❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

I am in the USA in North Carolina and I have been watching Giant with english subs all night on MVIBO. Absolutely brilliant. All the Korean actors are so gifted, but the American actors suck ( I am ashamed to say).

Kim Soo Hyun and the kid who plays his middle school age brother (what is this kids name btw?) are both absolutely brilliant.

What an incredible drama. I am going to turn all my friends and family on to Giant and make sure everyone watches it..  I will definately post a link on face book.

Korea has some brilliant young actors coming up and Kim Soo Hyun is the leader of the pack. He is just so gifted.

• Like 1

Guest gauri92

yeah well...suzy chose him and then chose yoseob....lol....i guess she can't keep choosing the same guy....

poor girl...and poor soo hyun for always being reminded of the fact that she chose him...its embarrassing for them but sooo much fun for us...

Guest purple-blossom

yeah well...suzy chose him and then chose yoseob....lol....i guess she can't keep choosing the same guy....

poor girl...and poor soo hyun for always being reminded of the fact that she chose him...its embarrassing for them but sooo much fun for us...

i think Suzy really likes cute guys!! hahaha

didn't know it was really suuhyun & eunjung who sang the spris song!! Spris CF BTS + Recording

Guest charlene1020

To add to Kim Soo Hyun's articles

here's a recent post about him.

Kim Soo Hyun confesses to be a fan of gymnast Son Yeon Jae

On March 24th, actor Kim Soo Hyun guested on SBS’s “One Night in TV Entertainment” and revealed himself to be a fan of gymnastics athlete, Son Yeon Jae.

He was told by the MCs, “Athlete Son Yeon Jae and miss A’s Suzy both chose you as their ideal guy,” to which he replied with a round of applause.

Previously, Son Yeon Jae had written on her Twitter, “I’m behind on watching ‘Dream High,’ but I’ve fallen so hard for ‘Sam Dong’!”

Kim Soo Hyun confessed, “I’m a fan of Son Yeon Jae as well.”

When asked to relay a short video message to her, he gave a serious face expression before stating, “Let’s have a meal together some time.” Source: Seoul NTN via Nate (via AllKPOP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Hyun endorses Apple’s iPhone 4

142599.jpg

Talented actor Kim Soo Hyun was chosen as an official model and endorser of SK Telecom’s latest hit release, the Apple iPhone 4.

The phone was released on March 16th in Korea through SK Telecom, and represeantives felt that Kim Soo Hyun would convey the ‘perfecT’ image for the renown product.

A spokesperson from the company exclaimed, “Kim Soo Hyun was able to show off his superior acting skills and firm fan base through his latest drama, “Dream High“. We realized he has everything we want and need, so we chose him.”

In the CF, Soo Hyun can be seen freely talking on the phone in an elevator, sporting a chic dark navy shirt which impressed fans.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-soo-hyun-endorses-apples-iphone-4

Guest gauri92

lol...eunjung has already invited him to her first open house in WGM...i wonder whether he'll actually go or not...

he was being considered for her 'husband' as such....and i wonder how her actual 'virtual husband' (who i find adorably cute and funny and good looking....) will react..lol...

i can't wait for KSH's movie to start...hopefully we get more info about him then....

Guest M-i-l-o

Ah, this guy right here deserves all the limelight he is getting. Every. Single. Minute. Of. It. He is my favorite new male star as of the moment, his acting is so precious.

I'd be telling a lie if I said I didn't want him and EunJung to get paired up together (they look so adorable together), but I also hope he comes to her house warming party. Her husband looks funny and cute and I'd love to see his reaction (he just looks like the funny-I'll-make-an-awkward-joke kind). And of course, we will get to see more of SooHyun before Thieves, no?

