❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

16 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi yuzu, thanks for sharing this. :PCelebrities inside the camp are popular - I wonder why they say he's funny, huh? I do agree that his voice is really sexy.

willenette,  from behind the scene videos, you can see he's a goofball that can't hold back laughter most of the time.  He's also very good at doing accents and impersonations of other people -- see BSC's impersonation of PD Ra in the Producers, he got the facial expressions down to the T :D

201935.59273302.jpg

202003.28175744.jpg

202255.65759364.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

willenette,  from behind the scene videos, you can see he's a goofball that can't hold back laughter most of the time.  He's also very good at doing accents and impersonations of other people -- see BSC's impersonation of PD Ra in the Producers, he got the facial expressions down to the T :D

Hi yuzu, you have a point here based from the pictures you posted. I almost forgot about the scene until I saw it here now. hahaha - I've a DVD copy of this drama & I will try to re-watch this when I find time. "Producer" is good. It was such an interesting story. :P

• Like 2

This is the # 1 nationwide screen bowling shop in Jeonju

Bowling has gained popularity among middle-aged and elderly people. In recent years, interest has been attracted to 2030 young people thanks to bowling love of entertainers such as KIM SOO HYUN and Lee Hong-ki. According to the Survey on Participation in Sports in the Public Life, which was conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism last year, bowling was a life sport experienced by 16.4% of people in their 20s. Followed by walking (27%), fitness (22.1%) and billiards (17.1%).

Full article

http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1210973

http://www.smedaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=77068

005zaCLggy1ft5k48rt8xj30tg10tad8.jpg

005zaCLggy1ft5k46q9vwj30tg105dj6.jpg

005zaCLggy1ft5k49szb0j30tg10otbn.jpg

• Like 2

Life is a process of tempering, if you are not sour and bitter, you will never mature. Therefore, we should be splendid in the sun, running in the wind and rain, and say to ourselves: Yesterday is very good, today is very good, tomorrow will be better 

5a67128dgw1ez15oqvhesj20k00zk4f6.jpg

5a67128dgw1ez15p3h9obj20k00zkqg7.jpg

5a67128dgw1ez15pez9j1j20k00zkh0r.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

This is the # 1 nationwide screen bowling shop in Jeonju

Bowling has gained popularity among middle-aged and elderly people. In recent years, interest has been attracted to 2030 young people thanks to bowling love of entertainers such as KIM SOO HYUN and Lee Hong-ki. According to the Survey on Participation in Sports in the Public Life, which was conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism last year, bowling was a life sport experienced by 16.4% of people in their 20s. Followed by walking (27%), fitness (22.1%) and billiards (17.1%).

Full article

http://www.enewstoday.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1210973

Hi hwonhwon I don't play bowling frequently but as far as I know games that use 10 pins, such as ten-pin bowling, candlepin bowling, and duckpin bowling, the highest possible score is 300 with 12 strikes in a row. Please correct me if I'm wrong - The average numbers of strikes per game are approximately equal for games scoring is about 173. Bowlers below the 140 mark are generally considered below average. 220+ averages are excellent. Bowling offers many health benefits for both the young and old alike. Bowling is an especially good form of exercise for seniors. I read that depending on your weight, and bowling style, you may burn up to 250 calories per hour bowling. ... Bowling is a “whole body” exercise. Further, when you are swinging your arm to throw the bowling ball, the stretching and flexing that occurs provides enough exercise for the tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints in your arms. Almost every major muscle group is involved in throwing a bowling ball. The triceps, forearm and upper back muscles push forward and support the ball during the release. :P

• Like 4

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon I don't play bowling frequently but as far as I know games that use 10 pins, such as ten-pin bowling, candlepin bowling, and duckpin bowling, the highest possible score is 300 with 12 strikes in a row. Please correct me if I'm wrong - The average numbers of strikes per game are approximately equal for games scoring is about 173. Bowlers below the 140 mark are generally considered below average. 220+ averages are excellent. Bowling offers many health benefits for both the young and old alike. Bowling is an especially good form of exercise for seniors. I read that depending on your weight, and bowling style, you may burn up to 250 calories per hour bowling. ... Bowling is a “whole body” exercise. Further, when you are swinging your arm to throw the bowling ball, the stretching and flexing that occurs provides enough exercise for the tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints in your arms. Almost every major muscle group is involved in throwing a bowling ball. The triceps, forearm and upper back muscles push forward and support the ball during the release. :P

willenette, you know bowling very good :) I wish you can meet Soo Hyun someday and bowling with him together

• Like 1

There is a causal heart, you will be more rational; there is a tolerance, you will be happier; there is a super-distracted heart, you will be more indifferent; there is a spiritual heart, you will be more intelligent; there is a simple heart, you will be more pure; with a self-awareness, you will be more awake

5a67128dgw1ez15pp2ebaj20k00zkk5z.jpg

5a67128dgw1ez15j9sm79j20k00zktny.jpg