❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

From Maglev train <Paradise City> station to Fun City 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bot5enhAwpb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&amp;igshid=12uahsud4fp9h

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this.  I've been to this place last December when I was in Seoul. Paradise City is 40- minutes away by rail from Seoul, and about 10--minutes by car from Incheon Airport. It's a NICE place. :P

tvb Jade Taiwan's new program "Marrying to the World's Side 2" premiered, the first three episodes tell two stories of married women in South Korea. One of the Korean wives, Joan, has been working as a civil servant in an airline in Hong Kong before marriage. Because of the Korean drama "You from the Stars", she obsessed with "Do Min Joon" Kim Soo Hyun, chasing stars to South Korea, and finishing the concert of Kim Soo Hyun

af959e94ly1fw1f22z8ufj21qt1g61kx.jpg

• LOL 1

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Good news

Asia's phenomenal super popular idol actor Kim Soo Hyun successfully renewed Gichancy  makeup spokesperson

https://www.weibo.com/gichancy?is_hot=1

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this good news. As far as I know he's been the model for this make-up brand since 2016, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Does it mean that the period of his contract covers the term of his remaining military service.  So NICE to know that his contract was renewed despite that he's still in military right now. I'm happy for him. Something to look forward..... :P

tvN Movies Continues Expansion in Asia Tapping The 6th Market Inbox x

tvN Movies, World’s FIRST and ONLY Korean Blockbuster movie channel, owned by CJ ENM, Asia’s leading entertainment and merchandising company headquartered in Seoul, Korea, is coming to Hong Kong this October via its launch on Asia Television Digital Media Limited (“ATV”). The expansion with ATV further unveils tvN Movies’ ambition to expand in Asia, and its mission in delivering Korean blockbusters from the silver screens straight to mobile screens for its subscribers, enabling them to enjoy Korean megahits anywhere anytime.

REAL.png

Launched in 2017, tvN Movies is already available on platforms of major operators in 5 locations and counting, namely Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines. Adding on to the Korean movie channel’s milestone is its launch in Hong Kong on ATV, a digital media service provider, distributing content via over the top (OTT) platforms which include mobile application, website, set top boxes and other online channels, bridging Hong Kong audience’s rising demand for K-content, in particular, Korean movies.

Mr Sebastian Kim, Managing Director of CJ E&M HK remarked “We are answering to audience’s pressing demand by bringing in tvN Movies, World’s First and Only Korean Blockbuster movie channel to Hong Kong. Working hand in hand with ATV, we hope to reach out to a wider audience base and introduce them to a wide spectrum of Korean movies. We will continue to deliver the best home-cinema experience to our audience, so watch this space!”

Mr LC Ho, ATV’s Chief Executive Officer, reiterated the significance of this partnership, “CJ ENM is a leading Korean entertainment conglomerate, I am confident in the prospects of tvN Movies on ATV’s platforms, providing exclusive and timely blockbuster Korean movies for Hong Kong and Macau audience.”

ATV+App+Screencap.png

tvN Movies understands audience’ urges for exclusivity and timeliness, hence, it has garnered First & Exclusive Pay TV and OTT Rights for an impressive number of Top Grossing Korean films, bringing only the best to audience in Hong Kong and Macau. At launch, audience will be able to watch blockbusters like 1987: When The Day Comes (Kim Yoon-seok, Ha Jung-woo); REAL (Kim Su-hyun, Sulli); The Wailing (Kwak Do-woon, Huang Jung-min) and many more. tvN Movies also secured the first and exclusive release window of Sunset In My Hometown (Park Jung-min, Kim Go-eun) in Hong Kong and Macau for ATV subscribers.

tvN Movies provides an alternative choice of home-cinema to audience by featuring a unique mix of top-grossing Korean blockbusters and all-time favourite movies in all genres, including romance, comedy, action, thriller, drama and horror, round-the-clock. Its diverse library can easily fit every audience’s distinct taste.

From now until December 31, 2018, users can enjoy a one-month free trial of tvN Movies through ATV mobile app, set-top box or www.hkatv.com.

For only HK$38 per month, users can watch all the new and exciting Korean contents including tvN Movies, tvN channel and latest Korean drama series after the free trial period.

*Related offers are subject to terms and conditions, please visit www.hkatv.com for details.

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this good news. As far as I know he's been the model for this make-up brand since 2016, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Does it mean that the period of his contract covers the term of his remaining military service.  So NICE to know that his contract was renewed despite that he's still in military right now. I'm happy for him. Something to look forward.....

You're welcome willenette

Yes, his contract for 3 years, until 2019

• Like 2

22 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

tvb Jade Taiwan's new program "Marrying to the World's Side 2" premiered, the first three episodes tell two stories of married women in South Korea. One of the Korean wives, Joan, has been working as a civil servant in an airline in Hong Kong before marriage. Because of the Korean drama "You from the Stars", she obsessed with "Do Min Joon" Kim Soo Hyun, chasing stars to South Korea, and finishing the concert of Kim Soo Hyun

VIDEO

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/jFcVrUosy?fid=1034:4293580047766194

• Like 2

In fact, every day, we are constantly learning, learning to do things, learning to be human. Learn from successful people and learn from losers; learn from older people and learn from children. Learn from others, learn to discover the sparkle of others, and have a modest heart.

5a67128djw1eu6fjf3ow9j20k00zk77q.jpg

5a67128djw1eu6fjji8w2j20k00zk0vm.jpg

• Like 1