❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

13 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Thank you so much hwonhwon! :)  they are also talking about other actors who got popular right? 

Yes, they also talked another 2 actors

More translation :

Kim Soo Hyun's popularity is the price for a house. 
This is Kim Soo Hyun, from 'YWCFTS' start spreading fried chicken beer, to make our country fried chicken brand a big event, even now many Chinese tourists to have named must eat fried chicken, and chicken soup has been abandoned. In fact, from 'YWCFTS' starting to meet the public needs, the star phone on Kim Soo Hyun sold out just minutes after it was registered and it's really very popular. 

In Thailand Kim Soo Hyun also very popular. When Kim Soo Hyun arrived in Thailand, he collected about 2500 fans at the airport in Thailand. People can be described as a crowd. 

Kim Soo Hyun has a lot of popularity in China. Have heard interesting things, Kim Soo Hyun- xi is now living in the apartment, and there is a Chinese lady who immediately calls to build the owner of "Kim Soo-Hyun next door". She wants to buy it and unconditional. "This woman, Why does she need to buy a house next to Kim Soo Hyun?  Because in 'YWCFTS' , Cheung Song Yi is Do Min Joon's next door neighbour. She wants to be the wish of Song Yi so just want to buy"

In the end, How big is Kim Soo Hyun's debut cost?  Previously, Kim Soo Hyun starred in Jiangsu TV "Super Brain" is about 550 million won. This is only starred in variety show, one variety is equivalent to buy a house in Seoul. The recording time was about five hours, equivalent to 100 million won in one hour, also special plane to take, top level reception.

006oz33Qgy1fngq5re8zxj30kt0kttae.jpg

006oz33Qgy1fngq5tnxixj30ku0kudht.jpg

006oz33Qgy1fngq5uh6g1j30ku0kuq4x.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Random topic on monday :)

I just read a blog of a fan who followed Soo Hyun once after he finished a cf shooting in the afternoon (creepy..but i read it anyway :)). It turns out his long-term leased apartment for his mom is located near his Gallery Foret apartment. He went to his mom's after shooting (probably eating) then went home. He's still a  mommy's boy..cute :D

Yes, his mom's apartment (I think it's purchased) is only 5 minutes away from his Galleria Foret apartment in Seoul Forest.  I visit Seoul Forest every time I visit Seoul, just so I feel closer to Soo Hyun. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Yes, his mom's apartment (I think it's purchased) is only 5 minutes away from his Galleria Foret apartment in Seoul Forest.  I visit Seoul Forest every time I visit Seoul, just so I feel closer to Soo Hyun. :wub:

Seoul Forest definitely is on my bucket list if I ever visit South Korea hehehe :lol:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kayeseight said:

Seoul Forest definitely is on my bucket list if I ever visit South Korea hehehe :lol:

You should definitely go, it's a very nice area with lots of trees, parks and some unique boutiques.  If you go in the autumn season, Seoul Forest is a nice place to enjoy the autumn foliage.  Don't forget to visit the deer corral where Soo Hyun once shared a photo of. 

• Like 4

From Hongkong News [2018.01.14]

South Korean actor Kim Soo Hyun enlisted in October last year. Many fans also miss the god, so there are a small number of Kim Soo Hyun news is also very excited, of which fans said yesterday met Kim Soo Hyun.

When she met Kim Soo Hyun and three soldiers went to a large supermarket shopping. Fans from the "Moon Embracing The Sun "has supported Kim Soo Hyun, so when she saw the idol naturally excited, fans described at the time to see soldiers around her feel very familiar, to see that immediately recognized as Kim Soo Hyun, also refers to the original struggle or not took Kim Soo Hyun photos, but in the end did not feel too good, just wandering around Kim Soo Hyun, heard his voice already feel good to meet.

It is known that Kim Soo Hyun and military friends just go out for hours, not a holiday.

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Thanks 4

2018 appearance from 'Dream High'

The last episode of KBS 'DREAM HIGH'  which was broadcast in the past, is drawing attention again in 2018. 

'DREAM HIGH' is a drama that lasted in 2011.

In the last episode of the drama, the story comes out 7 years later. It was set to 2018. In content, Kim Pil Suk [IU] is a kindergarten teacher, and still have a good relationship with her boyfriend Jason [Woo Young] and attract attention.

Bae Hee [Eun Jung] became a schoolmaster of Kirin. Jung Gook [Taecyeon], Jason [Woo Young], Song Sa Dong [Kim Soo Hyun], and Hyemi [Suzy] became popular singers. In particular, Sam Dong [Kim Soo Hyun] was the first Korean to win a Grammy Award at the United States.

'DREAM HIGH' is a music drama that depict stories of students who dream of becoming the best idol. Starring actor Kim Soo Hyun, singers such Suzy, IU, and Eunjung really attract attention.

http://www.wikitree.co.kr/main/news_view.php?id=325021

Kim Soo Hyun in Dream High. He was great.

Dream High

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

How big is Kim Soo Hyun's debut cost? In the first place, the "Super Brain" of tv Jiangsu's is about $ 5 million, the recording time was about five hours, equivalent to 100 million won in one hour, also special plane to take, top level reception.

Wow! Thank you hwonhwon..he really is big. Only a few actor could experience this kind of popularity with a drama. Well, though he's not the only one but he's very blessed.

Watching all his award shows on youtube from 2010, he really was korea shining star. He swept most of the awards he was nominated in. Even big names at that time lost to him. In one award show he could take home 2-3 awards. In those award shows, I could really feel how proud Korean of him as their young talented actor. In 2014 his popularity was like exploding. Thank God he could still balance his life and soul. Some people might get stressed out given a sudden change of life like that :)

• Like 8

I wish this news is true so Soo Hyun will be retired by the end of June 2019 :)

Department of Defense will shorten the period of military service July of this year retired persons began to 

Oct. 2016 The army began to reduce service time in 2020. The army will be shortened from 21 months to 18 months 

* * October 2017 The estimated will be able to shorten the 26-day military service ** 

https://weibo.com/5859782306/FEvPfCG3j?type=comment

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2