❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Hi Rossy

After more than 2 hours of testing, finally got to post this picture.

KSHbar3 is having difficulty with their passwords and may not be able to post unless they open a new account. While they decide what to do, I am approached to help Rossy as Hwonhwon is also having difficulties getting into Soompi.

I checked other threads but  it  seems normal everywhere except this thread.

If I need more than 2 hours for 1 posting, probably I cant help Rossy much.

c94c43834-9e67-4cf8-a322-f3bb28a9a8c0_zps

cr to the owner

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sjr2014 said:

Hi Rossy

After more than 2 hours of testing, finally got to post this picture.

KSHbar3 is having difficulty with their passwords and may not be able to post unless they open a new account. While they decide what to do, I am approached to help Rossy as Hwonhwon is also having difficulties getting into Soompi.

I checked other threads but  it  seems normal everywhere except this thread.

If I need more than 2 hours for 1 posting, probably I cant help Rossy much.

cr to the owner

Nobody here except me...nice to meet you sjr2014 :)

• Like 1

KSHbar3 told me that this picture was not posted here. It was posted only in REAL thread. UNBELIEVABLE (following Cheong Song Yi in MLFTS) that such a gorgeous picture not posted in this thread. Sorry if it was indeed posted. It took me 2 hours to post 1 picture and so impossible to look back all the past pages.

15073575_325830981121870_776891037077277

cr to the owner

• Like 1

Hi, last picture for the day. Look at Kim Soo Hyun's eyes. Not necessary for him to speak or express any feelings through his facial expression.

He just need to portray through his eyes and that is more than sufficient. His eyes speaks more volume than any  words or expressions.

In the 2nd picture, just from the eyes, he inspires fear, demands total obedience and  full respect and submission.

Fantastic!!

20140125161517_UwwAC_zpslvbc7myn.jpeg

cr to the owner

• Like 2

15258559_1358399594173009_76339549859353

Paradise City weibo interview with our precious Kim Soo Hyun translation in English:

Qns: 《My Love From The Star 》is a drama with amazing popularity not only in Korea but in China and Asia as well. Recently it is also shown on Argentina TV. Now as an actor which represent Korea do you feel sense of mission and kind of burden?

Ans: It was because of joint effort team effort that lead 《My Love From The Star》to gain popularity and love by all. As an actor what kind of image to appear in front of audience is a ticklish problem I always thought about. I think the only answer is I should put in my very best to interpret each and every character. I will do my best to show all of you the best of me from time to come.

Qns: Understand you filmed a movie 《Real》 invested by Alibaba and Paradise Group so what kind of movie is this in your opinion?

Ans: 《Real》is a one time brand new challenge to me. This character is different from the past, a man with rugged look. I look foward too while participate in the filming.

Qns: We knew for the past 1 year you're the most favourite hallyu star in china. What's your secret of success for gaining popularity in china?

Ans: (Smile) I think it is because I'm able to met a good project and a good role. I put in my very best to interpret the role which was assigned to me, the audience recognize my effort and work and that makes what I am today. Thank you so much

Qns: How would you like chinese audience to evaluate on Actor Kim Soo Hyun from time to come?

Ans: Mmm... I hope chinese audiene would evaluate me as an actor who is dare to challenge. Dared to take up various of challenge,expand acting range and explore my spirituality on a totally new level continuously. Also hope auidence would recognize my challenge and watch my project. Hereby I would lk to extend my heart felt thank you to all.

Thanks to Mabel KimSh for the translation 

Via amykshfb 

• Like 2