❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Thank you, Hwon Hwon. You made my day. I think picture 1 & 2 is true because Soo Hyun’s side/hair is very short. Anyway, I am happy to see him. The Best Valentine & Chinese New Year present! :heart:

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Pic no 1 [ black jacket ] is real. It is said / estimated during his vacation time.

But not sure with pic no 2 because fans who posted those pics said pic no 2 is not her pic

Wow, really? :love:   I thought it was photoshopped from his Giant days.  Does this guy age?

I'm surprised no one knows about this photo yet, I don't see anyone posting it on weibo or twitter.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

Wow, really? :love:   I thought it was photoshopped from his Giant days.  Does this guy age?

I'm surprised no one knows about this photo yet, I don't see anyone posting it on weibo or twitter.  

No, even SH looks younger than his age but he still more mature than his 'Giant' era. Also the hair style is different

kimsoohyun_giant.png

• Like 3

[announcement] 2018.02.16  KSH Birthday should aid the first wave - public disclosure Tree papers 

China's public welfare project :

1, should aid the project: [Green Citizen Action] China Alashan League planting trees should aid 
2, Should aid time: February 16 
3, should aid the number: 2160 Haloxylon saplings 
4, should aid Note: This project for four consecutive years to support 
2015: 3600 
2016: 2160 
2017: 2160 
2018: 2160 
Deadline By 2018 a total of 10080 trees planted. 

Blessing outline green public Birthday :  Kmoon wished this 'KSH Happy Birthday' , sent him a green, full of vitality 

73198af5ly1fofxwbf39yj20xc30c1kx.jpg

73198af5ly1fofxwd9832j20xc30c4m4.jpg

73198af5ly1fofy6t19faj21kw11xe8d.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

No, even SH looks younger than his age but he still more mature than his 'Giant' era. Also the hair style is different

Yeah..the hair seems different but the outfit looks familiar with one of Giant pic. And nobody posts it on twitter..a bit odd.

But, for now i consider this is new cause i miss him so much..lol! Yahooo..let's have fun by staring at him :D thank youu Hwonhwon...

14 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yeah..the hair seems different but the outfit looks familiar with one of Giant pic. And nobody posts it on twitter..a bit odd.

But, for now i consider this is new cause i miss him so much..lol! Yahooo..let's have fun by staring at him :D thank youu Hwonhwon...

Someone said that pic is photoshop :) But it's okay, I like it because Soo Hyun looks so handsome :tongue:

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Hi Yuzu, I have actually seen the 2 photos earlier, posted by that "fan" in Weibo. :) 

If you know her account name (not going to share here), the photos were available under the album titled 头像专辑.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Hi Yuzu, I have actually seen the 2 photos earlier, posted by that "fan" in Weibo. :) 

If you know her account name (not going to share here), the photos were available under the album titled 头像专辑.

Aah..that fan again? Well, it's just too good to be true..lol! He's doing a close-up like that..naah.. :D but he looks so handsome there :wub:

I wonder, if he's still at the basecamp on his birthday, what will his comrades do to him? I watched a clip of 1st division somewhere, oh here i think. They celebrated one of their members' birthday with cake..kkk..propaganda i know but maybe they have a kind of ritual for the birthday boy there..

47 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aah..that fan again? Well, it's just too good to be true..lol! He's doing a close-up like that..naah.. :D but he looks so handsome there :wub:

I wonder, if he's still at the basecamp on his birthday, what will his comrades do to him? I watched a clip of 1st division somewhere, oh here i think. They celebrated one of their members' birthday with cake..kkk..propaganda i know but maybe they have a kind of ritual for the birthday boy there..

Yes yes, he is handsome be it genuine or edited photos. :D

I don't want to be rude to that fan but I've seen a lot of digitally edited photos of KSH in her album.  Some were quite badly done and obvious it's not real.  Got one where KSH was hugging a lady, presumably it's her.  The photo gave the impression they were on holiday.  Anyway, she must be really in love with KSH to spend time editing photos.  

Actually when he first enlisted, I read a post that he will get his first break/vacation starting Feb 10 for a week.  I'm not in a position to verify the reliability of the post.  It's only something I remembered reading and I can't find back that particular post. 

Whether he is at the base camp or in the comfort of his own home, I wish for nothing except that he's healthy and happy. :)

• Like 4