❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

On 2/28/2024 at 5:59 PM, Magician said:

Queen Of Tears new posters

Kim Soo Hyun looks so young:lol:

@Magician  thanks for sharing the new posters. The countdown is on for Queen of Tears and as we cross off the days, we can relax some more in the pretty newest posters. This rom-com, my favorite genre premieres in less than two weeks on March 9. Let the weeks run by quick. Please let Queen of Tears be good. Be enjoyable and a fun watch. Looking at the new posters, my optimism has just increased a great deal. Kudos to whoever is responsible. Queen of Tears has a lot of hype.   :Twerkdatbutt:

*** It’s Kim Ji Won’s turn to shed tears in the latest teaser for "Queen Of Tears." The couple go from rom-com to painful melo in these few minutes, and I’m so loving Kim Soo Hyun already in the role.   :ohboy2:

dffl3caocwmv3oiz5zjkpsh7aa32229972031265

video/photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2024/03/01/queen-of-tears-goes-melo-in-latest-teaser/

Top 10 Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 4th Week Of February 2024 (Good Data Corporation)

1. "Marry My Husband"

2. "A Killer Paradox"

3. "Korea-Khitan War"

4. "Captivating the King"

5. "Doctor Slump"

6. "FlexxCop"

7. "Queen Of Tears"

8. "Love Song For Illusion"

9. "Queen of Divorce"

10. "Live Your Own Life"

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Don’t Know If They’ve Fallen In Love Or In Danger In “Queen Of Tears”

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Don’t Know If They’ve Fallen In Love Or In Danger In “Queen Of Tears”

tvN has unveiled a new teaser and poster for its upcoming drama “Queen of Tears”!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “Producer” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds.

Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyun Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

The newly released poster captures the stifling tension and frosty vibe between the two spouses. Despite wearing matching couple outfits and sitting side by side, with their wedding rings glinting on their respective fingers, Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In don’t look all that happy together. In fact, not only are they not looking at one another, but their bodies are actually tilted slightly away from each other.

The poster’s caption asks, “Love? Danger? Which one have we fallen into?”

Queen-of-Tears.jpg

Meanwhile, the teaser amusingly depicts the unfortunate state of the couple’s marriage. Baek Hyun Woo says with a smile, “Today is our wedding anniversary,” only to have Hong Hae In respond coldly, “So?”

Baek Hyun Woo then complains, “You promised that you would never make me cry,” followed by a montage of the unhappy husband breaking down sobbing on multiple occasions.

Check out the new teaser below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8ljk0wPP40

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1645932wpp/watch-kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-dont-know-if-theyve-fallen-in-love-or-in-danger-in-queen-of-tears

Buzzworthy Drama And Actor Rankings (Good Data Corporation)

The top 10 TV dramas that generated the most buzz this week are as follows:

1. tvN “Marry My Husband”
  2. KBS2 “Korea-Khitan War” 
  3. tvN “Captivating the King”
  4. JTBC “Doctor Slump”
  5. SBS “Flex x Cop”
  6. tvN “Queen of Tears
  7. KBS2 “Love Song for Illusion
  8. JTBC “Queen of Divorce
  9. KBS2 “Live Your Own Life
  10. tvN “Wedding Impossible”

credit : soompi news

*** Touching on her chemistry with Kim Soo Hyun, Kim Ji Won revealed, “Kim Soo Hyun really makes the filming set comfortable and bright. Thanks to that, we were able to highlight our chemistry as an [on-screen] married couple really well.” “Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:10 p.m. KST.   :ohboy2:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=609&aid=0000829493

*** I'm curious of what will happen to Kim Soo-hyun and Kim Ji-won in the first episode of "Queen of Tears".  In the recent poster released, he looks so regretful. Although, wedding rings sparkle on the ring fingers of the left hand of the couple. It suggests that the relationship between the two is in crisis. I hope they can be able to escape from the crisis and fall in love again.   :kaching3:

*** The premiere Of "Queen of Tears" is just around the corner, and they’ve spared no tears in their final bits of promo, from the teaser to the poster.They’ve saved the best for last. Someone get these two a happy ending! And a box of tissues! The writer has habit of separating her leads even if they are still together like on what she did on Crash Landing On You. Well, it's the journey that counts.Queen of Tears will premiere March 9 on tvN and will be streaming in select regions on Netflix. I am officially so excited for this drama. Not many sleeps to go now yay! Kim Soo Hyun is a total package. He’s just a phenomenal actor.   :heart1:

• Like 1