❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

6 Epic Male Leads That Made These Period K-Dramas Worth The Watch

From lovelorn princes to knights in shining armor who are ready to sacrifice themselves in the line of duty and love, period K-dramas have some epic male leads. You also have young boys on the cusp of manhood, who are skilled warriors excelling in arts and literature, but also contributing in changing the socio-cultural fabric of society. Here are the some of the most epic male leads in period K-dramas to check out.

Crown Prince Lee Hwon in “The Moon That Embraces the Sun

moon-embracing-the-sun-1-.jpg

Crown Prince Lee Hwon’s (Kim Soo Hyun’s) marriage to Yeon Woo (Han Ga In) causes strife and discontentment in the palace. The new bride is seen as an unwelcome hurdle in the calculating queen and her conniving subjects’ plans in seeking control. As Yeon Woo ascends as Crown Princess, the newly-wed couple’s life is thrown askew when Yeon Woo dies from a mysterious illness. The grieving and heartbroken Lee Hwon is forced to take in a new bride, but he refuses to consummate his marriage. Mourning the loss of Yeon Woo, he is in shock when he meets the Shaman Wol, whose resemblance to his dead wife is uncanny. Lee Hwon realizes that even his future as king is at stake when he discovers shocking secrets and intrigue brewing in the royal corridors.

Transitioning from Crown Prince to King, Kim Soo Hyun gives a moving performance. The arrogance and petulance of youth gives away to an empathetic and understanding young man, who despite his own love and heartbreak, never compromises on his royal duties. Many know Kim Soo Hyun’s mellifluous vocals strike a chord, and he does it once again with the enchanting “The One and Only You.” “The Moon That Embraces the Sun” remains an all-time favorite amongst period dramas.

Start watching “The Moon That Embraces the Sun”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

[NEWS] Queen of Tears made it to the ‘10 Best K-Dramas of 2024’ list announced by NME, a leading British pop culture magazine.

Even if you haven’t watched Queen of Tears, you would have probably at least heard about the show and its unprecedented success. There is, of course, good reason behind its soaring success – it’s an affecting series about a complex woman’s deep struggle with love and loss.

The K-drama’s strengths lies in its raw depiction of emotional turmoil and what it really takes to bounce back from life’s lows. Queen of Tears is undoubtedly a masterclass in striking the right balance between emotional depth and humour, culminating in a beautiful and powerful exploration of the human condition.”

Written by Carmen Chin of NME

https://www.nme.com/features/tv-features/best-k-drama-2024-so-far-3769098

GRqFzBMaoAAJMDT?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun at Incheon International Airport, heading to Taipei, Taiwan 

ACCEPTING LETTERS FROM FANS

GRs_cxObMAQCzVc?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GRs_cxObMAISIoi?format=jpg&name=4096x409

soohyun_k216 has surpassed 20 Million followers on Instagram

GRtmhpBbwAASvKw?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1

Kim Soo Hyun x MIDO

GRufx2JbwAEEGKf?format=jpg&name=large

[NEWS]  Kim Soohyun’s First Meal in Taipei: Devouring Dumplings, Surprising Fans on the Street

36-year-old Korean star Kim Soohyun arrived at Taoyuan International Airport around 6 PM last night (7/5). He made a special effort to walk from the VIP terminal to the arrival hall in Terminal 2 to greet nearly 800 fans, staying for about 2.5 minutes before leaving in a van. He then headed straight to Din Tai Fung on Xinsheng South Road to enjoy some dumplings.

Social media influencer Huang Xiaoai shared on her Instagram story that she was surprised to see the star getting out of the car at the restaurant, exclaiming, "Oh my god, this is crazy! He's so handsome. I'm eating at Din Tai Fung with Kim Soohyun."

At first, Huang Xiaoai saw a group of bodyguards and asked the lady next to her who was coming. The lady mysteriously said, "You'll find out soon!" To her surprise, it was Korean star Kim Soohyun. She quickly took out her phone to capture the moment he got out of the car and walked into the restaurant, nodding and waving to about 50 fans as he entered.

After about 70 minutes, Kim Soohyun finished his delicious dinner and left the restaurant. He graciously accepted gifts and letters from fans before heading to the Taipei Marriott Hotel to rest and prepare for his ‘EYES ON YOU’ Asia tour fan meeting at National Taiwan Sport University Arena (Linkou Arena) the next night.

GRuU4wia8AAsXuy?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GRuP6PvbwAAyPRc?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Shabu All Day updated IG with Kim Soohyun

“Hello, welcome to Shabu All Day at Samsung branch. Despite the hot weather, we sincerely thank you for your many visits.

At the Samsung branch, we have new menu items for July (Arrabiata, Tomato Pasta), and actor Kim Soo Hyun is now the model for Shabu Day, bringing brightness to our store. How is your day at Shabu All Day going? We are looking forward to serving you with a variety of fresh salads.”

GRx4H1OacAELvtS?format=jpg&name=large

GRx4H1PacAMqOHK?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3

2024 Kim Soo Hyun Asia Tour In Taipei

MC : There are so many people supporting you. When you feel tired, come back & see us. We r all supporting you Kim Soo Hyun: I hope you can continue to support me in the future. Just as you love me, the only thing I can repay you is with better works in the future..Thank you!

MC Bowie Tsang mentioned actor Kim Soo Hyun  on her latest post.

Thank you to Kim Soohyun. We finally had a chance to talk after everything ended. I thanked him, acknowledging that he's truly a great actor. Thanking him for the dedicated work he's delivered over the years. He also thanked me, calling me "Nuna" and giving me a warm hug (he smelled nice, don't get mad at me). That made me realize the job today was a success. Lastly, thank you to all the fans at the event. You were really amazing. I hope Kim Soohyun remembers that Taiwan is a fun and loving place. Come back often to see everyone. And lastly, thank you to my family. This week, the TV at home was all about Kim Soohyun. My family was almost going crazy. It's okay now, you can have the TV back (haha).”

