❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

*** New character teasers have been released for tvN’s upcoming Queen of Tears. How can your heart not flutter if Kim Soo Hyun will be your partner/husband? I'm curious why did it take three years of marriage for them to fall in love? Marriage of convenience like those that happen in chaebol land? I cannot understand how any straight adult healthy woman can sleep next to someone who looks like Kim So-Hyun and not make a move. How and why? LOL, SOOO many questions! Still a bit unsure on the exact premise. But I trust that we’re in good hands with the rom-com written by Park Ji-eun (Crash Landing on You). This is the third time the writer has worked with Kim Soo-hyun (You Who Came from the Stars, The Producers). Just hoping it’s good because there’s way too much expectations riding on this to not be. This could/should be fun. These two look SO GOOD together! tvN’s Queen of Tears premieres next month on March 9, airing in the weekend slot following Captivating the King.   :kisslevel:

• Like 1

*** Kim Soo Hyun's heart races too whenever he sees his gorgeous, but annoying wife. Heh. Kim Soo Hyun goes into comedic mode in Queen Of Tears, as he experiences a love-hate relationship with Kim Ji Won.   :kaching3:

cee76d2b-57f5-44d0-bcae-a02791daa9048055

*** tvN has been very good to viewers anticipating its upcoming K-drama the "Queen of Tears" as there has been a steady stream of promos since the beginning of this month. It left me wondering if Kim Ji Woon's character as the one Kim Soo Hyun fell in love with and married and then later she changed or she was just hiding her true RickRoll'D self to land her a man. Lots of fun chemistry along with intensity. I'm excited. Looks like they can't stand each other while being married.   :Fist1:

*** Park Sung Hoon will be part of "Queen of Teats".  He will play as  Yoon Eun Sung, a former Wall Street analyst and current M&A expert. I'm curious to find out what Eun Sung’s true identity is and what will be his relation to Kim Soo Hyun in the drama..“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST.   :blush:

source : https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=311&aid=0001693720

Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won’s On-Screen Wedding Shares Venue With Real-Life Couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin

660108_997521_4035.jpg

As tvN gears up for the premiere of its new weekend drama Queen of Tears on March 9th, a dazzling wedding still featuring Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won has caught the public’s eye, not just for the on-screen couple’s radiant love but also for the venue’s familiar backdrop.

The released photo captures the opulent wedding scene of the century’s couple, Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun) and Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), exchanging rings and vows of eternal love under everyone’s blessings.

The buzz doesn’t stop with the couple’s blissful moment; the venue itself has sparked conversations online for being the same location where real-life power couple Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin tied the knot back in March 2022 at the Grand Walkerhill Seoul’s Aston House in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

The wedding photos of both couples exude a similar aura, from the pink and white floral decorations adorning the hall to the scenic mountains in the backdrop, suggesting the grandeur of the Aston House as a venue of choice for the elite.

Particularly for Kim Ji Won, who plays Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress to the Queens Group and a department store magnate in the drama, the lavish wedding setting seems to match her character’s stature. Kim Ji Won’s wedding dress also resembled Son Ye Jin’s much-talked-about bridal gown, further linking the two iconic weddings.

Meanwhile, Queen of Tears is a romance drama at its heart, chronicling the story of a couple through their trials and tribulations of love. It features Hong Hae In (Kim Ji Won), a third-generation chaebol from the Queens Group, and Baek Hyun Woo (Kim Soo Hyun), the son of the village chief of Yongduri, as the central characters navigating the complexities of their union.

source : https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=660108

*** Another captivating posters that depict the evolving relationship between the lead characters, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won. In the poster, the couple is portrayed in a tense confrontation, symbolized by a looming teardrop. Baek Hyun Woo and Hong Hae In stand facing each other, hinting at the crisis they face in their marriage with pink flowers. . The poignant question, "I got married because I loved you, why don’t I love you after getting married?" adds to the intrigue. The drama is premiering on March 9 at 9:20 PM KST on tvN. Can't wait!!  :blush:

1708479802-queen-of-tears-poster-01.jpeg

1708479812-queen-of-tears-poster-02.jpeg

*** tvN released two posters of Queen Of Tears  are not the most inspiring but, as I've said in my earlier post here they are captivating. I guess not really inspiring since it’s just the couple gazing at each other in different places.   :heart3:

KIm Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Are A Couple Experiencing The Ups And Downs Of Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

KIm Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Are A Couple Experiencing The Ups And Downs Of Marriage In “Queen Of Tears” Posters

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled new posters!

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

In a newly released poster, the two stand face-to-face in front of a romantic backdrop. In contrast to the breathtaking scenery behind them, Baek Hyeon Woo and Hong Hae In gaze at each other with stiff and cold expressions. The text, “We married because we were in love, but why don’t we love each other after getting married?” hints at their strained marriage.

queen-of-tears-1-.jpeg

Another poster depicts the two enjoying time to themselves amidst a field of pink flowers which is full of the heartwarming vibes of spring. The text, “Right this moment, a love story that is miraculously starting anew,” conveys heart-fluttering excitement to viewers, raising anticipation for what will cause the two to start feeling love for one another again.

queen-of-tears-2-.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out teasers here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1643902wpp/kim-soo-hyun-and-kim-ji-won-are-a-couple-experiencing-the-ups-and-downs-of-marriage-in-queen-of-tears-posters

Song Joong Ki Confirmed To Make Special Appearance In Kim Ji Won And Kim Soo Hyun’s Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Song Joong Ki Confirmed To Make Special Appearance In Kim Ji Won And Kim Soo Hyun’s Upcoming Drama “Queen Of Tears”

Song Joong Ki will be making a special appearance in “Queen of Tears” to show his support for his agency’s fellow actress Kim Ji Won!

