❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I’m surprised he has 27 posts, I thought it was around 10 posts or so, he’s really not into social media.

(I’m a follower but I rarely use IG)

Hehehe 27 posts still not so many if we compared to other celebs ^_^

• LOL 3

There was a post in IG yesterday where the owner of the account saw KSH at Homeplus Paju Munsan branch with 3 other soldiers.  The badge on his uniform indicating "search brigade".  

There are more sharing on this in Weibo :wink: ... Happy Sunday to all!  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, klky007 said:

There was a post in IG yesterday where the owner of the account saw KSH at Homeplus Paju Munsan branch with 3 other soldiers.  The badge on his uniform indicating "search brigade".  

There are more sharing on this in Weibo :wink: ... Happy Sunday to all!  

Really? I guess maknaes just had to run some errands for the group :D i wonder what they are looking for..

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Really? I guess maknaes just had to run some errands for the group :D i wonder what they are looking for..

I came across the original post in Korean but didn't want to name the IG account here.  

In Weibo, there was a Chinese and English translation on this "encounter".  Getting skincare/toiletries perhaps since Olive Young was mentioned.  :D

(afterthought - maybe to stock-up on toothbrushes, muhahahaha :tongue:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

34 minutes ago, klky007 said:

I came across the original post in Korean but didn't want to name the IG account here.  

In Weibo, there was a Chinese and English translation on this "encounter".  Getting skincare/toiletries perhaps since Olive Young was mentioned.  :D

thanks klky007, I saw it too, someone posted in DC(Korean ver), and I waited for eng ver. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

Here is the translation of what the IG account said:

What a regretful day for not getting a picture, I have been a fan since Moon Embracing the Sun

Today I went to Home Plus to pick up some household items

It is there I that saw Kim Soo Hyun, my heart was pounding heavily ~

At first glance I thought to myself "this person looks kind of familiar....", then I knew when I saw the words "Search Brigade" on his uniform.

I thought about asking for a picture, but the situation did not allow for it, so I just walked near him

My heart pounded again when I heard his voice ~~

I live in Moonsan, I wonder what my chances are of seeing Kim Soo Hyun at Home Plus again in the future

Regardless I feel so lucky today

Although I couldn't take pictures and other people didn't seem to notice,  I was satisfied that I was able to recognize him, his name Kim Soo Hyun was shown on his name badge.  Even though he was wearing a black mask, it did not hide his handsomeness.  I feel a bit sorry to my groom, but I cannot help it.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Here is the translation of what the IG account said:

Spoiler

What a regretful day for not getting a picture, I have been a fan since Moon Embracing the Sun

Today I went to Home Plus to pick up some household items

It is there I that saw Kim Soo Hyun, my heart was pounding heavily ~

At first glance I thought to myself "this person looks kind of familiar....", then I knew when I saw "Search Brigade" on his uniform.

I thought about asking for a picture, but the situation did not allow for it, so I just walked near him

My heart pounded again when I heard his voice ~~

I live in Moonsan, I wonder what my chances are of seeing Kim Soo Hyun at Home Plus again in the future

Regardless I feel so lucky today

Although I couldn't take pictures and other people didn't seem to notice,  I was satisfied that I was able to recognize him, his name Kim Soo Hyun was shown on his name badge.  Even though he was wearing a black mask, it did not hide his handsomeness.  I feel a bit sorry to my groom, but I cannot help it.

Thanks Yuzu...:kiss_wink: what a happy Sunday...

b003f1a6398ef1da8ca1f8c47ec0049d.jpg

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Thanks Yuzu, appreciate your translation once again.  So nice of you to keep translating for us.  :)

I'm sure all fans are happy to hear any news, however small, so it's my pleasure to translate what I can. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Handsome :love:

:love:  Is this pic recent???

If I see him with a mask on, I'd recognize him for sure because of his ears.  Hardly anyone has such perfectly shaped ears. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

37 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

:love:  Is this pic recent???

If I see him with a mask on, I'd recognize him for sure because of his ears.  Hardly anyone has such perfectly shaped ears. 

Yes, new pic. Handsome indeed :tongue:

Maybe I'd recognize him because his beautiful eyes :)

• Like 5