❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

16 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

That pic when he at Homeplus :)

Really? I thought he was wearing his uniform? Or perhaps he wore a jacket on top of that..aww..glad that we can see him :wub: He looks healthy, a bit darker but healthy..thank you for sharing :)

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Really? I thought he was wearing his uniform? Or perhaps he wore a jacket on top of that..aww..glad that we can see him :wub: He looks healthy, a bit darker but healthy..thank you for sharing :)

I'm confused too, the IG account said he was in army uniform but she couldn't take a picture.  Here a picture was taken but he is not in uniform, so the picture is not from the same IG user.  I wonder if it's a different day?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

I'm confused too, the IG account said he was in army uniform but she couldn't take a picture.  Here a picture was taken but he is not in uniform, so the picture is not from the same IG user.  I wonder if it's a different day?

Sorry, maybe I got wrong info. That pic maybe old pic, taken from RM ep 102, not new pic. :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I wonder what they're talking about..the comments mostly are supporting Soo Hyun

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2547196

Edit: try this one..

It's MBC Sunday show about Kim Soo Hyun's popularity and his price. The program introduced the  drama "You Who Come From The Star" hot in Asia, especially "beer + fried chicken" when YWCFTS hit in China and "Do Min Joon -xi" also popular. Because of that, KSH joined "Super Brain".  KSH very popular in China and "YWCFTS" hot in Asia, so he has many endorsements and Kim Soo Hyun became the god of Asia.  "YWCFTS"  truly become a real "phenomenon Level " and the influence is really great!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

40 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

It's MBC Sunday show about Kim Soo Hyun's popularity and his price. The program introduced the  drama "You Who Come From The Star" hot in Asia, especially "beer + fried chicken" when YWCFTS hit in China and "Do Min Joon -xi" also popular. Because of that, KSH joined "Super Brain".  KSH very popular in China and "YWCFTS" hot in Asia, so he has many endorsements and Kim Soo Hyun became the god of Asia.  "YWCFTS"  truly become a real "phenomenon Level " and the influence is really great!

Thank you so much hwonhwon! :)  they are also talking about other actors who got popular right? 

• Like 1

Random topic on monday :)

I just read a blog of a fan who followed Soo Hyun once after he finished a cf shooting in the afternoon (creepy..but i read it anyway :)). It turns out his long-term leased apartment for his mom is located near his Gallery Foret apartment. He went to his mom's after shooting (probably eating) then went home. He's still a  mommy's boy..cute :D

• Like 6