On February 23, Xportsnews reported that Song Koong Ki recently finished filming his special appearance for the new tvN drama “Queen of Tears.”

In response to the report, a representative of “Queen of Tears” shared, “Song Joong Ki will make a special appearance in ‘Queen of Tears.'”

Penned by “Crash Landing on You,” “My Love From the Star,” and “The Producers” writer Park Ji Eun, “Queen of Tears” will tell the miraculous, thrilling, and humorous love story of a married couple who manage to survive a crisis and stay together against all odds. Kim Soo Hyun will star as Baek Hyeon Woo, the legal director of the conglomerate Queens Group, while Kim Ji Won will play his wife Hong Hae In, the chaebol heiress known as the “queen” of Queens Group’s department stores.

It was reported that Song Joong Ki’s special appearance was made possible through his link to Kim Ji Won. Song Joong Ki and Kim Ji Won previously worked together in the KBS2 drama “Descendants of the Sun” and the tvN drama “Arthdal Chronicles.” In addition, the two actors have been under the same agency HighZium Studio since 2022.

Song Joong Ki is also currently gearing up for the March 1 release of his new film “My Name is Loh Kiwan.”

Meanwhile, “Queen of Tears” is set to premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1644340wpp/song-joong-ki-confirmed-to-make-special-appearance-in-kim-ji-won-and-kim-soo-hyuns-upcoming-drama-queen-of-tears

Watch: Kim Soo Hyun And Kim Ji Won Have Awkward Dinners With Their In-Laws In “Queen Of Tears” Teasers

20240223025756_queen-of-tears-2-.jpg?s=9

tvN’s “Queen of Tears” has unveiled contrasting family teasers starring Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won!

The newly released family posters and teasers depict the differences between how the Queens Group and the Yongduri family enjoy their meal. In the Queens Group meal, the family enjoys fine dining befitting of Korea’s greatest chaebol family amidst a luxurious atmosphere. In the teaser, Baek Hyeon Woo remarks accusingly, “You said you would never make me cry.”

In the poster, Baek Hyeon Woo stands behind his wife Hong Hae In. Baek Hyeon Woo is the only one standing up without a chair, and the text behind him reads, “Supermarket prince who has been left to Queens Group.”

kim-soo-hyun-1-.jpeg

In stark contrast to Hong Hae In’s family meal, the Yongduri family meal is boisterous and homey. Shrouded in warm light, the teaser creates a heartwarming atmosphere as the family prepares an extravagant meal for their daughter-in-law with dishes such as baeksuk (boiled chicken) and galbijjim (braised short ribs). However, Hong Hae In looks lost as she wonders, “You’re leaving me here like this?”

Spoiler

The teaser further highlights Hong Hae In’s discomfort and confusion as she sits stiffly unlike Baek Hyeon Woo who is digging heartily into his meal. Not to mention, Hong Hae In is the only one dressed in formal attire as everyone else wears comfortable clothing. The text on the poster reads, “Queens Group’s Queen who has been dropped in Yongduri.”

kim-ji-won-11.jpeg

“Queen of Tears” will premiere on March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST.

credit : soompi news

Song Joong Ki to Make Special Cameo Appearance in ‘Queen of Tears’

Song Joong Ki will be making a special appearance on tvN’s Queen of Tears, according to Xports News. The star recently finished filming his part, and is expected to make a brief appearance in the series.

Queen of Tears stars Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Ji Won and tells the story of a married couple who miraculously overcome a crisis and rekindle their love.

Song Joong Ki’s cameo was reportedly made possible through his connection with Kim Ji Won, as the two have previously worked together on KBS’s Descendants of the Sun and tvN’s Arthdal Chronicles Season 1 and are currently signed under the same agency.

Song Joong Ki and Kim Soo Hyun also briefly worked together in the 2009 SBS drama Will It Snow for Christmas? when they were both new to the K-drama scene. Attention is being drawn to the reunion of these two top stars. 

Queen of Tears will premiere on March 9th at 9:20 PM KST.

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0001694889

Top 10 Must-Watch K-Dramas Dominating Discussions In The 3rd Week Of February 2024 (Good Data Corporation)

1. "Marry My Husband"

2. "A Killer Paradox"

3. "Knight Flower"

4. "Captivating the King"

5. "Doctor Slump"

6. "Korea-Khitan War"

7. "A Shop For Killers"

8. "Queen of Divorce"

9. "FlexxCop"

10. "Queen Of Tears"

*** A few more weeks and "Queen of Tears" will be on our screens. The series is expected to grace the small screen beginning March 9 at 9:20 p.m. KST. New episodes will air regularly every Saturday and Sunday. International fans and viewers can watch "Queen of Tears" on tvN, TVING, and the famous online streaming giant Netflix.   :hypehype:

*** Hahaha - The big difference between family dinner of chaebols versus common people. The latest posters and teasers of "Queen Of Tears" say it all. Please give these two a final happy-ending. I'm so excited for this drama. I hope this will be a big HIT! They have interesting posters.   :Fist1:

20240223_2007305345335932838170840.jpg?w

Spoiler