❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

17 hours ago, klky007 said:

@kayeseight You're welcome!  I go into Weibo to get updates on KSH because fans from China adore him.  I envy those who can read Chinese.  There are a lot of posts in Weibo worth reading.  What I normally do is to copy the Chinese text and listen to it using translation apps.  I can't read Chinese, but I'm able to understand when listening.  I go through the hassle just for my one-and-only bias...KSH! :)

I should create Weibo account one of these days hehehe

Thank you so much @yuzu16 for the clearer version :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Chinese fans posted it on weibo

54ee59fegy1fn1z4bl6q3j208706dq3a.jpg

Though the body of Kim Soo Hyun is suffering, but his spirit is happy, his soul is free and inner self is great. Being an actor, and for serving his country, he chose a thorny route. If he is not having too wild ambition than he is a great and pure person. I cant help but respect him. After serving his military service he possess so much precious wealth. His body, his life, his spirit, his country, his company, his fans etc etc. Fans should be very proud and honoured, and inspired by him. Follow his spirit and move forward together with him. Those not satisfied with everything should treasure his soul.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Another version 

What happened at the military training center

Kim Soohyun took the lead in everything, including organizing. He did everything really well. 

-Kim Soohyun wanted the team members to speak to him comfortably. And he didn’t want that tehy think of himself not a celebrity but an ordinary person.

- Kim Soohyun was talkative. He was an good mood-maker. He was a bit slow sometimes.

- Kim Soohyun did a great job of organizing. Kim Soohyun organized the things for the team member before a roll call. On the last day of the military training center, Kim Soohyun organized things of the closet instead of the team member. Kim Soohyun was really neat.

- When the team members brought delicious food to the barracks, Kim Soohyun said "I am older than you guys. So I ate more delicious food than you guys. So I hope you guys ate this food." Kim Soohyun yielded delicious food to the other members.

-Kim Soohyun has a really nice personality.

- Kim Soohyun has a sore back. However, Kim Soohyun's will was very strong so he marched in full gear to the end.

- Kim Soohyun was very good at exercising. His ability of sit-ups and push-ups is considered to be highlest level, and his ability of running is considered to the level 1.

- The team of military training center consists of 10 people. Kim Soohyun's team won the first place.

- Kim Soohyun was a vice squad commander in charge of individual combat. He had to conduct the operation. At that time, His hand gestures were very good. The team member guessed  because Kim Soohyun is an actor, his hand gesture is also seemed to be skillful.

- The senior soldiers of the military training center recommended Kim Soohyun to become an assistant instructor in the center. He thought deeply about that. But he eventually decided to go to DMZ Force Recon.

- Kim Soohyun slept very well. He didn’t snore. He didn’t toss and turn. When the vigilant soldier woke up him, he woked up immediately.

- When the team members received letters from acquaintances, the letters were always filled with questions about Kim Soohyun. After Kim Soohyun knew it, 
he was very sorry about that the contents of the letter was not focused on the team members but focused on him.
When Kim Sooyun's photos taken with the team members were used in the news, he was deeply sorry about that Kim Soohyun's team members' faces became known to the public.

- Kim Soohyun read all the letters he received. He really appreciated the fans who sent the letters. When he moved from the military training center to the DMZ Force Recon, he took all the handwritten letters.

- One of Kim Soohyun's fans wrote letters every day. One day she put in a letter of 50 stamps. Another day, she put in a letter good stationary papers. Kim Soohyun was very grateful to the fan. The team members used the stamps and the stationery papers together. Kim Soohyun remembered the name of the fan. The team members also remembered the name of the fan.

- Kim Soohyun liked pork cutlet very much. When pork cutlet was served, he asked the team members, "Is there anyone who dies when you eat pork cutlet? Show of hands." The team members replied, "Nope." And then Kim Soohyun said, "Got it. Sorry. Eat delicious."

- Kim soohyun ate all the food well.
He put a lot of rice in his plate. The team members were worried about his too much rice, ‘Can he really eat that much?’ However, Kim Soohyun ate all the rice. He did not leave anything in his plate.

- Kim Soohyun liked hardtack among the snacks offered.

-One day, Kim Soohyun brought strawberry jam with him secretly. 

- Kim Soohyun didn’t like that food stuck between his teeth. So he cared very much about his toothbrush.

- Kim Soohyun rolled his socks instead of bowling balls and bowled. He taught the team members bowling with socks bowling ball.

- Kim Soohyun recommended the team members to imitate the face he played in the movie 'Real'. The team member expressed the face that looked his mouth strange. But the team members refused to imitate the face.

- Kim Soohyun's usual way of speaking is the same as his way of speaking in Lee Hong-ki's wrist hitting video.

- The size of Kim Soohyun’s hat was 54 size or 55 size.

