❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

willenette said: class="svtitle"Is Kim Soo Hyun overworked?The South Korean actor has a history of heart problems which might be triggered by his hectic work load.

However, the heavy work load has also triggered health issues for the 26-year-old actor, who has a history of heart problems. Two years ago, Soo Hyun was rushed to the hospital after suffering a heart attack due to the long filming hours.

While speaking to the media after he was discharged from the hospital, Soo Hyun disclosed that he originally had to undergo an open heart surgery, but went through a minor procedure instead. “I am very healthy now,” he assured.

Reports also claimed that Soo Hyun has shown symptoms of irregular heartbeat since young and that he had a heart operation when he was in high school. The actor also reportedly takes medicine with him to work every day, in case of emergencies.

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"Kim Soo Hyun Receives Casting Offers from Singapore and Indonesia
59585002_zps9595148d.jpg

With Kim Soo Hyun gaining more popularity across the countries in Asia with his newest drama SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars, Indonesia and Singapore have been out to get him on the screens. 

Keyeast Entertainment, Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, told enews, “We’ve been receiving casting offers from Singapore and Indonesia asking Kim Soo Hyun to star in their projects.”

Acting as aliens Do Min Jun in You Who Came From the Stars, Kim Soo Hyun has been taking the heart of many drama viewers with his gentle but charismatic acting.

In order to thank his fans all over Asia, Kim Soo Hyun will be launching an Asia tour once he finishes drama filming, visiting eight cities in six countries starting in the middle of March. 

The agency rep added, “It might be hard to act in another project abroad right away, but it’s not impossible. We will be choosing carefully as many places have been showing their interest.”

source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59585/kimsoohyun-gets-love-calls-from-acountries-in-asia

Annyeong chingus! Long time no see, been busy at work but when I saw the above news I had to post it! KSH have casting offers from SG??!! I would just die of happiness if he does take up any project here! Chances are very slim of course...but I guess I can dream! Hahaha. 
But how come there's still now news on his fan meet here! UGH!! It's driving me crazy! Ottoke??!! na michigesseo! 8-}

class="titleNews"‘Little Cheon Song Yi’ Kim Hyun Soo Depended on Kim Soo Hyun at Filming Site

2014.02.26 15:48 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee So Yeon Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

‘Little Cheon Song Yi’ Kim Hyun Soo from You Who Came From the Stars talked about her experience of filming with Kim Soo Hyun.

February 26’s broadcast of SBS’s Good Morning featured the behind the scene stories of SBS’s You Who Came From the Stars.

Kim Hyun Soo, who acted as little Cheon Song Yi in the drama, said, “It was not too hard acting as little Cheon Song Yi, but it was hard to act out the scenes where I had to express love. It was also challenging to be wearing thin dresses in the cold weather.”

“The weather was so cold, but Kim Soo Hyun oppa took care of me by giving me hot packs and jackets. He also tried to go at my pace for acting. I depended on him a lot at the filming site.”

‘Little Cheon Song Yi’ Kim Hyun Soo Depended on Kim Soo Hyun at Filming Site

Kim Hyun Soo also named Kim Soo Hyun as her ideal type out of all male actors she acted with, and chose Joo Won as the most handsome actor.

Photo credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59603/kimhyunsoo-talks-about-her-experience-of-filming-with-kimsoohyun

class="post-title entry-title"Suzy and Kim Soo Hyun revive their tandem in BeanPole photoshoot

BhXZBCPCAAEQLlE.jpg

Miss A's Suzy and 'You Who Came from the Stars' Kim Soo Hyun prove that their tandem is still strong in the latest outdoor pictorial for BeanPole.

The pair are looking good as ever wearing the brand's latest collection. It seems like they are having a camp out date with their complete gears and props.

Are you confused enough? Suzy&Kim Soo Hyun or Songyi&Minjoon?

BhXY2LuCcAEslu-.jpg
BhXYuhlCQAAEhvg.jpg

by
kyurishana DKP

class="headline"Kim Soo Hyun to appear on Chinese variety show ‘Super Brain’

Kim Soo Hyun

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has confirmed that he will be appearing on China’s Jiangsu Satellite TV hit reality show ‘Super Brain’. ‘Super Brain’ is a scientific reality, talent and game show that is really popular on Jiangsu Satellite TV, and has often invited famous celebrities and scientists as guests to look into the mysterious world of people whose brainpower are beyond the ordinary people.

