❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

4 hours ago, klky007 said:

Yes yes, he is handsome be it genuine or edited photos. :D

I don't want to be rude to that fan but I've seen a lot of digitally edited photos of KSH in her album.  Some were quite badly done and obvious it's not real.  Got one where KSH was hugging a lady, presumably it's her.  The photo gave the impression they were on holiday.  Anyway, she must be really in love with KSH to spend time editing photos.  

I think I know which "fan" you're talking about.  Those holiday photos are taken from the internet and she claims they are hers.  I think she's sick in the head, always imagining KSH is her lover and photoshopping pictures to fool others and herself.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I think I know which "fan" you're talking about.  Those holiday photos are taken from the internet and she claims they are hers.  I think she's sick in the head, always imagining KSH is her lover and photoshopping pictures to fool others and herself.

Yup, it's her.  There was even a photo depicting KSH in sleeveless sleepwear lying on a bed. *sweat*

It was later debunked by another fan with the original photo of an idol (from a famous boy group) taken during photo shoot for a mag.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, klky007 said:

Yup, it's her.  There was even a photo depicting KSH in sleeveless sleepwear lying on a bed. *sweat*

It was later debunked by another fan with the original photo of an idol (from a famous boy group) taken during photo shoot for a mag.

This woman seriously has some screws loose.  I heard she even posted a picture of an ultrasound once, hinting it's "their" baby. :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • LOL 2

An old article dated Aug 11, 2017.  It should have been posted here before but I like how it was written, hence the repost. :lol:

The Definitive List Of K-Drama Actors With Wonderfully Broad Shoulders

... skip unrelated ...

Kim Soo Hyun

You can’t include a list of K-dramaland’s most beautiful without Kim Soo Hyun. His charm comes with a double-edged sword: a baby face and a killer body. His sincere acting and genuine personality are more than enough to make girls faint — and hopefully land on his solid shoulders.

kim-soo-hyun1-768x432.jpg

Can you believe these two photos are of the same person?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/11/definitive-list-k-drama-actors-wonderfully-broad-shoulders/

• Like 5

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

An old article dated Aug 11, 2017.  It should have been posted here before but I like how it was written, hence the repost. :lol:

The Definitive List Of K-Drama Actors With Wonderfully Broad Shoulders

... skip unrelated ...

Kim Soo Hyun

You can’t include a list of K-dramaland’s most beautiful without Kim Soo Hyun. His charm comes with a double-edged sword: a baby face and a killer body. His sincere acting and genuine personality are more than enough to make girls faint — and hopefully land on his solid shoulders.

Can you believe these two photos are of the same person?

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/11/definitive-list-k-drama-actors-wonderfully-broad-shoulders/

They should've use a picture of BSC for comparison :D.  However, I don't think Soo Hyun's shoulders are that broad, which I like.  I'm not a fan of  V shaped torsos and overly muscular  bodies.   I like his well defined abs and that he doesn't have "breasts" from overdoing it.

• Like 6