GRzxRMxacAEFH7N?format=png&name=900x900

GRzxS7maAAACB4u?format=png&name=900x900

GRzxUzkagAAsfz-?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Art director updated with photo of drama 'KnockOff', he wrote, “The Knock Off set is fun".

GR4VwA6bMAAafXL?format=jpg&name=large

OP shared post about drama 'KnockOff'.

OP wrote, “There’s a rumor about securing a knockout location. They said they came from the scouting team, haha. I wonder what the 90s will look like.”

GR4OzERbAAAT1-7?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Magician said:

ultraformer.id  IG update

Kim Soo Hyun x Volnewmer

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. VOLNEWMER is the latest non-invasive radiofrequency treatment for skin tightening and lifting  to induce collagen formation. With proper skin care, the benefits of the treatment may last for about six months.   :kicks:

23 hours ago, Magician said:

Kim Soohyun updated IG @ soohyun_k216, he wrote, “Taipei.”

*** Also, thanks for sharing this. Taipei rolled out the red carpet for him. Airport was packed with fans welcoming him and he looked so happy to be there as well.   :emmm:

• Like 3

On 7/7/2024 at 1:43 PM, Magician said:

2024 Kim Soo Hyun Asia Tour In Taipei

MC : There are so many people supporting you. When you feel tired, come back & see us. We r all supporting you Kim Soo Hyun: I hope you can continue to support me in the future. Just as you love me, the only thing I can repay you is with better works in the future..Thank you!

MC Bowie Tsang mentioned actor Kim Soo Hyun  on her latest post.

Thank you to Kim Soohyun. We finally had a chance to talk after everything ended. I thanked him, acknowledging that he's truly a great actor. Thanking him for the dedicated work he's delivered over the years. He also thanked me, calling me "Nuna" and giving me a warm hug (he smelled nice, don't get mad at me). That made me realize the job today was a success. Lastly, thank you to all the fans at the event. You were really amazing. I hope Kim Soohyun remembers that Taiwan is a fun and loving place. Come back often to see everyone. And lastly, thank you to my family. This week, the TV at home was all about Kim Soohyun. My family was almost going crazy. It's okay now, you can have the TV back (haha).”

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Taiwanese fans have excessive behavior. Kim Soo Hyun was attacked by a fan on- stage in the middle of the event. The fan ran toward the stage and tried to give flowers to him. Shocked by the sudden situation, Kim Soo Hyun hurriedly stopped the fan by saying, "You should not do this, it's dangerous." Because of this, some other fans started running too. He then asked the staff to receive all the presents and bring them to him. Despite, his agency Gold Medalist has not released an official statement yet regarding the issue.

His next tour will be in Hong Kong and Jakarta in August and September.

I'm happy that he sealed new partnerships with multiple brands.   :coolshades:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Magician  thanks for sharing this. Taiwanese fans have excessive behavior. Kim Soo Hyun was attacked by a fan on- stage in the middle of the event. The fan ran toward the stage and tried to give flowers to him. Shocked by the sudden situation, Kim Soo Hyun hurriedly stopped the fan by saying, "You should not do this, it's dangerous." Because of this, some other fans started running too. He then asked the staff to receive all the presents and bring them to him. Despite, his agency Gold Medalist has not released an official statement yet regarding the issue.

His next tour will be in Hong Kong and Jakarta in August and September.

I'm happy that he sealed new partnerships with multiple brands.   :coolshades:

You're welcome willenette

Kim Soo Hyun at the ‘EYES ON YOU’ 2024 Asia Tour in Bangkok 

© GPxpectrum

GSBawOLaYAA2hnS?format=jpg&name=large

GSBawXIbMAA0uuo?format=jpg&name=large

[NEWS] Actor Kim Soohyun chosen as the Model for ‘Shabu All Day.’

The premium shabu-shabu brand, Shabu All Day, has selected actor Kim Soohyun as its first advertising model. Kim Soohyun recently gained popularity for his warm-hearted character in Queen of Tears and has proven his popularity through an Asia tour, selling out fan meetings in Bangkok, Manila, and twice in Japan.

A representative from Shabu All Day said, “We chose Kim Soohyun because his sophisticated and luxurious image, along with his versatile acting, aligns well with our brand, known for premium beef shabu-shabu and a hotel-style salad bar. We hope to showcase the charm of Shabu All Day to even more customers with him.”

Shabu All Day offers a hotel-style shabu buffet with over 60 fresh vegetables, beef, Vietnamese spring rolls, porridge, and unlimited beer. The variety of vegetables in the salad bar is delivered fresh to each store through a unified logistics system, ensuring top-notch freshness.

The new ad campaign featuring Kim Soohyun is currently in preparation and will be released in the second half of the year, aiming to make the ‘premium shabu salad bar’ more familiar to customers. The representative also mentioned, “Starting with the ad campaign, Shabu All Day plans to increase customer interaction and satisfaction through various events and promotions, just like major family restaurants.”

Meanwhile, Shabu All Day has opened its 18th store within a year of launching, with 36 more locations under contract and plans to open 60 stores nationwide by the end of the year. The Uijeongbu Minrak branch, scheduled to open on the 10th, will be a 1074㎡ (325-pyeong) store, offering an expanded hotel-style salad bar with over 120 items from the existing menu.

https://www.mk.co.kr/news/business/11062642

GSB0PlMa0AA2pGB?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1