❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

161115 Cuckoo Electronics, the third quarter of 2016 net profit growth of 92%

Cuckoo Electronics on the 14th officially announced 2016 third quarter results. In the domestic economy slump, continued to maintain strong growth momentum. 

Third-quarter sales of 176 billion won, an increase of 7.4% ▲ operating profit of 23.8 billion won, an increase of 26.3% ▲ 18.7 billion won net profit, an increase of 91.9%. 

June this year started selling a new product "water purifier" series to get consumers, sales growth. Lease in overall sales in the proportion from 28% last year also increased to 34%, operating profit grew 53.3%, profitability improved. 

Overseas export sales compared to last year increased by 27%. Especially with the third quarter of last year, before the official start of Malaysia, for example, sales continued to grow.

Cr. Weibo

(Repost.IkstarsKsh)

• Like 4

Chaeyeon talks about bowling with Hongki and Kim Soo Hyun

Hongki,Kim-Soo-Hyun,chaeyeon

Singer Chaeyeon appeared on MBC FM4U's 'Kim Shin Young's Noon Song of Hope' on November 16 and talked bowling with Hongki and Kim Soo Hyun!

DJ Kim Shin Young said, "I doubted it, but I hear that you tried out to become a pro-bowler with Kim Soo Hyun and Hongki."  Chaeyeon said, "I mulled over whether I should try out or not, but it worked out as long as I focused."

SEE ALSO: Kim Soo Hyun and Hongki both pass the 1st round of pro-bowling qualifying matches!

Kim Shin Young said, "I hear that you often see Kim Soo Hyun and Hongki when you go bowling; how many times a week do you see them?" and Chaeyeon responded with, "They are like my teachers, so even now, I see them often.  Just whenever I go, they are always there without a doubt."

Kim Shin Young seemed envious, asking next, "Have you ever played a game with them?  Do you also high five them when you guys play?"  The singer replied, "I play games with them often and we do high five.  I even get in trouble by them in private as they ask if this is the best I can do," showing off their close relationship.  

She concluded, "Even though both guys' thumbs are covered in injuries, they keep playing diligently, and their passion is admirable."

source : allkpop

• Like 3