Star,’ Kim Soo Hyun captured the eyes of audiences by presenting mono tone knit wears. In the 8th episode, Kim Soo Hyun presented the refined black and white look by wearing bold stripe pattered knit and black pants. In 17th episode, Kim Soo Hyun presented the gray knit that contains the black stripe pattern point at the sleeve, create a dandy look. 
The knit wears, which Kim Soo Hyun wore inside the drama were all known as the products from ‘Eight Seconds.’ Furthermore, the products are released in mono tone colors, such as black, white, and gray, that products are famous for high usability in creating classic fashion. (photo by SBS drama Man From the Star capture)

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/man-from-the-star-kim-soo-hyun-flaunts-060253375.html

Kim Soo Hyun - Yoon Doo Joon, How to Dress Like Actors

‘Love From Star’ Kim Soo Hyun’s Alien Style 

As playing a young college instructor, Kim Soo Hyun appears in a classic, formal suit. As stylishly matching dart colors like navy, black, and gray, he emphasizes his neat, smart image. 
He also creates a dandy style with various types of sweaters, which captured Chun Song E’s eyes and heart. Kim Soo Hyun chooses sweaters with high quality, fine texture, creating a perfect late-winter style. Good sweaters are not cheap. So the best tip of buying a sweater is to shop at SPA brands. Many SPA brands including ZARA, ELVAN, H&M offer high quality, good design sweaters at a reasonable price.

Rest of Article at link.
bnt news

class="titleNews"Kim Soo Hyun’s Fan Meeting Tickets in Taiwan Sell Out in 30 Minutes

′Alien Do Min Jun′ Kim Soo Hyun is coming to Asia, and fans are clearly excited.

Kim Soo Hyun’s upcoming fan meeting in Taiwan sold out tickets within 30 minutes, proving the star′s popularity abroad.

The fan meeting, scheduled to take place on March 22, started ticket sales on February 14, but all 4,000 available tickets were gone in 30 minutes.

Starting with Seoul in March, Kim Soo Hyun will be heading to Taiwan, China (Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou), Japan, Singapore and Thailand to meet with his global fans.

The upcoming fan meeting in Taiwan is to hold 4,000 fans, and even after the tickets have sold out, fans have been continuing to make requests.

58643002.jpg

An affiliate of Keyeast, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, stated, “Each country has been showing an enthusiastic response, despite the fact that Kim Soo Hyun has yet to start his overseas promotional activities. Tickets sold out in Taiwan within 30 minutes. We would like to thank the fans for their support.”

The affiliate also added, “We’re planning a variety of ways for Kim Soo Hyun to be able to interact with fans in the upcoming fan meeting.”

Photo credit: enews
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/58643/kimsoohyun-sells-out-all-tickets-for-upcoming-fan-meeting-in-taiwan