❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

27 minutes ago, swingbaby said:

Welcome back!!!!!! How can u be even more handsome?????:o

He looks so healthy and so happy. Full of confident. Arhhh this man:wub: this smile~~~faint~~

I didn't realize how much I missed his radiant smile.  He is so, so, so handsome and glowing today.  He seems to have genuinely enjoyed his military service and also happy to be back to civilian life.  :heart:

Sad that he won't be picking up a new project until next year.  I just read that his contract with Keyeast will end in December and there are speculations that he will start his own agency or join another agency.  I guess he won't start a new project until his contract matters are settled.  Maybe there are too many constraints at Keyeast with new management and them being under SM.  It will be nice for him to get some rest, spend time with friends and family, and play his favorite sports... bowling!!!  I will support whatever he decides. 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I just read that his contract with Keyeast will end in December and there are speculations that he will start his own agency or join another agency.  I guess he won't start a new project until his contract matters are settled.  Maybe there are too many constraints at Keyeast with new management and them being under SM. 

If he really out from KE, so we lost Mr Ryu and Mr Shin :(

005zaCLggy1g4k4bk2kmcj30by0hiq8e.jpg

005zaCLggy1g4kenjych3j30by0hyn25.jpg

005zaCLggy1g4kenkhxqpj30dw0l3gof.jpg

• Like 2

Fr :   'Only Love KSH' Fan Club Management Team

Today is a good day for you to officially retired. We are full of joy and greet Mr Kim Soo Hyun returning from the army. 'Only Love KSH'  management team are ready to greet Soo Hyun, and prepare 60KG beautiful rice baskets

VIDEO

http://n.miaopai.com/media/~026pgiEdt-O~kzOReIxD5AE4~0nB3kT.htm

005zaCLggy1g4kd8dg5baj30v5183jua.jpg

005zaCLggy1g4kd201cbyj31o00xrhdu.jpg

005zaCLggy1g4kd2du1ksj31w91f0kjo.jpg

005zaCLggy1g4kd8cw9npj30xr1o0npe.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

If he really out from KE, so we lost Mr Ryu and Mr Shin :(

Ryu manager and Mr Shin are not managed by Keyeast, they can follow Soo hyun when he leaves.  Many artists left KE after it got bought out by SM, must not be a good place to be anymore.  Even Lee Hyun Woo joined Awesome Entertainment recently, the agency CEO Yang started.

• Like 2

Kim Soo-hyun will arrive in December with keyeast contract expiration 

The actor Kim Soo-hyun, who is in full bloom, is in the middle of his contract with Keyast in December.

As a result of OSEN coverage on the afternoon of the first day, actor Kim Soo-hyun is reportedly going to end his exclusive contract with Keyeast, his current agency, in December. Beyond the domestic market, China, Japan and other Asian countries are widely loved by Korean stars, so attention is focused on exclusive contract news. 

Recently, when Kim Soo-hyun's contract with Keyeast is completed, he is planning to set up a single agency or transfer to another agency. "Kim Soo-hyun is making preparations with someone" and more attention is drawing attention. 

"I do not think that Kim Soo Hyun's original contract will be open to the outside world," Keyeast officials said. "Kim Soo Hyun's contract does not end immediately, but there is a little more." 
"We also heard about it, and we heard a lot of things such as transferring one agent and agent, and the actor is just around the corner, and I have a lot of talk about my contract with him," he said.  

Kim Soo-hyun is the top star in Korea, including the drama 'The Moon with the Sun' (2012), 'You're From the Stars' (2013), 'Thieves' (2012) Interest has also been gathered in the future. 

On the other hand, Kim Soo - hyun, who served in the 1st Division search robotic group, finished the closed - door ceremony in front of the Imjingak Peace bell at Monsan - eup in Paju City, Gyeonggi - do, and stood in front of numerous fans and reporters.  

Kim Soo-hyun said, "I have not felt it from the time I prepared the ceremony for the dawn to the present till now, and I feel like a good feeling now." "I went to the army at a later age than other people and thought about how to spend this time. I seem to do well. Thank you for waiting. And I want to postpone again soon. I had a lot of worries, a lot of thoughts, and anxieties, and I feel like acting too much. No work has yet been decided in the second half of this year. Please wait a little and I'll show you a good look.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004041162

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111176374

0069CDzEly1g4k15w2bwdj30rs15oe81.jpg

0069CDzEly1g4k0wey20mj30p00de495.jpg

0069CDzEly1g4k0wj0nprj30p00fm122.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Kim Soo-hyun → December End of agency agreement 

Actor Kim Soo-hyun expires exclusive contract with Keyeast in December . From the first day onwards, there has been a variety of talk from the 'one-person agency' to the agent's transfer. 

As a result of OSEN coverage on the 1st, actor Kim Soo-hyun is confirmed to be in full-time contract with Keyeast, the current agency in December. Since he has acted as a key actor for KE, he has gained more attention in terms of whether he will sign the new contract. 

Recently, in the entertainment industry, when Kim Soo-hyun's contract with KE has expired, it is heard that he will establish a one-person agency with the nearest manager and staff. Also, there is a possibility that the manager who is from KE is transferred to a representative company that is representative. The specific circumstance that "Kim Soo-hyun is preparing a one-person agency with whom" attracts attention. 

On the same day, a KE official told OSEN that "the original actor's exclusive contract period is not open to the outside world", but "Kim Soo-hyun's contract period does not end immediately, and there is a little more left." 

"We have heard about it, and we have heard a lot about it, such as transferring a company and an agency, but the actor is just around the corner, and we are also talking to him about the contract," he said. 

Normally, you can contact your agency 3 months before the contract expires. At this time, we will divorce beautifully through amicable agreement, or discuss renewed contracts. Since Kim Soo-hyun is due to expire in December, about two or three months later, a clear picture of his company will appear. 

Meanwhile, at 8:30 am on the same day, Kim Soo-hyun showed up in front of numerous fans and reporters after finishing the private ceremony in front of Imjingak Peace bell at Munsan-eup in Paju City, Gyeonggi Province.   

He received a grade 4 public service worker who was able to perform substitute service at the first conscription examination, but showed willingness to join active duty, and received a first grade through re-examination. Since then, he joined the active service on October 23, 2018 and has served in the 1st Division search robots. 

Kim Soo-hyun said, "I want to play again soon, I have a lot of troubles, I had lots of thoughts and worries, I feel like wanting to smoke too much. I think it will be a work activity by the end of the year.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004041219

http://www.osen.co.kr/article/G1111176430

0004041219_001_20190701172713935.jpg?type=w540

0004041219_002_20190701172713968.jpg?type=w540

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back, Kim Soohyun!!!

Can't wait for your future projects!!!

D-WQHoyU0AAxsbt.jpg:small

Cr. https://mobile.twitter.com/KoreanUpdates/status/1145480169924116481/photo/1

D-WRTuPUwAA_Mip.jpg:small

Cr: https://mobile.twitter.com/k_popped/status/1145481463401369600/photo/1

Kim Soo-hyun → December End of agency agreement 

Oh, I knew it would come to this since KE has been acquired by SM and... how long has it been since BYJ gone in KE? (Sorry if gonna bring back the past)

Edited by _gillianne19_
add
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Ryu manager and Mr Shin are not managed by Keyeast, they can follow Soo hyun when he leaves.  Many artists left KE after it got bought out by SM, must not be a good place to be anymore.  Even Lee Hyun Woo joined Awesome Entertainment recently, the agency CEO Yang started.

I think he will join awesome entertainment. My OTP aka mrshin and soohyun cant separate from each other.:wub:

• Like 4