❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, kayeseight said:

Yuzu, Let us know when you found out his skincare routine :D

People with good skin will always tell you they don't do much, just drink lots of water and clean with soap and water.  Right.

• LOL 7

18 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, oh....so, they became close because of bowling....Thanks for sharing this. I guess KSH had no time to update his SNS due to his busy schedules but for fan-service I hope he could get to do so when he gets to discharge from the military later. :lol:

I won't put too much hope for fan-service from KSH after his military discharge. :D

KSH attract fans through his projects.  He doesn't give much fan-service.  No cheesy lines, loud noises or outlandish posts in SNS.  Other than his official fan meets, events related to work, attend movie premieres and commercial films, we hardly get to see/hear from him.  On his enlistment day, he bid farewell with a simple message that comes with a blank white screen on IG (no cutesy post, so sad :lol:).

Fans rooted for him because of his good quality work (attributed to his hard work) and pleasant personality.   In my opinion, that's more sustainable in the long run. :)

Here's another cute photo of him with his pout.  

0s1KNXD.jpg

• Like 8

5 hours ago, klky007 said:

I won't put too much hope for fan-service from KSH after his military discharge. :D

KSH attract fans through his projects.  He doesn't give much fan-service.  No cheesy lines, loud noises or outlandish posts in SNS.  Other than his official fan meets, events related to work, attend movie premieres and commercial films, we hardly get to see/hear from him.  On his enlistment day, he bid farewell with a simple message that comes with a blank white screen on IG (no cutesy post, so sad :lol:).

Fans rooted for him because of his good quality work (attributed to his hard work) and pleasant personality.   In my opinion, that's more sustainable in the long run. :)

Agree with everything you said klky.  Even his teammates say he's type of person that will do a lot of things but will not mention it.  Action speaks louder than words.  For example, in 2015 it was revealed by FM organizers that his fan meeting fee is only $40K US, when someone his caliber can charge at least $200K US.  The organizer said the reason his fee is so low is he doesn't want his high fee to translate to high ticket prices for fans.  The $40K is an amount that is enough to cover basic costs and the crew's wages. 

He appreciates his fans but doesn't always express it with words.  Personally, I don't care for IG updates.  I'm more interested in his work so his style suits me just fine. :blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, klky007 said:

Lol! True..I wouldn't put my hope so high for him to actually post anything. I pray for his fellows to post and spill some beans :D

@klky007, from which event did the photo come from? I can't recall. I thought i have seen every videos of him..lol!!

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, klky007 said:

It's from his appearance in Infinite Challenge bowling re-match, episode 535 (Season 4, 2017). :lol:

3 minutes ago, rossy79 said:

@ivanovie25 , i think the photo posted by klky007 comes from MBC infinity challenge ep 535.

Aah.. now i remember. I didn't remember when he pouted like that, lol!

Thank you klky and rossy :)

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, rossy79 said:

:heart: "Mr.Black" :heart:

Cr.logo

Hi rossy, thanks for sharing the pictures.  I wonder if KSH's favorite color is black. I noticed that male usually prefers colors like: blue, green, & black.  For me, the most popular color for men, everywhere in the world, to wear is blue. Black is the color of authority, power, sophistication, and strength. A somber color, it also conveys intelligence—that's probably why most graduation robes are black. :lol:

• Like 4