Jay Chou, Zhang Ziyi, and Tao Ching Ying are just some of the famous celebrities who have appeared as guests on the show. The show has always created hot topics for discussion on Sina Weibo since its inception, and is also top of the ratings chart for its timeslot, while drawing rave reviews from viewers. A local official also revealed that the show has achieved the highest rating in the past year among new shows that aired on satellite television.

The impending appearance of Kim Soo Hyun on a hit reality show in China, is just testament to his exceptional popularity globally. Kim Soo Hyun has lately become the new ‘love’ of Chinese fans thanks to his SBS TV hit drama series ‘My Love from the Star’, and one can really feel his popularity in China.

The CEO of Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, KEYEAST Entertainment, said, “We have been getting numerous overseas love calls for appearances on variety shows, commercials, and filming projects, following the success of Kim Soo Hyun’s recent works outside of Korea. He will start with his Korean fan meeting on March 16th, which will then be followed by his Asian tour.”

With regards to accepting the offer to appear on ‘Super Brain’, the CEO explained, “This is a new show that only just aired recently, but the viewers’ response has been really explosive. We felt that Kim Soo Hyun will be able to demonstrate his unique charms through this show.”

He added, “Jiangsu Satellite TV not only sent us an special invitation which wrote ‘we earthians would like to meet you’ which was a cheeky reference to his role in ‘My Love from the Star’, but also went all out like accommodating to Kim Soo Hyun’s schedules while also providing a private jet. With such lucrative conditions offered by them, we decided to accept the offer.”

Kim Soo Hyun will record his ‘Super Brain’ episode on March 8th. Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun’s ‘My Love from the Star’ will conclude with its final episode on February 27th.

By: Park Jin Yong

Copyright KpopFighting.com

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-to-appear-on-chinese-variety-064000225.html

ilwoo_aein said: class="headline"Kim Soo Hyun to appear on Chinese variety show ‘Super Brain’

He added, “Jiangsu Satellite TV not only sent us an special invitation which wrote ‘we earthians would like to meet you’ which was a cheeky reference to his role in ‘My Love from the Star’, but also went all out like accommodating to Kim Soo Hyun’s schedules while also providing a private jet. With such lucrative conditions offered by them, we decided to accept the offer.”

Park Yoo Chun’s Mother is a Fan of ‘You Who Came From the Stars’

Ready to take the baton, JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun talked a little about SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars.

On February 26, Park Yoo Chun attended the press conference for Three Days at the Imperial Palace Seoul hotel in Gangnam with the other members of the cast and staff.

As Three Days will be following up You Who Came From the Stars, which received much popularity and love, Park Yoo Chun was asked about his thoughts on the drama.

“My mother is a fan of You Who Came From the Stars, so I watched it too. I thought it was a very fun drama, and Three Days is ready to have that drama’s strength transferred over.”

Son Hyeon Ju also stated that while he wasn’t able to watch the complete series due to filming, he enjoyed what he saw, especially since Kim Soo Hyun, whom he worked with in Secretly Greatly was in the drama.

“From a viewer’s point of view, there will be a huge different between You Who Came From the Stars and our drama. You Who Came From the Stars is soft and sweet, but our drama requires a lot of strength,” explained Son Hyeon Ju.

He thanked You Who Came From the Stars for raising the ratings and promised to work hard to continue that popularity.

Three Days begins on March 5.

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/59634/parkyoochun-talks-about-ywcfts

Wow! Soo Hyunaaa~ Congrats! A lot of famous actors watched your drama! Even Yoochun whose drama will start airing after YWCFTS ends said that he watched the drama. It shows that you're such a great actor and YWCFTS is a great drama!
:-bd

G-Dragon joins the list of Kim Soo Hyun fanskwonmanager_zpsb7dc90b9.jpg

Bigbang leader G-Dragon appears to be loving the current SBS hit drama, “Man Who Came from The Star”.

“I want to teleport too #KwonManager”, the leader tweeted on February 25.

G-Dragon combined his real name Kwon Jiyoung with Manager Do (Do Minjoon). Do Minjoon is an alien with a super power character played by actor Kim Soohyun in the drama. The star also uploaded a blurred picture of himself trying to jump and transport to another place.

