❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hello everyone :blush:

I came here to claim my lips. THAT'S MINE. Lol Jk jk

I wanted to comment my birthday wish here on his birthday. But since im in countryside, there was no connection. But successfully did it on fb anyway.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOHYUN-AH!!! :wub::wub::wub: WISH YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS. eventhough im not active here, im still checking news about you everyday, also your fans are doing good job at sharing the all the news. We didnt leave you. We are behind you! So dont worry about us, just serve well, eat well, be healthy, be happy. :wub:

That pic with uniform made me fangirl so much. Ugh why so handsome:flushed:. I wasnt expecting such a handsome face bcs all celebrities ms pics were so lame. U are aging like fine wine. :wub: love you soooo much. Waiting for you patiently...

Thanks u guys for sharing the pics and news.  He has truly awesome fans. I always check on the thread. Fighting :glasses:

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Hwonhwon ...in the 2nd pic is not soohyun right? Who is he...their new model ?

The other guy is Paradise City’s other model, Kim something, don’t know his full name but I think he’s an idol.

Soo Hyun is still the main spokesperson until 2019.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

The other guy is Paradise City’s other model, Kim something, don’t know his full name but I think he’s an idol.

Soo Hyun is still the main spokesperson until 2019.

a... i remember now,Thanks YUzu...

(he is one of JYJmembers (kim jaejoong),) :)

28752878_2010991935890044_32443062397016

Cr. owner

• Like 2