Guest purple-blossom

lol...eunjung has already invited him to her first open house in WGM...i wonder whether he'll actually go or not...

he was being considered for her 'husband' as such....and i wonder how her actual 'virtual husband' (who i find adorably cute and funny and good looking....) will react..lol...

i can't wait for KSH's movie to start...hopefully we get more info about him then....

really eunjung invited him??? i was a bit disappointed that soohyun wasn't eunjung's virtual husband. I think they look good together. and honestly, i think soohyun kinda like eunjung. he looks at her funny (watch their spris interviews) and he's always teasing her. but i realized they really wouldn't pair him up with her. although they are both gathering much attention these days, both of them will try to outshine the other (in terms of fans and popularity). and besides, soohyun is scared of variety shows. i doubt he'll want to join this reality show. haha. and he also got a new movie. he'd be really busy. but i really really really hope he'll come to the house warming! will he be jealous? hahaha (or maybe im also wrong, it could only be that he's really close to eunjung...)

Guest arielna

Here's another Soohyun and Eunjung interview (raw). Even without Eng sub, the interview is still enjoyable to watch. Soohyun and Eunjung seemed very comfortable with each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVCbVVwrRk

What was the PD doing? Was he checking whether Soohyun really has choc abs?? :lol:

Guest purple-blossom

Here's another Soohyun and Eunjung interview (raw). Even without Eng sub, the interview is still enjoyable to watch. Soohyun and Eunjung seemed very comfortable with each other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yVCbVVwrRk

What was the PD doing? Was he checking whether Soohyun really has choc abs?? :lol:

so! Soo Hyun really has chocolate abs!

I had fun watching the two of them! They really look good together! It was really funny when Eunjung was talking about her husband, and SooHyun was laughing "hihihi". She said to him "don't laugh!" hahaha ahhh really really cute!

Guest adikkeluangman

T-ara’s Eunjung films a CF with Kim Soo Hyun

Just a few days after becoming a ‘new bride’, T-ara’s Eunjung is already out enjoying a break from her married life with (gasp!) another man!

On the afternoon of March 31st, she shared a photo of herself with former “Dream High” co-star Kim Soo Hyun, and wrote, “‘We Got Married‘ vs. ‘We Got A CF‘ kekeke.. Aigoo, I’m with my friend Soo Hyun today, who was also one of the rumored husbands for me keke.”

As a message to Kim Soo Hyun, she added, “You have to come to our open house as well!”

Fans jokingly commented, “You can’t cheat on your husband already!! Hurry up and go back to your husband,” “You two match each other so well, it’d be awesome if you were the ‘We Got Married’ couple,” “Well, you can be married to Lee Jang Woo, but date Kim Soo Hyun as well ^^,” and “You beautiful lady, you match both men!”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/t-aras-eunjung-films-a-cf-with-kim-soo-hyun

Guest purple-blossom

T-ara’s Eunjung says she is not dating Kim Soo Hyun

T-ara’s Eunjung explained the dating rumors involving herself and Kim Soo Hyun.

On April 11th, the idol refuted the rumor, saying, “I’m close to Kim Soo Hyun but a dating rumor is just just out of the blue.”

Eunjung became close to the actor while filming KBS2TV’s “Dream High“. After the drama ended, she was picked to endorse ‘SPRIS‘ alongside him, which gave enough room for a dating rumor to be formed. There were even rumors about how the two would be the next couple on MBC’s “We Got Married“.

The idol stated, “I’m not only close to Kim Soohyun, but Suzy, Taecyeon, and the other idols as well. We have been contacting each other even after the drama ended. I think the rumors formed because we had also filmed an ad together.”

She added, “After seeing an article about Kim Soo Hyun and I becoming partners for “We Got Married”, I thought that rumors were scary as people made them out to be. When we met at a shoot, I asked him what he was doing the day I had my “We Got Married” filming and he said he was resting at home. I said ‘So then you’re not becoming my husband’ and we laughed together.”

Eunjung is currently filming “We Got Married” with Lee Jang Woo and is preparing to begin filming for a historical drama called “King Geuncho“.

Source: JoongAng via Nate

Shared by: Allkpop