Seeing G-Dragon getting excited about the drama, netizens left several comments such as “G-Dragon watch drama too!”, “Kwon Manager, from which star are you from?” and “Kwon Minjoon-ssi!”

Meanwhile, G-Dragon and his group Bigbang is in the last part of their fanmeeting tour in Japan.

http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/big-bang/?postid=11088

ilwoo_aein said: class="headline"Kim Soo Hyun to appear on Chinese variety show ‘Super Brain’

Actor Kim Soo Hyun has confirmed that he will be appearing on China’s Jiangsu Satellite TV hit reality show ‘Super Brain’. ‘Super Brain’ is a scientific reality, talent and game show that is really popular on Jiangsu Satellite TV, and has often invited famous celebrities and scientists as guests to look into the mysterious world of people whose brainpower are beyond the ordinary people.

Jay Chou, Zhang Ziyi, and Tao Ching Ying are just some of the famous celebrities who have appeared as guests on the show. The show has always created hot topics for discussion on Sina Weibo since its inception, and is also top of the ratings chart for its timeslot, while drawing rave reviews from viewers. A local official also revealed that the show has achieved the highest rating in the past year among new shows that aired on satellite television.

The impending appearance of Kim Soo Hyun on a hit reality show in China, is just testament to his exceptional popularity globally. Kim Soo Hyun has lately become the new ‘love’ of Chinese fans thanks to his SBS TV hit drama series ‘My Love from the Star’, and one can really feel his popularity in China.

The CEO of Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, KEYEAST Entertainment, said, “We have been getting numerous overseas love calls for appearances on variety shows, commercials, and filming projects, following the success of Kim Soo Hyun’s recent works outside of Korea. He will start with his Korean fan meeting on March 16th, which will then be followed by his Asian tour.”

With regards to accepting the offer to appear on ‘Super Brain’, the CEO explained, “This is a new show that only just aired recently, but the viewers’ response has been really explosive. We felt that Kim Soo Hyun will be able to demonstrate his unique charms through this show.”

Kim Soo Hyun will record his ‘Super Brain’ episode on March 8th. Meanwhile, Kim Soo Hyun’s ‘My Love from the Star’ will conclude with its final episode on February 27th.

By: Park Jin Yong

Copyright KpopFighting.com

http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/kim-soo-hyun-to-appear-on-chinese-variety-064000225.html

Guest jasmine27

Thanks for all the updates everyone! :x

How crazy is that scrambling for tickets?! All gone in just a minute.  And that guesting on that China show?  Wow, Kim Soo Hyun is really conquering Asia with all these.  I'm soo excited to hear what his next projects will be.  But I guess, just like what happened after TMETS, he's gonna lie low and won't do other projects until the end of the year.  Except for the CFs of course.

:-h

ilwoo_aein said: [info] [CONFIRMED] Kim Soo Hyun 1st Memories in Indonesia | 19th April 2014 | The Kasablanka Hall, KoKas. (via @KCA_ID)
>> Yay finally!! FM in Indonesia is confirmed!! Yukaris Indonesia are you ready? We're gonna meet our Do manager soon!!!! \:D/

class="content-title"Production Team Gives Tantalizing Hint: “Man from the Stars” Ending to be Unpredictable

Production Team Gives Tantalizing Hint: “Man from the Stars” Ending to be Unpredictable

With the SBS drama “Man from the Stars” ending this week, the interest in its finale is at its peak. The result of such fervor means that the production and filming is in lock down, with every detail and the staff kept hush-hush. Yet the production team can’t help teasing fans, releasing little tidbits here and there, and giving very limited and vague news about the finale. Yesterday, the production team of “Man from the Stars” revealed that the final episode script was completed, with minor editing still ongoing. Such is the state of a drama that must respond quickly to any possible leaks about its highly-anticipated finale. 

The production team threw another bone today, revealing, “Like how there was a variety of things foreshadow, the ending will also unfold at a completely different level from before.” This doesn’t give us much to work with, but it does hint that whatever we are speculating right now, we just continue speculating some more.

The penultimate episode airs today, Wednesday February 26 KST. The finale airs the next day, February 27. “Three Days,” starring Park Yoochun and Son Hyun Joo follows next.

