❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

16 hours ago, kayeseight said:

He gave the most romantic hugs . I think that's what she said :wub: he gave people a deep hug so it seems romantic hahaha when will I ever get to experience that. I think I'd be passed out LOL

Who wouldn't :wub:.  But after YFAS, Keyeast is very protective of KSH.  His bodyguard, Mr. Shin, is always within arms reach to protect him and he even stands nearby when he is on stage at fan meetings.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Who wouldn't :wub:.  But after YFAS, Keyeast is very protective of KSH.  His bodyguard, Mr. Shin, is always within arms reach to protect him and he even stands nearby when he is on stage at fan meetings.

From the many hugs he gave out, I believe it's all done with sincerity.  Sometimes I find it difficult to describe KSH.  He can be dorky yet man, shy yet affectionate. :D

Keyeast increased protection after MLFTS is logical since KSH rakes in revenue/profit for the company.  He's like the golden goose.  

If all his fans were to repeat below 3x aloud, will he show up again (as in photo/news etc.)? :lol: 

Miss you, miss you, miss you...

9RHBoEu.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

From the many hugs he gave out, I believe it's all done with sincerity.  Sometimes I find it difficult to describe KSH.  He can be dorky yet man, shy yet affectionate. :D

Keyeast increased protection after MLFTS is logical since KSH rakes in revenue/profit for the company.  He's like the golden goose.  

If all his fans were to repeat below 3x aloud, will he show up again (as in photo/news etc.)? :lol: 

Miss you, miss you, miss you...

KSH never does things half heartedly, even hugs. :D

He should have just finished his extreme cold training this past week.  Hopefully he gets some time to rest after the intense and exhausting training.  I'll bet he'll go bowling at least once during his time time off.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

6 days before your birthday

Hello, everyone! The 2 pictures that Hwon Hwon posted, you see 2 different characters from one person. KSH eyes look so BIG in the Producer.Gosh! I really don’t know how he does it.

I really really missed him. These days seeing Korean drama is like missing out something. A little news from him is all I ask. 

• Like 8