❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

49 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks for saying it first khlgpc!  I couldn't help but stare at Soo Hyun's lips too but was too embarrassed to say it :D

Way too hard not to comment!! Must do the sexy lips justice! :grin:

Now going back to staring mode.. :blush: hehe!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, rossy79 said:

Cr: Topclass Chosun

It's an interesting article based on an interview with KSH.  I moderately understood using Google Translate. Anyone has the proper English translation of this article, do share. :)

The Main Character of Topclass Aug 2017 Cover Story

http://topclass.chosun.com/board/view.asp?catecode=I&tnu=201708100001

• Like 4

The boxing stance/moves appear neat to me.  I need to watch this movie with no preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.  Patiently waiting for Real with official English-sub to be available.  The "storm" has blown over from SK to China and soon will start in Taiwan. *sweat*

Movie 'Real' Preview [Olleh TV]

Cr. KT - Katie

Also available at http://tv.naver.com/v/1889696

• Like 4

The many faces of BSC...

A not so lovable character, made lovable when played well by an actor...a country bumpkin, a village idiot, an expressionless alien and a clumsy rookie...definitely not a safe path as opposed to cool hero characters created by writers.  I'm sure many can spot the difference.

Character JTY was a real challenge for KSH and I applaud him for his courage to take the unpredictable path.  

AlwpOOh.jpg

Photo cr. owner 

• Like 7