Source / soompi news

Kim Soo-hyeon-I meets Cecelia Chung

photo407594.jpg

Kim Soo-hyeon-I is meeting Cecelia Chung on TV.

They are starring in the Chinese TV show "The Brain", according to various domestic media.

Kim Soo-hyeon-I's agency has also confirmed this fact and Cecelia Chung will be a judge this time.

"The Brain" is a TV show where only the greatest Chinese stars have appeared in and several Korean stars have already made guest appearances there.

With this, Kim Soo-hyeon-I's reputation as a Hallyu star should go up even more.

Meanwhile, netizens say, "That's amazing that they're meeting", "She's still so pretty", "Kim Soo-hyeon-I is hot right now" and more.

Source : www.hankyung.com/news...

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-soo-hyeon-i-meets-cecelia-chung-66452.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

class="title"Kim Soo Hyun and Suzy for Bean Pole

1393398695-7
1393398745-0
1393398784-43
1393398803-86
1393401525-97

1393401544-41

source : omonatheydidn't

*** True...... this guy is just amazing! Like in the movie, "SECRETLY GREATLY" he's really amazing! I agree that he has very good acting skills! I've seen all of his projects, and I want to see more of his works. Just Daebak! He is really impressive. Like in one scene of this drama, he managed to showcase his amazing skills as an actor without saying a single word in the span of thirty seconds. And wow, when he cries......... you can cry with him, too. L-)

'You Who Came From the Stars' PD praises Kim Soo Hyun as the best actor in his age group

Kim-Soo-Hyun_1393431132_af_org.jpg

The 'You Who Came From the Stars' PD praised Kim Soo Hyun's acting skills.

SEE ALSO: 'You Who Came From the Stars' overtakes 'Infinity Challenge' in poll of favorite TV shows

PD Kim Geun Soo shared, "I first saw Kim Soo Hyun who starred as a child actor at the time and I was surprised by his impressive acting, his expressions and emotional depth... And I met him again for 'You Who Came From the Stars' and he always touches the staff's hearts with his acting and other external qualities."

"If Soo Hyun can act at that level right now, I look forward to how he will bring more audiences to laughter and tears as time passes... It was to the point that I even told director Jang, 'Among the actors I've seen around his age, he is the best.' One really cool actor has been born."

"Even though Soo Hyun fell into the winter river 30 times, his pupils did not stray thanks to his vivid eyes... The drama is approaching an end right now but he doesn't show signs of exhaustion and his impressive energy is like that of one who just starts filming the production."

"A good drama is not made out of thin air... Regardless of the viewer ratings, what's important is how the staff and cast have good teamwork, share their feelings, and pour in their passion. In that sense, 'You Who Came From the Stars' possesses all of those qualities from the beginning to end."

Do you agree with the director?

source : allkpop

'You Who Came From the Stars' PD praises Kim Soo Hyun as the best actor in his age group

February 26, 2014 @ 11:34 amKim-Soo-Hyun_1393431132_af_org1_zpscddfca7b.jpg

PD Kim Geun Soo shared, "I first saw Kim Soo Hyun who starred as a child actor at the time and I was surprised by his impressive acting, his expressions and emotional depth... And I met him again for 'You Who Came From the Stars' and he always touches the staff's hearts with his acting and other external qualities."

"If Soo Hyun can act at that level right now, I look forward to how he will bring more audiences to laughter and tears as time passes... It was to the point that I even told director Jang, 'Among the actors I've seen around his age, he is the best.' One really cool actor has been born."

"Even though Soo Hyun fell into the winter river 30 times, his pupils did not stray thanks to his vivid eyes... The drama is approaching an end right now but he doesn't show signs of exhaustion and his impressive energy is like that of one who just starts filming the production."

"A good drama is not made out of thin air... Regardless of the viewer ratings, what's important is how the staff and cast have good teamwork, share their feelings, and pour in their passion. In that sense, 'You Who Came From the Stars' possesses all of those qualities from the beginning to end."

class="titleNews"[Ratings: Wed, 02.26.14]

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS You Who Came From the Stars 26.0

2. KBS Age of Feeling 9.3

3. MBC Miss Korea 6.2

Variety

1. SBS Couples 7.8

2. MBC Radio Star 7.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC / enews