❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Guest simplyallysa

There have been a lot of debuts this year, both in the music and acting industries, but which individuals stood out the most? OSEN surveyed 48 officials in the areas of broadcasting, music, and film to pick who they thought shined the brightest this year.

-

Kim Soo Hyun, who’s now five years into his debut, came in first place thanks to his excellent performance on ‘Dream High‘. He’s moved up to become the most sought-after actor this year. In 2012, he’ll release his movie ‘Thieves‘ as well as the historical-fantasy drama, ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun‘.

Second place went to actor Lee Jae Hoon, earning a total of 10 points with his performance on ‘Guard‘ and ‘The Front Line‘. He won a total of five rookie awards and is currently filming two new movies.

48 industry officials choose the hottest rookies of 2011

20111220_kimsoohyun.jpg

Third place went to ‘Superstar K2‘ winner Huh Gak with seven points, while ‘Superstar K3‘ winner Oohlala Session followed with five points.

In fifth place was “trend idols” INFINITE, followed by actress Kang Sora in sixth for ‘Sunny‘, Moon Chae Won in seventh, and finally gagman Choi Hyo Jong in eighth.

Some of the 48 participants of the survey included PD Park Kyung Duk of ‘Inkigayo‘, PD Cho Hyo Jin of ‘Running Man‘, CEO Yang Geun Hwan of Key East Entertainment, CEO Kim Young Min of SM Entertainment, CEO Jung Wook of JYP Entertainment, CEO Hong Seung Sung of Cube Entertainment, and composers Shinsadong Tiger and Brave Brothers.

52a73345.jpg

e1e6935e.jpg

d64755de.jpg

dc8c64bd.jpg

996e0a92.jpg

fcaff2d8.jpg

KIM SOO HYUN @MNET COUNTDOWN

Guest simplyallysa

Kim Soo Hyun this year birthday just wanna post the pics, they're just cute!

I love HyunZy

755120aa.jpg

5617b4ea.jpg

614ba9d4.jpg

053ddd5c.jpg

4134e550.jpg

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Drama's :

2011- DREAM HIGH

2007 MBC Kimche,Smile,Cheese

2008 KBS Jungle Fish

2009 SBS Will It Snow For Christmas?

2009 SBS Two-episode drama special Father's House

2010 SBS Giant

Musical :

Grease

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Variety Show :

2008 KBS Delicious Quiz

2008 Mnet Boys & Girls Music Guide(Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekso)

CF :

2010 Lotte 2%

2010 Lotte Confectionery

2010 Aendyu

*rough translation

Guest simplyallysa

^^^geez he's so cute there we can't get enough of him.

Update-Drama “The Moon That Embraces the Sun”

tumblr_lvy4muW4ad1qfzl4j.jpg

Kim Soo Hyun has been busy this year filming movies and a new drama called “The Moon That Embraces the Sun”. The drama is a period drama and Kim Soo Hyun will be playing a Joseon king who falls in love with a shaman played by Han Ga In. There is a six year gap…but his character is younger then him…but we all know he’s capable of capturing such acting! Jung Il Woo is also going to take part in this period drama. Currently he is filming for “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop”. The drama will start airing January 4th, taking the place of “Me Too, Flower!/I’m a Flower Too!” on MBC..due to conflict scheduling they were cut an episode short. I am anticippating this drama with our lovely handsome man Kim Soo Hyun!

Source: Korea Times via Nate 

There have been a lot of debuts this year, both in the music and acting industries, but which individuals stood out the most? OSEN surveyed 48 officials in the areas of broadcasting, music, and film to pick who they thought shined the brightest this year.

-

Kim Soo Hyun, who’s now five years into his debut, came in first place thanks to his excellent performance on ‘Dream High‘. He’s moved up to become the most sought-after actor this year. In 2012, he’ll release his movie ‘Thieves‘ as well as the historical-fantasy drama, ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun‘.

Second place went to actor Lee Jae Hoon, earning a total of 10 points with his performance on ‘Guard‘ and ‘The Front Line‘. He won a total of five rookie awards and is currently filming two new movies.

48 industry officials choose the hottest rookies of 2011

*quoted image*

Third place went to ‘Superstar K2‘ winner Huh Gak with seven points, while ‘Superstar K3‘ winner Oohlala Session followed with five points.

