❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Anneyeong... busy me today so just came here for a quick peek... I think the rumor of Yoona and KSH started last March of this year... there were a lot of blogs and Tistory saying that they are together

Guest simplyallysa

"Happy to be able to challenge" visit to Japan in the promo "Mon bearthe sun," Kim Soo-hyun
2012070501741_0.jpgActor Kim Soo-hyun on May 4, was performed by Dan Hall hammer Korean Cultural Center held a press conference and premiere broadcasts Japan's first commemoration of the "The Moon Embraces the Sun" drama will begin broadcasting at KNTV. The same period drama in the play was recorded highest rating 46.1%in South Korea, hit the best drama this year.
Kim Soo-hyun is a young king enthusiastically continue to love with all one's heart to one woman. Continued to show solid acting ability "Dream High" previous work, a break is acting as a young school.  Many challenges the role that the king. I thought Kim Soo-hyun is, sisters in love with a man named Lee Phone "the reason decided to cast this drama and the first challenge period drama, and you want to challenge at a press conference, such as love not come true but, because what it said, are tempted, "and was thought to want to do.  Kun Yo Managing I thought drama the same, but have gained high evaluation from the era child actor, from the beginning "for the baton from there, and will be under pressure. (Child actor's own) is no Uketsuge firm. Child actor full of energy Yo child actor from the saw I think was your best when I thought it. to him I was grateful, because there was a he. to his acting, and "other Umidase effect. synergy was able to complete the role of von -said that praised the Managing became the stimulus to itself.  In addition, when asked to change before and after filming, initially I was having lots of homework. Such that the role of historical drama. "To be honest, had been cowardly. Feeling afraid of was strong, the king had been weighed heavily , revealed it was felt that now they want their own time is also important as an actor, was "very worried."Could also make friends with senior friends. I think I can be a good work I have not because was played well, was able to match the breath well with everyone, said," the results, but achievements that big hit, he said. Distress is greater during the shooting is "Have you ever thought scary to be the acting was feeling some limitations. Until this was not. However, I felt as I think this film is scary, themselves as still immature" and talk to frank that was confessed to think of acting (Mr.) sincerity "(for acting) happy to be able to challenge. still in the challenge" and.  In the scene must be combined emotion. I felt that the laugh said as episode, "The cold best ever", "that match the breath with you as an actor for the first time, in the stress and sleep cold and said, "knew that the actor Hippareru cohesion when everybody got together, everyone. And, to the scene that "me in tears everyone in the scene feeling to know that it was Yeon Woo is (Han Ga In) , if Moraere feel through the screen the feeling that scene is not forgotten still. Of that time" and showed a fondness and confidence. And the question, itself, the starting point in the characters mean, "Yu can not make out of nothing. Of the first in their own, varying gradually from there There are many Yakudotoro single-minded women and previous work, and this work "Say" has been making role to the Fu of going I find it how to love have played so far so is something there in me. "I think can love the (It) kind too sure he laughed. Finally, we want you to see and disconnect the power of the shoulder. Fantasy fictional drama king fantastic "comes into play. In this drama you get to see your love to someone's taste. There is a color of love various , PR and the drama "is that they can enjoy. And vowed to leap forward with its own "I want to do the best luck in 2012 until the end so that the firm Shimekuku likely. A deep significance in the year this year, to stand in front of everyone in this way also." In addition to Kim Soo-hyun, "Mon bear the sun" Jung Il, Han Ga In, Kim et al. Appearances Minso is 1.2 after the first story was broadcast 40 minutes from 5:00 pm preceding eight days, from August 18 Start broadcasting. From 10 pm Saturday and Sunday every week. 

http://ekr.chosunonline.com/site/data/html_dir/2012/07/05/2012070501921.html

Guest simplyallysa

http://youtu.be/Tm3dpIoGtRc
Wed 7.4 20:00! Film [thieves] caper movie special commemorative release 

Guest simplyallysa

I did a little research and it seems that KSH-YN  has been going on for quite a while now...
http://pann.nate.com/talk/315815917

lhynne, really is it true??? i cant believe it!!!!! they are in relationship now?????? wwahhhh!!!!! but he did not seem to attend any snsd concerts recently???  i am happy for him.  fighting!!!!!

Guest simplyallysa

Anneyeong... busy me today so just came here for a quick peek... I think the rumor of Yoona and KSH started last March of this year... there were a lot of blogs and Tistory saying that they are together

Guest simplyallysa

http://youtu.be/XTEl6aNrLWI
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "[English Sub]• [YS] Kim Soo Hyun in a White Suit for Beverage Commercial Film

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; "“Running Man” Unveils Teaser Stills of Kim Soo Hyun

SBS’s “Running Man” will broadcast Kim Soo Hyun’s episode this week. Earlier today, the show unveiled teaser stills of the actor during the filming.

While he attempted to cover his face by wearing a hat and mask, many fans were able to recognize Kim Soo Hyun and spread the news through various SNS channels. As such, it’s been said that the production team could not let their guard down even for a minute throughout the shoot.

In the upcoming episode, Kim Soo Hyun is in charge of catching of the other “Running Man” cast. While he initially appeared nervous and anxious, he managed to perfectly seal his true identity from the fellow members until the end.

