❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

11 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

2018.01.30  MBN Politics News is also reported

https://weibo.com/tv/v/G0PAw2yUD?fid=1034:e38ad460d98ddefc19e348ca038ea606

Amazing right? I saw it in Weibo too. One exposed photo able to trigger media reporting.  We have KBS, SBS and now cable tv MBN discussing his military status under current affairs/politics. :D

For those who don't have Weibo account, you can try to view video in the link below.  

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:e38ad460d98ddefc19e348ca038ea606

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=kimsoohyun&no=667742

• Thanks 6

32 minutes ago, klky007 said:

Amazing right? I saw it in Weibo too. One exposed photo able to trigger media reporting.  We have KBS, SBS and now cable tv MBN discussing his military status under current affairs/politics. :D

Indeed amazing! I never thought mainstream news medias would pick up the news, well actually i think it's not even a news..it's only a photo lol! They do this also to other famous celebrities right? If not then our KSH is special :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

17 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Indeed amazing! I never thought mainstream news medias would pick up the news, well actually i think it's not even a news..it's only a photo lol! They do this also to other famous celebrities right? If not then our KSH is special :)

Hehe, I am not sure if the same applies to other k-celebs. I don't follow others, so have limited exposure to their news.  To see that SK/China media scrambles to report this "news" is quite funny though.  I wonder if he is aware of this.  LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

From weibo

Kim Soo Hyun Soldiers will be promoted to First Class tomorrow (That is to say will also raise the salary ]

But also served the 100 days military service ! 
I heard that usually about 100 days of military service and promotion, there will be a few days holiday! 

Level now: Level 2 
Enlistment Date: 2017.10.23 Upgrades 
to 1st Division Date: 2018.02.01 
Full service day: 637 days 
Current service days: 100 days 
remaining service days: 537 days 
Next promotion day: 1 days 

59e054fbly1fnzg59vgfrj20qo1nhn5i.jpg

:blush::blush:

005JxWzOly1fnz0flqcyej31380qoap5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, klky007 said:

Hehe, I am not sure if the same applies to other k-celebs. I don't follow others, so have limited exposure to their news.  To see that SK/China media scrambles to report this "news" is quite funny though.  I wonder if he is aware of this.  LOL

Soo Hyun is a top star in SK and China so it's not surprising that one photo spurs so much coverage.  Plus, these days there are quite a few celebrities that go into public service or get exemption for different reasons, those who enlist in active service are seen even more positively. 

• Like 6

48 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

From weibo

Kim Soo Hyun Soldiers will be promoted to First Class tomorrow (That is to say will also raise the salary ]

But also served the 100 days military service ! 
I heard that usually about 100 days of military service and promotion, there will be a few days holiday! 

Level now: Level 2 
Enlistment Date: 2017.10.23 Upgrades 
to 1st Division Date: 2018.02.01 
Full service day: 637 days 
Current service days: 100 days 
remaining service days: 537 days 
Next promotion day: 1 days

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. After some days-off for his 100-days in the military, he will get another time off on holidays - remember Lunar New year is nearing, right? Payment during military enlistment has hugely improved over the years and the payment received by soldiers as of last year is a minimum of ₩163,000 per month for a Private (roughly equals to $135), As you said that he's promoted now to Private first class so, he'll be earning an allowance of $145. :lol:

There’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers and have a maximum of 50 days of break. However, the 30 celebrity soldiers that were discharged after year 2010 had an average vacation that was 76.4 days. However, since last year, the special leave has been decreasing. Now the celebrity vacation leave is similar to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair. :lol:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, thanks for sharing this. After some days-off for his 100-days in the military, he will get another time off on holidays - remember Lunar New year is nearing, right? Payment during military enlistment has hugely improved over the years and the payment received by soldiers as of last year is a minimum of ₩163,000 per month for a Private (roughly equals to $135), As you said that he's promoted now to Private first class so, he'll be earning an allowance of $145

You're welcome willenette :) And thanks for that info

101 days now, and we still waiting for you baby boy Soo Hyun :heart:

49fdf2bbjw1ett3q6u4v3j20u01hcjwk.jpg

49fdf2bbjw1eu4yx8wzu3j20p018gtf2.jpg

49fdf2bbjw1eu4yxdmb1mj20p018gjy3.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

KSH and Mr Shin :heart:   Father and son :D:tongue:

hwonhwon, thanks for sharing the pictures. I wonder if this is his manager. How long that they've been together? :lol:

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

And here is the charismatic king, King Lee Hwon :love:

*** Also, thanks for sharing these NICE pictures. Love them! :lol:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Soo Hyun is a top star in SK and China so it's not surprising that one photo spurs so much coverage.  Plus, these days there are quite a few celebrities that go into public service or get exemption for different reasons, those who enlist in active service are seen even more positively. 

Yeah, and the fact that he joins one of the 15 'hellish' units makes them appreciate him even more :)

Ever since the news about him enlisting in active service for his second attempt after being placed in the 4th level for the first examination, I get the vibe that korean press are so proud of him, like he's the model for the young generation, the epitome of manly man, and now the special unit too..They're in love with him! :D

• Like 6