In fifth place was “trend idols” INFINITE, followed by actress Kang Sora in sixth for ‘Sunny‘, Moon Chae Won in seventh, and finally gagman Choi Hyo Jong in eighth.

Some of the 48 participants of the survey included PD Park Kyung Duk of ‘Inkigayo‘, PD Cho Hyo Jin of ‘Running Man‘, CEO Yang Geun Hwan of Key East Entertainment, CEO Kim Young Min of SM Entertainment, CEO Jung Wook of JYP Entertainment, CEO Hong Seung Sung of Cube Entertainment, and composers Shinsadong Tiger and Brave Brothers.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

KIM SOO HYUN @MNET COUNTDOWN

This is one survey I completely agree with!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Guest simplyallysa

Ditto thanks so much for the post. The new year is starting off so fantastic!!

Yeah def. With the new movie & a drama just wishing KIM SOO HYUN more success!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! ;;)))

http://pann.nate.com/talk/313947161

Kim SOO hyun CANON commercial c/o KIM SOO HYUN OFFICIAL FACEBOOK

Guest simplyallysa

KIM SOO HYUN

‎"The Sun and The moon" coming soon 4 january 2012 - Broadcast network: MBC- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55.

‎KIM SOO HYUN, Jung Il Woo and 한가인 (Han Ga In, ハン・ガイン) last december 25 is the first meeting for production schedule of The Moon Embracing the Sun [ 해를 품은 달 ]

Guest simplyallysa

Kim SOO hyun - "Many people say that I became a good singer, but above all I want to be a good actor."

SooHyun - "I received such notoriety has even become a bit scary!"

by KIM SOO HYUN on Monday, December 26, 2011 at 7:07am

"I received such notoriety has even become a bit scary!"

*Journalist - "so shooting the series has long been over, but still with great difficulty managed to talk to you, you have a very busy schedule, and every day something new"

*Sоо-hyun- "Yes it is, I myself began to think about it not long ago, the worst thing for me that I can not even find timeto talk to that mom (((.... But I do know that she is proud of me.

*Journalist- "which of your works the most significant to you , Giant or  Snow on Christmas?"

*SooHyun- "I can not choose they are both important to me, and Dream Hight too. as in this drama, I was able to try out as a singer and as a dancer, it's a very good experience! at the beginning it was uncomfortable, I was surrounded by experienced idols, but then I sang and danced on a level with them....ke ke ke)))!

* Journalist, "you're always so positive and nice to look at you and in the movies and in life ... how you do this?"

*SooHyun- "when I play the role I try to add a piece of myself, my live and my feelings ... so maybe it looks natural!And if we talk about the positive achievements in life - I'm just trying to be myself !!)))

* Journalist- "Thank you that I found time and visited us, we wish you good luck!"

400419_295960007106393_137375866298142_725406_1420217110_n.jpg

Kim SOO hyun - "Many people say that I became a good singer, but above all I want to be a good actor."

SooHyun - "I received such notoriety has even become a bit scary!"

by KIM SOO HYUN on Monday, December 26, 2011 at 7:07am

"I received such notoriety has even become a bit scary!"

*Journalist - "so shooting the series has long been over, but still with great difficulty managed to talk to you, you have a very busy schedule, and every day something new"

*Sоо-hyun- "Yes it is, I myself began to think about it not long ago, the worst thing for me that I can not even find timeto talk to that mom (((.... But I do know that she is proud of me.

*Journalist- "which of your works the most significant to you , Giant or  Snow on Christmas?"

*SooHyun- "I can not choose they are both important to me, and Dream Hight too. as in this drama, I was able to try out as a singer and as a dancer, it's a very good experience! at the beginning it was uncomfortable, I was surrounded by experienced idols, but then I sang and danced on a level with them....ke ke ke)))!

* Journalist, "you're always so positive and nice to look at you and in the movies and in life ... how you do this?"

*SooHyun- "when I play the role I try to add a piece of myself, my live and my feelings ... so maybe it looks natural!And if we talk about the positive achievements in life - I'm just trying to be myself !!)))

* Journalist- "Thank you that I found time and visited us, we wish you good luck!"

*quoted image*

He is so humble and gifted and dreamy. What more can you want!!

