❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

12 hours ago, klky007 said:

LOL, hard to tell.  Thought I've seen him ate strawberries (or was it blueberries?) when he "decorated" birthday cakes at fan meet.  

It's quite strange to hide/secretly kept the strawberry jam, right?  Is either he dislike the jam or love it so much to keep it for later.  To me, his eating habit is somewhat like a growing-up boy, eat a lot and like to snack.  :lol:

My guess is he doesn’t like it, if he likes it he would’ve eaten it at mealtime.  Maybe he saved it so he can give it to other teammates who really like strawberry jam.  Or maybe it looks bad not eating it since it's suppose to be a treat so he took it with him to throw away discreetly.

I’m sure fans will ask this question at the next fan signing event. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Congratulations :blush:

'REAL'  DVD (Hong Kong Version) boarded the HMV charts

'REAL'   DVD (Hong Kong Version) board On the HMV - Asia this week No. 1 (Figure 1) 

'REAL'  (Hong Kong version) Blu-ray hit the [HMV-Blu-ray List] this week No. 2 (Figure 2 ) 

Also chart this week two new discs in the list of the highest

59e054fbgy1fn8eed1v1zj20qo29edoy.jpg

59e054fbgy1fn8ebhhgsdj20qo29nk0f.jpg

• Thanks 4

[2018.01.07 Korean Network News] 
(only excerpts of the relevant part of Kim Soo Hyun) 

Stylist Han Hye-yeon appeared as a guest with Gag Woman, Jang Do-yeon on SBS Power FM 'Curse of Escape from Doosoo' broadcast on the 7th, and confessed her work episode with superstars. 

Han Hye-yeon elected actor in the face of the smallest among the male actors is Kim Soo Hyun

Han Hye-yeon said: "Kim Soo Hyun has the smallest face, and the other actresses who act with Kim Soo Hyun are really nervous.

Source :

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201801071447468010

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004078916

858d3d96ly1fn6h8ybh40j20fk0o6my6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/7/2018 at 10:04 AM, yuzu16 said:

16.  At the beginning of the enlistment, the new recruits started a Kakao group chat and were unsure how they’d invite Soo Hyun into the group.   But Soo Hyun voluntarily joined and now everyone has his contact informati

About this. Does it mean they can have handphone during training? Or perhaps just on day off?

• Like 1

On 1/8/2018 at 12:54 AM, yuzu16 said:

My guess is he doesn’t like it, if he likes it he would’ve eaten it at mealtime.  Maybe he saved it so he can give it to other teammates who really like strawberry jam.  Or maybe it looks bad not eating it since it's suppose to be a treat so he took it with him to throw away discreetly.

I’m sure fans will ask this question at the next fan signing event. :lol:

I think not only the strawberry jam that fans will ask ... but all about his military service... :blush:

Handsome JangTaeYoung:wub:

26067190_172685550155356_662063695228882

(He looks more handsome n sexy without makeup)

Cuckoo

26072120_175560779863178_561216189370046

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Because training allowed to play songs in their spare time, so when soldiers apply for playing songs, they all chose Kim Soo Hyun's songs! 
(Fr: dc) 

Lol! Are they teasing him? Cute. Well, can't help it when you're the only public figure in the place..

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

41 minutes ago, klky007 said:

You'll always be shining bright like stars on a moonless night. :star:

(I'm not sure how many times I will repeat MLFTS till his return in 2019 :D)

I happened to just finish rewatching it for the 5-th times! Lol! I think i'm addicted to him :D well, the thought of not seeing his new work for the next 18 months just makes me miss him even more. Is it weird?

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I happened to just finish rewatching it for the 5-th times! Lol! I think i'm addicted to him :D well, the thought of not seeing his new work for the next 18 months just makes me miss him even more. Is it weird?

That's perfectly normal. I lost count how many times I've rewatched MoonSun:wub: we miss him so much hehehe

• Like 6

13 hours ago, rossy79 said:

I think not only the strawberry jam that fans will ask ... but all about his military service... :blush:

Handsome JangTaeYoung:wub:

(He looks more handsome n sexy without makeup)

I love his styling as Jang Tae Young.  The makeup in movies is so much better than in dramas, which I find sometimes too heavy.

3 hours ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Because training allowed to play songs in their spare time, so when soldiers apply for playing songs, they all chose Kim Soo Hyun's songs! 
(Fr: dc) 

I read from another source saying he was embarrassed that his songs were played... lol.. so typical of his shy boy. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I've lost count of how many times I watched YFAS and Producers.  I love both.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I read from another source saying he was embarrassed that his songs were played... lol.. so typical of his shy boy. :kiss_wink:

Lol!! I can imagine how surprised he was when he heard his song. His teammates were having fun teasing him. No wonder they asked him to sing on Christmas eve :)

• Like 2