Check out “Running Man,” featuring Kim Soo Hyun, on Sunday, July 8, at 6PM KST.

Check out the teaser photos here

http://wizard2.sbs.co.kr/w3/template/tpl_iframetype.jsp?vVodId=V0000330171&vProgId=1000425&vMenuId=1012927

http://youtu.be/XTEl6aNrLWI
id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "[English Sub]• [YS] Kim Soo Hyun in a White Suit for Beverage Commercial Film

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-bottom-style: none; outline: 0px; font-size: 24px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(54, 57, 69); letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Soo Hyun changes into a boss on Running Man

July 06, 2012 12:00 pm eternalc2h

411.jpgWill Kim Soo Hyun get all Running Man members out?

In the episode of SBS TV’s Running Man that will air on July 8 at 6:10 p.m., Kim will make a guest appearance and compete against Running Man members.

Because of Kim’s high popularity, the crew had to stay tense during the shoot because many people recognized him even if he covered his face with a cap and a mask.

Running Man members started a mission and struggled to achieve seven gold turtles hidden in a safe without knowing that Kim was watching them even before the shooting started.

In the episode, Kim got a mission to get all the Running Man members out. He seemed a little bit nervous at first but soon started planning a strategy.

Kim Soo Hyun and the Running Man members’ chase can be seen in the episode of Running Man that will air on July 8.

Boss Kim Soo Hyun Goes After the ‘Running Man’ Cast
2012-07-06 13:20 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/cont..

1 Go to Forum 0 | Reply 0
Kim Soo Hyun is a man on a mission as he goes after the cast of Running Man.

In the upcoming episode of SBS’ Running Man, Kim Soo Hyun will be making his variety program debut.

Unbeknownst to the show’s cast, Kim Soo Hyun was silently monitoring the members from afar during the episode’s opening.

The cast members are told to find seven hidden gold turtles while Kim Soo Hyun will be tasked with eliminating the members.

A staff member for the show dished on Kim Soo Hyun’s recording saying, “Kim Soo Hyun was at first very anxious but as time progressed, he became very active as he strategized and kept his idenitity hidden. It was difficult not to be anxious as even with a mask and hat, fans were recognizing Kim Soo Hyun.

The episode will air on SBS on July 8.

Photo credit: SBS

Guest simplyallysa

http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/06/running-man-unveils-teaser-stills-of-kim-soo-hyun/
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "“Running Man” Unveils Teaser Stills of Kim Soo Hyun

Picture-18.png

SBS’s “Running Man” will broadcast Kim Soo Hyun’s episode this week. Earlier today, the show unveiled teaser stills of the actor during the filming.

While he attempted to cover his face by wearing a hat and mask, many fans were able to recognize Kim Soo Hyun andspread the news through various SNS channels. As such, it’s been said that the production team could not let their guard down even for a minute throughout the shoot.

In the upcoming episode, Kim Soo Hyun is in charge of catching of the other “Running Man” cast. While he initially appeared nervous and anxious, he managed to perfectly seal his true identity from the fellow members until the end.

Check out “Running Man,” featuring Kim Soo Hyun, on Sunday, July 8, at 6PM KST.

kim-soo-hyun-running-man.png

Guest simplyallysa

willenette

wrote: 

»

/>

[English Sub]• [YS] Kim Soo Hyun in a White Suit for Beverage Commercial Film<br />

<br />

Hi simplyallysa, thanks for sharing here another video of his CF. But, I think this is more the BTS side. I hope I could get to see the full video of the CF soon. KSH is doing a<br />

great job in the commercial side as well. You see, celebrities earn the<br />

most in making CFs compared to doing dramas/movies. That's why most of them give<br />

first priority in making CFs. Doesn't he think to make an album in the future?  He has a nice voice. I<br />

like it. He must do some more singing in the future also. He is amazing! I wonder if<br />

he has taken voice lessons. 

:)]

i concur...i can't believe that they paid more than the celebrities here in US...i believe that celebrities in Korea like Kim Soo Hyun oppa are millionionare easily compare to here...

I know..that's one of his goals right?...he wanna be versatile , a singer @ the same time an actor.. I don't know anything about voice lessons..i guess he needs to improve a little but he has perfect pitch..as for me..

Guest simplyallysa

Boss Kim Soo Hyun Goes After the ‘Running Man’ Cast

2012-07-06 13:20 l CJ E

1 Go to Forum 0 | Reply 0

Kim Soo Hyun is a man on a mission as he goes after the cast of Running Man.

In the upcoming episode of SBS’ Running Man, Kim Soo Hyun will be making his variety program debut.

Unbeknownst to the show’s cast, Kim Soo Hyun was silently monitoring the members from afar during the episode’s opening.

The cast members are told to find seven hidden gold turtles while Kim Soo Hyun will be tasked with eliminating the members.

A staff member for the show dished on Kim Soo Hyun’s recording saying, “Kim Soo Hyun was at first very anxious but as time progressed, he became very active as he strategized and kept his idenitity hidden. It was difficult not to be anxious as even with a mask and hat, fans were recognizing Kim Soo Hyun.

The episode will air on SBS on July 8.

Photo credit: SBS