❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, khlgpc said:

Yay! I managed my first image posting! *happy*

This is a super cute sticker label I got for myself during my recent trip to Seoul. Love those rosy cheek touch up on him :rolleyes::wub:

Hi khlgpc, thanks for sharing this. NICE. A super CUTE one indeed! Lucky you - you were able to find this. :lol:

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Will Soo Hyun update today :D:D

HAPPY WHITE DAY :heart:

Hi hwonhwon, HAPPY WHITE DAY! "White Day" in Korea is celebrated annually on March 14th. This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :lol:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Will Soo Hyun update today :D:D

HAPPY WHITE DAY :heart:

Probably not.  Soo Hyun is a person that clearly separates his professional life from his personal life. Right now, he is not actor Kim Soo Hyun but ordinary person Kim Soo Hyun.   While in the military, he will want to wholeheartedly complete his service as an regular civilian. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It is not good news for me :(

I don't like the idea of him being in a big agency like SM either, and SM is not even actor focused.  Good thing his contract with Keyeast will end half a year after his discharge.  He will probably not renew then.  Maybe he will become a free agent.  Ryu manager and Mr. Shin can work for him. :)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It is not good news for me :(

For me too...:blink:

28750983_272414766628493_325780432548056

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I don't like the idea of him being in a big agency like SM either, and SM is not even actor focused.  Good thing his contract with Keyeast will end half a year after his discharge.  He will probably not renew then.  Maybe he will become a free agent.  Ryu manager and Mr. Shin can work for him. :)

I am agree with u ...:blush:

28434999_1645605932172370_74130611113453

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4217450323577912

• Like 4