❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

MBC I Love Alone, Henry, "he said," I resemble Kim Soo-hyun "...

Henry and Kim Soo Hyun, who resemble each other

Henry was happy to say that resembles Kim Soo Hyun 

MBC "I live alone," which was broadcasted on the 2nd night, depicted Henry in a tour with his sister. 

Henry's sister said, "My brother looks like an alien guy." Henry wondered, and his sister explained, "It was an alien who appeared in the drama. It is very famous." 

Henry 's sister said : Alien Guy from 'You Who Came From The Star' Kim Soo Hyun. Henry was happy to say to his sister, "It's like my brother." Henry 's sister said, "It' s like my brother, and his mouth, eyes and face are similar. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003210309

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't know who this guy is, but from the picture in the article, I don't see any similarities, other than both being men.

Me too .... no resemblance ... (if not mistaken he is one member of super junior )

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

Me too .... no resemblance ... (if not mistaken he is one member of super junior )

Same here. I think he appeared before in a Variety show the segment on army life. I wonder if Soo Hyun is having a break with his family. Rossy, I love the way you call him “Soo Hyunna”. :wub:

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't know who this guy is, but from the picture in the article, I don't see any similarities, other than both being men.

Hahaha  yuzu,  so you see the title of this article, another guy who resembles our SH  

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201802/dh20180202070415139020.htm

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

What I find odd is why a lot of idols in Korea go by first (Caucasian) name only, like there is only one Henry, Eric, Karen, Jessica, etc. in Korea? 

21 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Hahaha  yuzu,  so you see the title of this article, another guy who resembles our SH  

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201802/dh20180202070415139020.htm

They look exactly alike!  He also has eyes, nose, mouth, ears, etc. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Anyone sporting a DMJ hairstyle will look like KSH?  :D

Come on, his distinctive cupid's bow mouth shape with upturned corners ain't that common.  

He has this super kissable lips even when looking annoyed.  

tumblr_mz1ctxUCGx1se1phdo4_250.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

Anyone sporting a DMJ hairstyle will look like KSH?  :D

Come on, his distinctive cupid's bow mouth shape with upturned corners ain't that common.  

He has this super kissable lips even when looking annoyed.  

Seriously, even KSH doesn't look like KSH sometimes.  He can look like a completely different person just by styling his hair differently and wearing different clothing.   Song Sam Dong, Lee Hwon, Do Min Joon, Baek Seung Chan look like 4 different people to me.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Seriously, even KSH doesn't look like KSH sometimes.  He can look like a completely different person just by styling his hair differently and wearing different clothing.   Song Sam Dong, Lee Hwon, Do Min Joon, Baek Seung Chan look like 4 different people to me.

agree with you, Yuzu... in "real" boss jty and mask JTY also feels different, as well as when in SG, dongu and won ryoo hwan also look very different:blush:

005xvinetw1ehbn22fynnj31hc0u047w.jpg

covertly2.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

• Like 7

On 2/1/2018 at 10:05 PM, hwonhwon_stv said:

Yes, the DVD with English subtitles

More information :

DISC: 1DVD 
Sound - Korean Dolby Digital 5.1 
Subtitle - Korean, English 
Screen Ratio -2.35: 1 Anamorphic widescreen 
Special Collection (Special Features): 
- REAL, This is Making 
- Making Introduction 
- Character Introduction 
- Trailer 
- Main Trailer 

On 2/2/2018 at 6:57 AM, rossy79 said:

@hwonhwon_stv @rossy79 Thanks for the info.  The making of Real equivalent to behind-the-scenes, correct?  I'm interested to get one with bts included.  The one from HMV HK don't have the bts. :)

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

agree with you, Yuzu... in "real" boss jty and mask JTY also feels different, as well as when in SG, dongu and won ryoo hwan also look very different:blush:

Agree with you too, Yuzu and Rossy. I remember my friend asked me whether he was the same person in Dream High. The picture my friend saw was when he was promoting Real.

He's a man of a thousand masks :) I guess that's one of the reasons he received daesang twice in a row in Korean Drama Award and in KBS too :) He can bring out different aura in each of the character he portrays.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

@hwonhwon_stv @rossy79 Thanks for the info.  The making of Real equivalent to behind-the-scenes, correct?  I'm interested to get one with bts included.  The one from HMV HK don't have the bts. :)

Yes, the making is the equivalent of behind-the-scenes.  I've been waiting for the Korean version because it has 47 mins of extra footage (the making).  I'm really curious how they filmed scenes with the two JTYs together.  Was KSH talking to thin air and the scenes get merged together or is there a body double that acts opposite him?  Regardless, it is extremely challenging because he has act out those scenes twice and remember the correct emotions each time he switches characters.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Agree with you too, Yuzu and Rossy. I remember my friend asked me whether he was the same person in Dream High. The picture my friend saw was when he was promoting Real.

He's a man of a thousand masks :) I guess that's one of the reasons he received daesang twice in a row in Korean Drama Award and in KBS too :) He can bring out different aura in each of the character he portrays.

I don't know how he does it, but I simply can't see traces of his other characters in each role he plays.  BSC and JTY are same person?  Mind blowing.

• Like 7