• Like 1

Guest simplyallysa

He is so humble and gifted and dreamy. What more can you want!!

Yeah I know that's why I become his biggest fan!;;))

TV Han Ga In Meets with Stars of ‘The Sun and the Moon’ for Christmas

2011-12-26 17:14  l  CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, InKyung http://www.enewsworld.com/enews/con..  http://www.enews24.net/ne..

Han Ga In seems to have had a very happy Christmas with her flower boy partners. Han attended the script reading session for MBC’s upcoming drama The Sun and the Moon, held on December 25 in Ilsan’s MBC Dream Center. The child actors have been filming for the drama since November, but this session was the first time all the adult actors gathered to act out the script.

The session went well with all of the actors present, and Han even received a special gift from the writer of the original novel, Jung Eun Gwol. Jung Eun Gwol presented Han with a gift-wrapped The Sun and the Moon novel, and Han expressed her happiness by uploading a photo of the present on her Facebook.

A rep from Han’s agency, J One Plus, said, “Because she was shooting for the film Introduction to Architecture, she was very busy in December. The drama shoots were scheduled for right after the film shoots, so Han Ga In had no time to enjoy her Christmas holiday.”

Although Han’s husband Yeon Jeong Hun is on a break after wrapping the OCN drama Vampire Prosecutor, Han barely got to see her husband as she had her own shoots to go through. The two didn’t get to spend a proper Christmas together, but Yeon is said to be very supportive of Han’s acting career.

Thanks to Yeon’s support, Han is expected to show a transformation in the traditional drama The Sun and the Moon. The producers state, “Han Ga In is as beautiful as a painting, and this was shown in the drama. Although it was her first try at a traditional drama, her tone and aura fit her character perfectly.”

They said that because she had a baby face, her love relationship with the younger Jung Il Woo and Kim Soo Hyun didn’t look too awkward.

A rep for Han said, “Because her partners Kim Soo Hyun and Jung Il Woo are great actors, have thin faces and great bodies, Han Ga In is very tense,” but added that she’s “working hard, looking forward to meeting with her viewers through a great piece.”

The Sun and the Moon will air its first episode on January 4, and is based on a novel of the same title written by Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s Jung Eun Gwol.

The traditional drama involves the shaman Wol (Han Ga In), who has lost her memory, an imaginary Joseon king named Hwon (Kim Soo Hyun) and Yang Myung (Jung Il Woo), who is next in line behind Hwon. The drama is also much anticipated for bringing in writer Jin Su Wan of Capital Scandal and producer Kim Do Hoon of Royal Family.

95179437.jpg

12137533.jpg

Han Ga In is currently wrapping up filming for the film An Introduction to Architecture. When shooting ends this month, she’ll join shooting for the drama next year. She has a lot to prepare because it’s a traditional drama, and she’s also bothered by how Kim Soo Hyun, her partner, is young and has a narrower face. Her concerns all come from her affection for the drama.”

400943_221738541237198_210950602315992_478681_627136289_n.jpg

Kim SOO hyun for DOMINOES PIZZA 2012

Guest simplyallysa

jungle2.jpg

jungle14.jpg

jungle5.jpg

jungle10.jpg

KIM SOO HYUN one of his dramas called "JUNGLE FISH"

Kim Soo-hyun flooded with CF offers

Actor Kim Soo-hyun (Will it Snow for Christmas?, Giant) is well on his way to being the new prince of CFs, with three new campaigns in July alone.

KimSooHyun2.jpg

The 22-year old actor debuted in MBC’s family sitcom Kimchi Cheese Smile (most redundant title ever), and has gone on to make a name for himself as the backstory kid in dramas such as Will it Snow for Christmas? and again in this year’s Giant. He also landed a major role in the drama special Father’s House, and has been growing his skills as an actor.

He’s being praised as a young actor with surprising depth, especially in his eyes. The campaigns are capitalizing on his fresh, youthful image, while utilizing his acting range.

Kim is definitely a young up-and-comer to look out for. His turn in Giant solidified his potential as a serious actor, and he’s probably due to get past playing the lead characters’ teen versions.

KimSooHyun4.jpg

Old article about Kim Soo Hyun

KimSooHyun4.jpg

Love to see a rising star who’s not just another pretty face.