❤️Kim Soo Hyun ❤️ 김수현❤️

swingbaby

1 hour ago, hwonhwon_stv said:

Haha Yuzu, maybe Dispatch 'New Year couple' in 2020 is KSH. He is the big catch :D:D 

I wonder if they've given up on him, after coming up with nothing all these years.  He might surprise us one day and disclose it himself rather than wait and get "exposed" by Dispatch.  I don't think he's the type to hide his girlfriend for fear of losing fangirls, since he did chose an edgy film like Real.  

Since this crazy boy's passion for bowling doesn't seem like it'll lessen anytime soon, I'm curious how he'll manage his time when he does have a girlfriend, I mean how many girls can tolerate their boyfriend spend that much time bowling or spend an entire winter skiing, unless she's into sports as well.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, yuzu16 said:

I wonder if they've given up on him, after coming up with nothing all these years.  He might surprise us one day and disclose it himself rather than wait and get "exposed" by Dispatch.  I don't think he's the type to hide his girlfriend for fear of losing fangirls, since he did chose an edgy film like Real.  

Can't wait for that day to come hehehe :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Ranking Top 10 in China

It is not only stars such as actors, K-POP singers, but also contents such as songs, dramas, movies, etc. are being expanded into huge global cultural products including star and media. 
Based on popularity rankings in China, we select 'Top 10 Ranking in China' every week and look for the direction of the Korean Wave.

From December 20, 2017 to December 26, 2017, the third week of December, "Top 10 Ranking in China", the top 10 Korean men's star ranking based on Wei Bo "star power chart" and the Chinese portal Baidu

TOP 10 :

1. Hwang Chi Yeol

2. (EXO) Sehun

3. Lee Jong Suk

4. Kim Jae Jung

5. Ji Sung

6. KIM SOO HYUN

7. Kim Jong Kook

8. Park Yoo Chun

9. Park Si Hoo

10.Bangtan Boys (BTS)

Source :

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1514857703169000008

Foto Amanda Natalia.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 1/2/2018 at 7:09 AM, rossy79 said:

Never change... how can a soldier look so cute...:love:

Soohyuna.... are you sure you're 29 years old .. (30 this year)

Is this new or photoshopped? Lol! I could never tell the difference..why was there mr shin?  

15 hours ago, rossy79 said:

A happy day...:heart:your bright smile.

His news always brights my day :wub: ..i wonder, is this with his new division or from the mandatory training.

• Like 3

NEWS

While applications for physical examinations of the Military Manpower Administration are gaining attention, such as climbing on the real-time search term on the portal site, attention has been focused on entertainers who join the active duty of sick body treatment. 

Actor Kim Soo-hyun, who received the fourth grade, which is equivalent to a substitute service for public service personnel in the physical examinations of the MMA, suffered from heart disease from a childhood.Kim Soo-hyun, who announced his willingness to join the active service, voluntarily enlisted in rehabilitation for several years. Kim Soo-hyun, who was placed in the 1st Division Search Corps, was awarded as an excellent trainee (fourth prize) and received a reward for the award. 

On the other hand, the Military Manpower Administration has made it possible for me to select the date and place of the military service inspection in 2018 from 10:00 am on the 3rd. The applicant is a person who was born in 1999 and who is under the military service examination before 1998 and who is interested in receiving the military service test on the date requested by the local municipal government.

Source :

http://theleader.mt.co.kr/articleView.html?no=2018010311007880685

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=030&aid=0002671473

006peSRcly1fn374sc5ekj30qo1af0zz.jpg

• Like 7

On 1/1/2018 at 6:59 PM, rossy79 said:

From Channel A News, Link: http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2491479
Content: 
2018.01.01 Channel A rumours talk bout Star Hobbies 
Kim Soo Hyun special hobby for Bowling 
Pro Bowler comedian Kim Yong-seok said, "Kim Soo Hyun is a crazy kid in bowling." He starts bowling at 6 pm and plays until 6 a.m the next morning. After eating and sleeping, bowling starts at 6:00 in the evening. He will do it again until 6 o'clock in the morning. 
He do it five times a week. 
When he go abroad for CF shooting, he will borrow the whole bowling alley.

There is another part to this segment.

Actually besides bowling, Kim Soo Hyun likes many different kinds of activities, he is a sports enthusiast and can even balance on a single pedal on a bicycle.

Bowling is a game that requires concentration and mental strength.  The similarity between bowling and acting is challenging with oneself.

Higher end bowling balls range from 300,000 won ~ 400,000 won each, owns 20 or more of the highest end bowling balls plus other bowling gear.

His response is usually enthusiastic, but when he gets a strike he lets out a big yell ~ chuwahhhh!

Even though he earned a few billion won the day before, he will still feel disappointed that he lost 5000 won on a bowling bet.

Kim Soo Hyun has a strong desire for victory. 

https://weibo.com/tv/v/FCBKDtsMe?fid=1034:17cc0f16c4a58bfb637715c0c591fe37

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Is this new or photoshopped? Lol! I could never tell the difference..why was there mr shin?  

His news always brights my day :wub: ..i wonder, is this with his new division or from the mandatory training.

it looks like  that the pic came from his training graduation last november.:blush:

which one is your favorite.....

26070271_582117052181602_439035745878723

Cr.owner

• Like 7