❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

42 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Don't know it's new or not. Just found on weibo :)

:heart::heart:

I think this is new, but judging from the hair, i think this was taken after the graduation. The photo from the christmas event shows that his hair now is a bit longer, if they don't cut it again :) So i guess he went home for a bit before going to DMZ :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

The fast speed makes him more like a hamster lol! particularly the fries..*run 

I forget, in which episode is this? I've watched Producers for 3 times but i can't recall..:rolleyes:

Ep11, when Ra Joon Mo and SC were wondering why their show got low ratings and each try to take the blame...lol.  I love that scene. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I think this is new, but judging from the hair, i think this was taken after the graduation. The photo from the christmas event shows that his hair now is a bit longer, if they don't cut it again :) So i guess he went home for a bit before going to DMZ :)

It’s a photoshopped pic made by a delusional fan who often insinuates she has a relationship with Soo Hyun.  She is hated by many people on Weibo because of her delusions.

If a picture is not widely circulated on Weibo with lots of comments, then it’s telling right away it’s not a new picture.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Ep11, when Ra Joon Mo and SC were wondering why their show got low ratings and each try to take the blame...lol.  I love that scene. 

Aah..yeah i remember! Now i want to rewatch it again..lol!

Maybe i'm weird or something. Ever since he enlisted, I just couldn't enjoy watching other kdramas..lol! Well, i've been really selective in watching drama for the past couple of years, but even that selected choice just couldn't give me the joy..I'd rather watch his clips on youtube..lol! I guess I miss him that much :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Maybe i'm weird or something. Ever since he enlisted, I just couldn't enjoy watching other kdramas..lol! Well, i've been really selective in watching drama for the past couple of years, but even that selected choice just couldn't give me the joy..I'd rather watch his clips on youtube..lol! I guess I miss him that much :)

It's the same for me. Everything seems bland somehow. And I ended up rewatching Soohyun's bowling episode on Infinite Challenge :lol: I have watched this part too many times and I still impressed with his bowling skill. 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

It’s a photoshopped pic made by a delusional fan who often insinuates she has a relationship with Soo Hyun.  She is hated by many people on Weibo because of her delusions.

If a picture is not widely circulated on Weibo with lots of comments, then it’s telling right away it’s not a new picture.

Aah i see. No wonder..some fans really go beyond illogical acts just to please themselves..:unsure:

5 hours ago, kayeseight said:

It's the same for me. Everything seems bland somehow. And I ended up rewatching Soohyun's bowling episode on Infinite Challenge :lol: I have watched this part too many times and I still impressed with his bowling skill. 

High five! Fiuh..glad i'm not the only one..lol! I can't recount how many times i have watched this..lol! Lately i've been rewatching all the making of MLFTS. The behind the scene of the kissing scene still blew my mind lol! He's really a good kisser!

I just read this http://www.mnetamerica.com/news/article/56838/kimsoohyun-plays-with-the-cameras

He's such a nice guy :)

• Like 6

8 hours ago, kayeseight said:

Count me in..I tried watching other k-dramas too many times but ended up on Soo Hyun's video...I'd rather watched his youtube videos and interviews even without sub ...or listen to his songs..

Im currently rewatching "MoonSun" now.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Yup, I came across some of the digitally edited photos by this fan, and it was revealed fake by other KSH fans.  

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Aah i see. No wonder..some fans really go beyond illogical acts just to please themselves..:unsure:

High five! Fiuh..glad i'm not the only one..lol! I can't recount how many times i have watched this..lol! Lately i've been rewatching all the making of MLFTS. The behind the scene of the kissing scene still blew my mind lol! He's really a good kisser!

I just read this http://www.mnetamerica.com/news/article/56838/kimsoohyun-plays-with-the-cameras

He's such a nice guy :)

Camera director Lee Gil Bok shared that Kim Soo Hyun has the ability to brighten up the drama set with his good personality. The director added that Kim Soo Hyun greets everyone on the set and even gives them nicknames. 

“We told him to go film something and he went and did that without any hesitation, giving the staff a kind of enjoyment. This kind of thing is only possible because of Kim Soo Hyun’s close relationship with the staff members.”

He gives everyone on the set nicknames :D.  Everyone who's worked with him say the same thing about him having the ability to liven up the set.  Top celebrities often have the reputation of being arrogant and demanding, production staff must love working with down to earth top stars like Soo Hyun. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Wax Figure of Famous Kpop Stars by Madame Tussaud

Recently , we got the chance to visit the Wax figure museum of Madam Tussaud and were able to get photo of each prominent Kpop Stars like, Siwon Choi of the famous Super Junior , he made several roles in series and movies like A Battle of Wits, Attack on the Pin-Up boys, Oh My Lad, Turned to say love you, and recently tv series 'Revolutionary Love' which made a huge success by getting 35% rating .

Kim Soo-hyun  of the My Love from the Stars, debuted in 2007 in 2012 his popularity increased through his hit drama "Moon Embracing the Sun" and followed by another hit Love from the Stars. He also earned several awards for TV . He is also a devoted charity donors and been promoted as one of the Korea ambassador to promote tourism. 

thumb-612b8c64c0eaf454429eb527f02369c8_1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Korea.com

• Like 2

[ 2018.02.05 ]  KSH Chinese Fans Club 'Only Love KSH' donated to children left behind in poverty,  love charity package follow-up report

'Only Love KSH'   donated "warm winter love package" activities, as of today, all the smooth end!

'Only Love KSH'  From December 15, 2017 began donating the first stop, "Golden Earth School", the remaining Kim Soo Hyun warm "love package" by the China Children's Fund will be sent one after another. 

UNICEF staff members planned to send the remaining 170 Kim Soo Hyun "warm winter love package" gradually to the hands of the children. Let children from different schools feel the warmth and have a happy, cold winter

005zaCLggy1fo5frhjsfnj33402c0b2e.jpg

005zaCLggy1fo5g636o7wj31400u04dn.jpg

005zaCLggy1fo5i8t2ttvj30u0140jue.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

From weibo

For the first time fortunate enough to participate in Guangzhou Soo Hyun fans, KSH birthday party in advance. 

In addition to showing the banner, but also brought a small speaker to play all the songs sung by Soo Hyun, when the familiar song sounded, I was hot eyes. More than 20 people gathering, warm and warm scene, lottery links, sharing cake links, photo sessions, everywhere is a small climax ... ... This is a moving and happy day

0ae2be82d158ccbfde83910b15d8bc3eb1354184.jpg

25bef358ccbf6c81330808d9b03eb13533fa4084.jpg

005FnoKzgy1fo4xl99z6lj31be0qowm6.jpg

• Like 7

:D:D:D

'Love of all' Byun Woo-suk

Woosung made a variety of moods by hairstyle and facial expression. When asked about a resemblance to an entertainer, he replied, "I was a little bit skeptical when I laughed, and the whole feeling was that I resembled Lee Won-geun, Lee Hoon and KIM SOO HYUN." 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001016643

Pic

Spoiler

0001016643_002_20180205173638386.jpg?type=w540

• Like 3