- At the military training center, just before the training is over, every team must elect a representative for the thank-you letter. 
A representative have to write a thank-you  letter and read the letter in a radio broadcast to his team members.
Kim Soohyun's team members were forced to elect Kim Soohyun as the representative of the team.
The thank-you letter includes:All of the team members had good jobs during military training, let's keep up trying our best for the military duties. Kim Soohyun wrote and read his own letter. When Kim Soohyun read the friendly part of his letter, he exclaimed his own distinctive exclamations.

- Some fans of Kim Soohyun leave her phone numbers in their letters. The team members asked Kim Soohyun to call them. Kim Soohyun refused their suggestion. He said he wouldn’t call his fans.

- The team members opened thier group chat room. They worried about Kim Soo-hyun who couldn’t belong to the group chat room because he could not tell his phone number. Kim Soohyun received all the phone numbers, and said that he would take care of it.

- When Kim Soohyun leaved the military training center, he was very sad to break up with the team members. Kim Soohyun sobbed. Kim Soohyun's team members also cried together. Kim Soohyun wiped tears one by one. 

- The team member who told about Kim Soohyun became his fan. He was on military leave then. He wanted to see Kim Soohyun and looked for Kim Soohyun on the internet. The team member thought Kim Soohyun would not tell his fans what happened at the military training center. That’s why he told the fans the stories about Kim Soohyun.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=weezerpixies&logNo=221179378450&proxyReferer=http%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2F

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, kayeseight said:

I should create Weibo account one of these days hehehe

Thank you so much @yuzu16 for the clearer version :wub:

You should, kayeseight.  I was reluctant at first too because I don't know how it works and thought I can get SH's news from English sites and twitter.  But I know Chinese fans are very fast at reporting news and pictures so I created an account.  It's the next best thing to get SH's latest news unless you can read Hangul and get it from the original source.  Another advantage is when Soo Hyun was very active with fan signing events, promotional activities and award shows, there are always fans that act as frontline reporters and will post pictures and news at real time, even faster than the media.  

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Another version 

What happened at the military training center

Kim Soohyun took the lead in everything, including organizing. He did everything really well.

Thanks, hwonhwon.  Even though each translation vary slightly, we can come to the conclusion that Soo Hyun is conscientious, kind-hearted, compassionate, a neat freak, a big eater, a high achiever, a silly boy, an all-round GOOD PERSON.

33 minutes ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

-One day, Kim Soohyun brought strawberry jam with him secretly. 

- Kim Soohyun recommended the team members to imitate the face he played in the movie 'Real'. The team member expressed the face that looked his mouth strange. But the team members refused to imitate the face

About the strawberry jam, this is so funny because some fans on weibo are debating whether he likes it or hates it.  Did he hide it because he can't stand strawberry jam or because he wants to enjoy it later?  Another version I read said he got in trouble for hiding the jam.... hahaahhhaa.

Did he ask his team members make the funny faces from the washroom scene?  That's one of my favorite scenes, the whole scene, not just the making faces part.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

9 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks, hwonhwon.  Even though each translation vary slightly, we can come to the conclusion that Soo Hyun is conscientious, kind-hearted, compassionate, a neat freak, a big eater, a high achiever, a silly boy, an all-round GOOD PERSON.

Wow! Yuzu, you really sum it up perfectly :)  I love how you come to a conclusion he's a neat freak..lol!

Yup..the moment i watched Running Man eps.147 i knew he's a high achiever :)

That strawberry jam, does he like it or not? Two completely different version :)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Thanks...you concluded it perfectly!  If only I can hit more than 1 like (lol)

I'm still curious about this small bit...actually he like or dislike strawberry jam?  There was a version which said he didn't eat immediately but secretly took it away.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Wow! Yuzu, you really sum it up perfectly :)  I love how you come to a conclusion he's a neat freak..lol!

That strawberry jam, does he like it or not? Two completely different version :)

Hahahaha we have the exact same thoughts!!!  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

There are plenty GIFs made of him folding shirts neatly and randomly tidying things.  Now his teammate said he's good at tidying up and even help others clean up proves that he really is a neat freak.

Running Man ep 147 was the best.  Really shows how he's like outside his roles, just an adorable dork.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, yuzu16 said:

Did he ask his team members make the funny faces from the washroom scene?  That's one of my favorite scenes, the whole scene, not just the making faces part.

it would be very nice to be around him..:wub: Talking about the "silly boy" I remembered IC ... when he saw the 'monster doll'...  he ran away and screaming.:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

4 hours ago, yuzu16 said:

Question of the day: does he like strawberry jam, or does he not?  :lol:

LOL, hard to tell.  Thought I've seen him ate strawberries (or was it blueberries?) when he "decorated" birthday cakes at fan meet.  

It's quite strange to hide/secretly kept the strawberry jam, right?  Is either he dislike the jam or love it so much to keep it for later.  To me, his eating habit is somewhat like a growing-up boy, eat a lot and like to snack.  :lol:

• LOL 5