❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

16 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Thanks Yuzu!  Your translation for 2nd comment is much more accurate.  

Pretty boy hamster, we miss you so so much! 

Hahaha..  I forgot about the cookie eating hamster PD, he's so cute.  Here's another one.

Kim Soo Hyun

• Like 4

One of Soo Hyun's Division 1 teammate wrote a bit about him in a letter.  

.... ah, also there is Kim Soo Hyun,  Division 1 actor Kim Soo Hyun.  Today I saw Kim Soo Hyun, his face, his left and right side view, back of his head, I looked at him closely in detail, he is really handsome.  His voice is like how it sounds in his movies, Do Min Joon's voice.  Also, he eats food like it's very delicious.  Anyways, the conclusion is [he is] especially mild mannered.

005Ig50qly1fo0toqfvsbj30m8040t9h.jpg

• Like 8

'Life Bar' Cho Jae-hyun   .....   'Kim Soo Hyun, must learn' Past prophecy hit

'Life bar' actor Jo Jae-hyun, Jeon Sang-min, and Kyeong-pyo Goh scatters. 

In the TVN 'Life Bar' broadcasted on the 1st, Jo Jae-hyun revealed the story of his nickname being 'Joe Stramus'. 

He said, "When I saw Lamirlan, I said, 'You'll be in two years.' 

"When you see Kim Soo Hyun, who was in the second year of college, you are going to be an actor," he told an anecdote that accurately predicted the predictions of the casting actors. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=015&aid=0003887726

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003349710

005zkxsJly1fo0ment5yaj30m80gdtb5.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

One of Soo Hyun's Division 1 teammate wrote a bit about him in a letter.  

.... ah, also there is Kim Soo Hyun,  Division 1 actor Kim Soo Hyun.  Today I saw Kim Soo Hyun, his face, his left and right side view, back of his head, I looked at him closely in detail, he is really handsome.  His voice is like how it sounds in his movies, Do Min Joon's voice.  Also, he eats food like it's very delicious.  Anyways, the conclusion is [he is] especially mild mannered.

005Ig50qly1fo0toqfvsbj30m8040t9h.jpg

Can’t thank you enough for sharing all these lovely posts, as well as doing that translation earlier! My poor heart flutters every time I read these earnest comments made by people he met during his training. Most are probably not his fans to start off with, this, I feel, has rendered their comments even more endearing...

Finally I’m done with 10 pages of backreading, been too busy to follow-up with posts here lately . What a pleasant surprise to see his new photo being shared by @klky007 . I just couldn’t take my eyes off it when I first saw it, I believe I must have stared at it for a good 5 minutes before reluctantly moving on! It was that mesmerizing. Not sure if anyone of you shared the same feeling? :wub:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, klky007 said:

Hahaha, liking him to a hamster is not new.  KSH got many photos showing him with food stuffed into both sides of his cheeks.  

This boy is not difficult to kidnap.  All we have to do is dangle fried pork chop in front of him. :lol:

Pretty soon his nickname among fans will be hamster :D i wonder if he knows what his teammates write about him on sns. Well, his teammates are in military too and they can access internet, so can he right? :)

His eating habit is really what stands out most of him..lol! At least to those new friends in the military, perhaps because people didn't expect he would just be himself among them with nothing to hide :) I like that from him. 

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, khlgpc said:

Nice.. anyone knows if the Korean version DVD comes with English subtitles?

Yes, the DVD with English subtitles

More information :

DISC: 1DVD 
Sound - Korean Dolby Digital 5.1 
Subtitle - Korean, English 
Screen Ratio -2.35: 1 Anamorphic widescreen 
Special Collection (Special Features): 
- REAL, This is Making 
- Making Introduction 
- Character Introduction 
- Trailer 
- Main Trailer