❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

Jung So-young 'KBS2 Weekend Drama Golden Life' 

[KSH part]

When asked if there is an actor who would like to breathe together in the future, Jung So Young says  "Kim Soo Hyun, I wish I could meet you in the same work." 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=088&aid=0000523345

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0001220144

49fdf2bbjw1euo7a9gdvgj20b4097weu.jpg

49fdf2bbjw1euo7aa0aznj20ci08sjrw.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, rossy79 said:

may i come too... i'm KimSooHyun... :blush: 

Me too... i am DMJ:love:

Sure, the end of the line is waaaaay back there :D

45 minutes ago, klky007 said:

This photo is "killing" too...the eyes, nose, lips, long lashes. :wub:

Photo cr. logo

:kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

• LOL 7

19 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Sure, the end of the line is waaaaay back there :D

:kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

Yuzu, me too! What number is it now? :D

We girls not only have for him but guys too, lol! Amazed at how he can impact :blush: the guys in the army.

Just one photo of him goes viral and look so much news! Haha! 

I wonder what’s he feeling now? Embarrassed, shy? 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, babe19 said:

Yuzu, me too! What number is it now? :D

We girls not only have for him but guys too, lol! Amazed at how he can impact :blush: the guys in the army.

Just one photo of him goes viral and look so much news! Haha! 

I wonder what’s he feeling now? Embarrassed, shy? 

Yeah, grab a ticket, we're at about ticket number 2161988

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, klky007 said:

A few of his revealed military training photos can stir-up the interest of many sites and news channel (not to mention, cross-border too).  This same topic was buzzing in Weibo throughout the day. :)

Another video...

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:46de3863194bb622a25f07a9642c3e15

Hi klky, thanks for sharing the link. KSH is looking great in the photos I've seen since yesterday inside the camp wearing military uniforms. The pictures were all spread through social media accounts. I'm sure he's doing fine there because of the smiles I see in his face. Can't wait when he'll be discharged. Keep strong and return to your fans healthy. I am proud of you, Kim Soo Hyun!  Fighting!   :lol:

39 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Today, 100 days Soo Hyun in army

Hi hwonhwon, time flies so fast that it's his 100-days already there inside the camp. In K-military after serving 100 days inside the army, he'll be granted another vacation for about 1-week to spend this with his loved-ones. :lol:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi hwonhwon, time flies so fast that it's his 100-days already there inside the camp. In K-military after serving 100 days inside the army, he'll be granted another vacation for about 1-week to spend this with his loved-ones. :lol:

Thanks willenette for the info. So one week to spend with his loved-ones. Maybe bowling, eating, sleeping, and bowling :D:)

• Like 6

*** Awww…….so NICE to see his recent pictures in a healthy state although the pictures are from last year when he was in basic training. Can’t wait until he’s back. Kim Soo Hyun always looks the best. He seems to be adapting well inside the camp. :lol:

[Lily's Take] Update on Kim Soo-hyun in the Military

photo938753.jpg

On the 29th, several pictures of actor Kim Soo-hyun were uploaded in an online community.

In the pictures, Kim Soo-hyun is demonstrating multiple exercises. His pictures have a heartwarming effect on the fans who are glad to see him in a healthy state. His tense yet charismatic salute shows that he has been training well and his gentle smile while dressed in the uniform is making the fans proud of his dedicated service to the country.

Kim Soo-hyun entered the service on October 23rd, 2017. He went through the basic training during his first five weeks, passing with flying colors. His outstanding performance was praised highly during the basic training as he received an excellence award and a prize of vacation day at the end of the training. He is scheduled to be released from the military on July 22nd, 2019.

Seeing how good he looks in the uniform, perhaps we can expect him to take a role of a solider upon his comeback like Song Joong-ki did in "Descendants of the Sun"!

By: Lily Lee

Source : entertain.naver.com/r...

credit : Hancinema

• Like 6

22 hours ago, klky007 said:

A few of his revealed military training photos can stir-up the interest of many sites and news channel (not to mention, cross-border too).  This same topic was buzzing in Weibo throughout the day. :)

2018.01.30  MBN Politics News is also reported

https://weibo.com/tv/v/G0PAw2yUD?fid=1034:e38ad460d98ddefc19e348ca038ea606

0bc761166d224f4a941ae6da02f790529922d131.jpg

• Like 5